[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unless there's a runner on base or there's two strikes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Whos_ready_to_have_a_baby.jpg (120 KB, 800x1041) Image search: [Google]
Whos_ready_to_have_a_baby.jpg
120 KB, 800x1041
Unless there's a runner on base or there's two strikes on the count, why does the catcher even have to catch the ball?
>>
Bumping this shit

I seriously want to know this
>>
why don't they just put a really fat guy in goal?
>>
>>67544361

There will still be spaces and angles where the puck can get through, and trust me, considering the fat guy probably wouldn't be able to move, he's not gonna stop it.
>>
File: 093-42.png (46 KB, 593x457) Image search: [Google]
093-42.png
46 KB, 593x457
>>67544382
What if the goalie is so fat, he takes up the entire goal? There has to be someone out there which fills that criteria.
>>
>>67544275
framing
>>
>>67544572
There literally isn't though
>>
He doesn't have to catch it. They just do because it would be retarded not to.
>>
>>67544275
I want to see a catcher jump out of the way (on purpose) of the ball at the last second at just let the ball drill the umpire and laugh at him

Just as a prank bro
>>
File: lel.jpg (51 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
51 KB, 576x324
>>67544275
To keep the dipshits in check
>>
>>67544622
Send some scouts to Louisiana, I'm sure you can find someone.
>>
>>67544275

To drop some Bantz on the hitter

Come on man have you never seen the sandlot or major league?
>>
>>67544275
He doesn't have to, but why not? He can influence the umps call with a good catch and it just saves time
>>
>>67544632
butthurt batteries already do this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH_2itdz-1E
>>
>>67544307
>>67544275
Keep the game going and so you dont have to replace the ball on every pitch
>>
>>67544572
too expensive to pay for all the pads. we're running a business here
>>
>>67544572
Anytime the fat fuck twitched he'd move the net and be charged a delay of game.

Or he would roll out and not be able to skate backwards and there'd be a gap to the net
>>
That someone is your mom and women can't play in the nhl
>>
>>67544275
So that the ball doesn't go to the backstop. It would take forever for a game to happen if that happened and since the umpire is in charge of pacing he's going to tell the pitcher to catch the ball or face ejection.
>>
>>67552586
lel
>>
>he watches a sport where there are literally useless positions

baseball faggots will defend this
>>
>>67554253
>catcher
>useless
I'm just gonna assume this is bait
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.