[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transfer wish list for your squad, possible links and moves.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 700x538) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 700x538
Transfer wish list for your squad, possible links and moves. Way you think you need to improve, and your dream signing, obviously possible ones.
>>
manhcester city: CR7,messi,aubanymang,david luis we can do it 2017 COME ON CITY
>>
Freddy Adu ---> Lester
>>
Old farts > Out
>carrick
Rppney is CM
need CB, RB, RW

#MouPls
>>
Leicester: ousmane dembele, diawara, raul jimenez, a good striker, john terry, another winger
>>
hazard to leicester is certain
>>
>>67464813
Thorgan
>>
>>67464813
fuck off he'll shit up the team
>>
Chelsea:
Griezmann
Pogba
Isco
Höwedes
Aurier
>>
>>67464751
I was about to post all my thoughts but then remembered Arsene Wenger is still manager of my team
>>
>>67464855
Howedes would actually be a good signing for them, but I'd be surprised to see him leave Schalke
>>
LIverpool:
Out:
Skrtel
Benteke
Ibe
Sinclair
Bogdan
Enrique
Caulker
In:
Horn
Schurrle or Chicharito
Gotze

Wishful thinking: nainggolan, godin, varane
>>
>>67465187
do any Liverpool fans rate Sinclair at all?
>>
Heskey to Man U
>>
>out
lloris
fazio
mason
carroll

>in
enyeama
batshuayi
sergi samper
boufal
>>
>>67465253
I thought he was going to be good. Athletic, decent skill level, but lazy, selfish and rumors of poor attitude. Aidy ward, sterling's agent, is representing him.
Bottom line, if he put in the work he could be somebody... But he hasn't shown it
>>
Leicester
in: Walcott
Benteke
Loftus-Cheek
Oxlade-Chamberlain
Stones

out: Morgan
Huth
Albrighton
Ulloa
Simpson
Kanté
>>
>>67464795
Rooney should be AM.
CB maybe someone like Stones or Laporte.
>RB
Not needed
>RW
Griezman or Mkhitaryan
>>
>>67465358
Went school with the lad, chilled with him a couple times and we had mutual friends so I kind of wanted him to make it, but it's whatever really. I heard he didn't want to sign a new contract because he wants to play in Spain.
>>
Halal.

IN:
>Aubameyang
>N'golo Kante
>Gaya
>Eden Hazard

OUT:
>Ronaldo (better than letting him go for free in a year)
>James
>>
>>67465389
Huth really?
>>
>Out
Van Gaal
Rojo
Fellaini
Jones

>In
Mou
Take a punt on Benetia if he's cheap if not just promote Fosu
Higuian to beat meme teams
Mahrez
Sanches looks like a done deal
>>
united :

RW
CB
some fullback for depth
CM

and most importanty José
>>
>>67465522
>Fosu
This guy is literally the solution to all your defence and midfield problems. Future GOAT for sure.
>>
>>67465426
>Man that Griezman is really relishing being played as a striker
>I wish my team had him
>We should buy and stick him out wide again!
Louie pls.
>>
>>67465467
Seemed like a good kid, great in the youth team. Played senior a few times.. Did really well, then seemed to get a big head. Typical of kids though. Might turn good after a few seasons in a mid table club. Don't see him going to Spain honestly. Not nearly technical enough for it. He's a pace whore with couple dribbles. A very poor mans Sterling
>>
Man Utd

>Out
Carrick
Fellaini
Valencia
Darmian

>In
James Rodriguez
Sanches
Badstuber
Aurier
>>
>>67465626
>Aurier
IIRC PSG are keeping him despite the shit talking he did.
>>
>>67465522
>mahrez
You've lost your mind m9
>>
>>67465585
>What is zonal play
>>
>>67464795
>>67465426
>>67465522
>>67465542
>>67465626
>all these united fans
where have you guys been in the past 3 years?
>>
>>67465626

>Out 2 RBs (Valencias not that bad at RB desu) and a 2 loyal servants of the club
>In fuckboi, overpriced anderson, more ded germans from buyern and an absolute cunt

I FUCKING HATE IT
>>
>>67465626

3 overrated players and one permacrock

you'll have the exact same season
>>
>out
Matic
Mikel
Terry
Ivanovic
Oscar
a shit ton of players on loan
>>
>>67465677

I've literally been shitposting about Tottenham for the past 3 months, this season hasn't been nearly as depressing

>>67465663

True but imagining him in this seasons form and a better Martial on the the makes me hard as fuck
>>
>>67465677
London, like always
>>
>>67465718
>Martial on the left
just play him upfront ffs
>>
>>67465718
why spurs lel
>>
Utd fans thinking they're still Bayern, Real, Barca tier. You niggas will be settling for la liga trash and mid table fodder like the rest of us
>>
>they think Kante and Mahrez are leaving the league champions
>>
>>67464751
Napoli

Out:
Higuain (Impossible to keep him at the club after the season he's had)
Chiriches
Gabbiadini
Rafael
Chalobah

In:
Bacca
Slimani
Ben Arfa
André Gomes
Tonelli
Glik
>>
>>67465729

Have you seen him the past couple of months? Anyway all the GOATs pretend to play on the wing
>>
>>67465389
T.coy
>>
Arsenal

>Out
Walcott
Ox
Flamini
Arteta
Rosicky
Mertesacker

>In
James
Xhaka
Manolas
Lacazette
>>
>>67465739

United can literally finish 1 point behind them
The best ever Spurs team

>>67465747

>Bacca

Would Milan sell? He's not been amazing but it would be hard for them to find a better striker
>>
OUT :
Maicon
Keita
Castan
Zukanovic
Ucan
Falque
Dzeko

IN :
Varane
Icardi
Aurier
>>
>>67465770

>Arsenal might get £20m+ for Walcott

I feel sick
>>
>>67465677

we hide in comfy threads and abu bunkers that ellie makes for us

you guys have been mean since fergie left
>>
>>67465771
I know it's unrealistic, OP did ask for a dream signing though
>>
>>67465752
He's the only reason I ever watch Utd play. He was shit from like January to March, but he has done a really good job on the left wing this season tbf.
Playing him there for a while is fine, but he will definitely be a world-class striker in the future. I don't want to him to not be able fulfil his potential because he's being played out of position.
He's lovely to watch. Literally the next Thierry Henry.
>>
>>67465771
nothing to be proud of m8
triple the wage bill, triple the revenue, and even then the 'best ever spurs team' can only beat AVB's points record by one point
>>
>>67465341
>>67465770
>Batshuayi
>Lacazette
fucking kek, I don't know how british TV rates them but lmao they are JUST
>>
>>67465788
Kek no one is that stupid except Chinese teams
>>
>>67465745

>us

besides, leicester proved this season that you don't need big names for success. I'd take a million Kante's over a Griezmann or a Reus
>>
Lester
>in
Nicolas Nkoulou
Roman Neustädter
Wissam Ben Yedder
Thorgan Hazard
Nathan Redmond
Nicola Sansone
>out
Leonardo Ulloa
Danny Simpson
Mark Schwarzer
Marcin Wasilewski
Jeffrey Schlupp
>>
>>67465813
michy is only 22 he's worth a shot. i've seen him play like 14-15 games and he only impressed me in 5 of them but still
>>
Out:
Cech
Gabriel
Debuchy
Arteta
Flamini
Ozil
Sanchez

In:
Jones
Jorginho
Keita
Nolito
Lacazette

Memes galore
>>
>>67465809
>triple the wage bill, triple the revenue

True but the quality of players in United is far below what Tottenhams has been this season bar Smalling, De Gea and Martial so its pretty funny that they've caught up. Anyway you can have the same argument for Leicester and Spurs so should they be proud of a 2nd place finish?

>>67465820

West Ham probably are
>>
>IN
A starting CB
A bench CB
A LB (Akè)
A Midfielder (Naingocoso)
A good second/third striker (Bacca)

>OUT
Remy/Pato/Falcao
Ivanovic
Cahill
>>
>>67465797
>Ellie
I've been a part-time /sp/er the past few years, is she still about?
>>
>>67465770
In what universe will Arsenal ever make 3 big name signings?

Realistically:

Out:
Flamini
Arteta (to coaching staff so he may stay on the books technically)
Rosicky
Sanchez

In:
Xhaka if we're lucky
Some slight 19 year old midfielder/inside forward from Ligue 1 who our attack will end up being built around in 3 years time before he gets injured for 8 momths with a torn ACL.
Alex Song on loan who ends up playing at CB for half the season.
Another useless 20 year old striker who's played for some mid table side in portugal
>>
>>67465961
she's gone to her annual pilgrimage to iraq but she'll be back once the transfer window is almost done
>>
>>67465822
Once every 20 hears that happens. However, the point is conceded. What I was pointing to was the udt supporters wanting in European elite. The sad part is that LVG is right. Boring football often wins. If you keep him and get a higuain or a benzema youd be set winning 1-0 all the way to the end
>>
>>67465960
Cahill's been >your best player this season lmao
>>
>>67465993
Gary m8, I don't want to hate you but you are shite.
>>
>>67466056
without him Chelsea would've been relegated
>>
>>67465981
Classic
>>
>>67465977
Xhaka if you're lucky? Why lucky? Only rumors I heard about places his value at like 25 mill max. Is it only because of potential links to Bayern? I don't see why Liverpool or Arsenal are outsiders.
>>
>>67465993
>Who is Willian
>>
>>67466116
>Only rumors I heard about places his value at like 25 mill max
BMG would look to get €40m.
>>
>>67465253
>>67465253
I rated him from watching unders games when sterling broke through I think he's just butthurt about not get more of a chance an now he's not so bye bye
>>
PSG

Out:
Van Der Wiel
Stambouli
Ibrahimovic
Matuidi
Aurier (he lost it)

in

Gotze
Reus
Kanté/Pogba
Benatia
Hazard
Ganso
De Bruyne

PSG needs more roster depth. Everytime a, player gets injured they fin themselves in a complicated situation
>>
>>67466188
Nerman in
>>
>>67466148
The guy who scored only 2 goals more than Cahill in his Chelsea career.
>>
>>67466188
>Ganso
Fuck I'd totally forgotten about him, he was my boi on FM a few years ago
>>
Chelsea
>out
Ivanovic
Oscar
Remy
Falcao
Piazon
Amelia
Cahill
And some of the dead weight out on loan.

>In
Naingogogoggolan
a new cb to cover Zouma when he returms
bring back some of the loanees and put into 1st team (Ake, Van Ginkel, Kane, Baker)
>>
I'm a Soton bandwagoner.

Would take Kirchhoff, Siggurdson, Trippy ayy and Ziyech

But they will sign some unknown memes that will be decent so it's okay
>>
File: win one for the land.png (200 KB, 950x411) Image search: [Google]
win one for the land.png
200 KB, 950x411
>>67464751
Tottenham

>Possible moves

Sold: Tom Carroll, Nabil Bentaleb, Federico Fazio (he's out on loan right now iirc), possibly Ryan Mason and Nacer Chadli

To buy: Berahino and Wanyama have been linked with Spurs and they are definitely the type of players that Spurs need, although they're a bit expensive imo. Ousmane Dembele is rumored to be a target too, he's a forward/winger like Berahino and the last time Spurs bought a guy named Dembele it worked out pretty well. I've also heard people mention Schurrle and Kovacic, but that's just stupid imo.

>Need to improve

The team needs a backup for Eric Dier, Dembele can play that DM role if he has to but it's a massive waste of his talent. Also, a backup for Kane. A 4th CB would be nice, as would a solid backup winger/attacking midfielder in case Chadli ends up leaving. A decent, all-purpose central midfielder who could come off the bench for cup games would be great too, because Mason and Carroll are just not up to it as we saw against Dortmund. Maybe Joe Allen?

>Dream signing

pic related
>>
>>67466297
>But they will sign some unknown memes that will be decent
Isn't Ziyech a (mostly) unknown meme?
>>
>>67466312
Among plebs yeah
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 301x301) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 301x301
>>67466167
Jesus. That's the first I heard of a number that high. So it's pretty much Bayern, PSG, Madrid. Fun.
>>
>>67466297

Midtable teams should seriously look at Khazri, he's been immense imo
>>
>>67466312
he's getting lots of press for being a standout here

been targeted by clubs all over Europe
>>
>>67466299
Isn't kondogbia out of favour at inter? Maybe we can grab him
>>
>>67466327
>So it's pretty much Bayern, PSG, Madrid.

Or any of the top 6 teams in the Premier League.
>>
>>67466292
>Amelia
I even forgot they signed him
>>
>>67466344
Are you implying that Liverpool is not a top team? ;)
>>
>>67466209
He's been outstanding this season if you compare him to the rest of the squad.
>>
lestah
>in
Assou-Ekotto
>out
Kante
>>
>>67466336

Would be pretty expensive for a backup. And I know Dembele is a bit injury prone, but how are Pochettino/Mitchell going to convince Kondogbia to come to Spurs so he can sit on the bench until Dier or Dembele get injured?
>>
>>67466299
If I was spuds I'd put in for chicharito, he'd never sign for Liverpool. I can't understand why they didn't rate him at udt.
>>
>>67466381
Fucking love that guy.
His Twitter is the funniest shit you'll ever read and he's one of the only honest players in football.
>>
>>67466327
Quite a few PL clubs could pay €40m, with the new TV deal coming in. Dortmund probably could too, if they wanted. It's just most of those teams already have someone pretty good on his position.
>>
>>67466392

Chicharito would have been perfect in 2015, but he's a starting striker at a CL club and I don't see him giving that up to sit on the bench in England (again).

>>67466299
>Bale

Just a shit Erik Lamela desu
>>
>>67466409
"I have seen quite a few Spurs players kiss the badge and then fuck off. I am still here."

Really cool guy. He was only in it for the money, but at least he was completely up front about it and was professional the entire time. Like the anti-Adebayor.
>>
>>67466410
Confused the euro sign for the pound sign. Yeah that sounds a lot more reasonable. I think he'd be a fine replacement for Henderson. No need to have two box to box guys (Can) playing at the same time.
>>
>>67465813
Batshuayi scored more than 15 goals in a fucked up team which's nearly going to be relegated, he's 22, put him in a better squad with better teammates and better trainer and he will kick some ass
>>
>>67466361

Lol, I meant "rich six" (Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs), but I bet that West Ham could afford a 40m euro transfer fee if they really wanted to.
>>
>literally everyone ITT is a United/Chelsea/Liverpool/Arsenal/Ironic Leicester bandwagoner
>the state of /sp/
>>
File: soldado.jpg (39 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
soldado.jpg
39 KB, 780x520
>>67465341
>out: Lloris

Are you insane? Southampton was his only really bad game this season and he's been incredible for years now. He's saved Spurs so many points with ridiculous saves over and over again. Agreed about the other 3 though.

>in: batshuayi

I heard that teams are offering 32 million pounds for him. That's 1.24 Soldados, way too expensive for a backup player
>>
Not transfer related but this fucking West Ham pukefest on SSN is pissing me off.

>MUH FAREWELL BOLEYN

Fuck off.
>>
>>67466462
Post yours then and quit moaning
>>
>>67466556
that reminds me
>out
dean ashton
>>
Swansea
Out: Gomis, Emnes, Eder, Tabanou
In: An actually good striker, maybe McCormack, a backup to said striker, a backup left back, a right winger for added depth and a backup center back because Bartley is shit. If Newcastle go down I'd have that Lascelles.
>>
>>67466188
you're selling
>a LB
>a CM
>a striker
> a CM
>a LB

you're buying
>a winger/CAM
>a LW
>a CDM/CM
>a CB
>a LW, ST
>a ST
>a CAM

that fucking seems legit
>>
>>67466435
He also takes the tube to his destination and used to hang out with his fans before games.
>>
Everton:

OUT:
MARTINEZ
>Howard
>Gibson
>Osman
>Hibbert (Sorry lads, i love you, but you're just making the pay roll higher)
>Lukaku (If >we actually get £50+ million for him I'd be super fucking happy. With the amount of fucking clear cut chances Everton make due to >lol no defence he should have fucking 50 goals this season, but nope he misses clear cut chances. He may be clutch as fuck in one game and he'd still have missed about 8 chances. He's a really frustrating player)
>Barkley (Has talent, but wasn't paired with a football brain that can quickly make decisions. Could easily make the big fucking shekels on Barklel)
>Stones (Holy fuck lads if Everton could actually get 15m plus for this piece of garbage I'd be fucking ecstatic)

In:
Manager (Biesla, risky but could have a huge pay off, Hughes, Prem experience can do well with a good team and plays decent football, Howe, Another risk, but has really achieved something keeping up Bourenmouth with a really shit squad. Shit Defence, V mediocre midfield and memes for an attacking line up.)
LB (Anyone decent, Baines is getting old)
CB (Shawcross, no nonsense cunt)
CAM (Sigurdson, real fucking quality, prem experience, wouldn't be hard to prise away from Swansea. Ziyech is another option, but is in an easy meme league)
ST (Honestly don't know, not many good strikers out there that aren't from meme leagues (Jansen, Batshuyai, Lacca) or just incredibly out of Everton's reach (Icardi, Ousmane) will probably end up with some shitter like Modeste or be stuck with Niasshit up front. Hopeful for Slimani though. For being a big fucker Lukaku is pretty shit in the air and wastes Del Boy's (CAn't spell his fucking name) pin point crosses.

Barry is getting old, but I believe Besic could cover Barry's role, but Barry has been absolute fucking quality and no one gives him enough credit.
>>
These threads are always cringeworthy
>>
out

wenger
>>
>>67466851
this
>>
>>67466674
Bielsa is G.O.A.T
>>
>>67466674
Everton could buy a decent starting xi just from selling Barkley and Stones
>>
File: Younes on a bike.jpg (136 KB, 563x705) Image search: [Google]
Younes on a bike.jpg
136 KB, 563x705
Blunderland

>In
Someone who can pick a pass
A striker. A STRIKER THAT WE WON'T PLAY ON THE WING
Yann M'Vila
Yedlin if he's cheap

>Out
Rodwell
Matthews
Jones
Roberge (If anyone can find him)
Lens
Don't sign Toivonen or N'Doye
Gomez
Brown
>>
>>67466299
How about Witsel? Solid box-to-box midfielder and Pochettino could rotate him/Dembele/Dier in that midfield two behind Alli/Eriksen
>>
>>67466674
>Bielsa

Literally the worst meme on the planet

He's a genuinely awful manager
>>
>>67466674
Bielsa would be a disaster, you need someone who can take his ides and mold them into something semi-effective, like Klopp or Pochettino.
>>
>In
Lascelles
Lacazette
Ward-Prowse
Varane
Arnautavic/ Shaqiri?

>Out
Ashley Young
Carrick
>>
>>67466992

Emery? Seems like a better pooch desu
>>
>>67467019
Go to back to Fifa manager la
>>
>>67467041
Prefer PES this year m80
>>
>>67465187
>ibe out
on loan maybe, but he's like a less douchey sterlel, I like the kid
>>
>>67466188
>Ganso
Is it 2011 again?
>>
>>67467027
Maybe. But I feel like Emery will have his sights set a little higher.
>>
>>67467058
He has a great attitude, but he's pretty shit.
>>
>>67467058
It sucks, but teams can't keep players around just because they're nice guys. Ibe just isn't good enough for Liverpool imo, but I think he'll maybe get another season or two on loan before getting shipped off to some relegation candidate
>>
>>67467118

He's a poor meme coach in a meme league
>>
I know it's a pretty cliche dream signing and whatnot, but I would totally love to see Cristiano play for United again. Or atleast in some tribute match.
>>
Want Liverpool to sign Denis Suarez
>>
>‘We put in a bid today for €30m for a player and other bids will be going in,’ he told Sky Sports.
>‘We are going to make a £20m or £25m bid for a player in England this week. So whatever happens we’ll bring a top striker in.
David Sullivan

who are the strikers?
>>
>OUT
FUCKING
NO ONE
PLEASE
STOP
FUCKING
US
OVER
FOR ONE
SEASON
>>
>>67467235
Lacazette is the 30m that he'll never get
Walcott is the 20m one kek
>>
>>67467238
Southampton detected.
>>
>>67466556
It's been like this for months, nauseating
>>
>OUT
Kolarocket
One of mongulo or otamemedi
Demichelis

>IN
Laporte
Gundogan
A cheeky meme player that can wreck shit teams but bottles it in big games
Denayer back from loan
Thiago
>>
>>67467335
>>67467238
that sad shot that was posted on social media of literally no one at training in the summer two years ago.
>>
>>67464751

Palace - Wijnuldum, Redmond, A good centre back & a striker who can score. Plus A goalkeeper who isn't championship quality
>>
>>67467363

What happened to the argie thats been at palace for like 10 years?
>>
>>67467377

I don't know. Speroni still plays for us but I think he prefers to run his restaurant in Purley then be our number one now.

Plus, Pardew prefers That tall Welsh prick and Alex Mcfuckup.

I love Speroni but for whatever reason, he isn't our starter any more. We just need to get rid of the two championship keepers we have
>>
>>67465745
>thinking they aren't
retard
money runs the game, utd will be back because theyre one of the richest clubs in the world
>>
Spurs

>IN
nobody

>OUT
nobody

Change nothing
Pay those niggas
Watch the trophies roll in
>>
>>67467595
You forgot that they're Jews.
>300k wage? What do you need 250k for? Oy vey, I don't know if we can pay you 200k!
>>
File: azfeels.png (171 KB, 526x627) Image search: [Google]
azfeels.png
171 KB, 526x627
If we could just keep Janssen and Henriksen I'd be happy, but everyone knows that's not going to happen
>>
>Leicester

In: Messi
Neuer
Cr7
Suarez
Alaba
Rakitic
Mueller

Out:
Huth
Kanté

Been a fan since I was born lads can't wait for the title defense and a CL title next season!
>>
Real Madrid:

Out:
Arbeloa
Danilo
ISCO(loan)

In:
Lewandowski
Verratti
Marquinhos
Ricardo Rodriguez
HAZARD
>>
Liverpool

>Out:
Benteke
Toure
Enrique
Lucas
Allen

>In:
Gotze
Matip
Zielinski
Grujic
Markovic

>Promote
Randall
Smith
Ojo
Stewart
Brannagan
>>
>>67466992
I'm trying to be realistic. My dream manager RN would be Koeman, but Everton cannot get someone like him or Klopp or Poch or Emery or Koeman. The guys I listed all seem like reasonable options.
>>
>>67465389
>salty arsenal fan
>>
>>67466957
Absolutely too fucking expensive. Zenit spent a fuckton on some Belgian medicore meme. I'd wait out his contract.
>>
>>67466188
>Any of those players being remotely likely to join PSG

LMAO

Maybe Hazard if you double his wages.
>>
>>67467343
>A cheeky meme player that can wreck shit teams but bottles it in big games

You already have Aguero. KDB is city's best player and I never doubted that beautiful ginger bastard one second whenever he signed for City. All the normies with their meme opinions from the paper said he left the PL cos he couldn't cut it. He proved those cucks wrong.

t. blogposter
>>
Sheffield United
>Out
Literally everyone bar Bash, Che, George, Billy, and a handful of youth.

>In
New manager
New owner
New squad
New car smell
>>
>>67464776
> David luis

wut ?
>>
United

>Out
Rooney
Lingard
Mata
Carrick
Fellaini
Young
Valencia
Rojo

>In
Mahrez
Griezmann
Varane
Top quality CM (i.e. Pogba, Veratti, Modric, Kroos tier)
Reliable quality CM 2 (For general cover)
Top quality RB
Reliable quality RB (Cover for above)
Reliable quality LB (Cover for Shaw)
Reliable quality CB (Cover for Smalling)

Yeah. It's going to take a lot to fix this fucking mess.
>>
>>67465389
Sick bait
>>
>>67468045
>In
>Mahrez
'no'
>>
Celtic FC

In
>rodgers (manager)
>>
>United
>going to spend gajillion quid on Mahrez
>find out he a one year babby
We really are Liverpool tier now...
>>
tfw Arsenal buys fucking no one
>>
>>67468130

I legitimately wouldn't care, its better taking the risk than letting him go GOAT it up for someone else
>>
>>67468149
true and it is not like spending 50 mil on a striker that does fuck all is still another Liverpool level to aspire to.
>>
>>67468095
>>67468130
I don't care if he is a one year babby. He'll be an improvement on our current squad players like Lingard.

Lingard or Mahrez, who do you pick? Come on..
>>
Martial-----------Rashford--------Griezmann
(Depay)----------(Zlatan)-----------(Mahrez)

A front three of that, plus those cover/rotation will do nicely for us.
>>
>in
mahrez
vardy
martial
deli alli
payet
kane
rashford

how did i do?
>>
>>67468045
>United can sign Mahrez, Griezmann, Varane, Pogba and a top RB and then 4 (four) reliable cover players in a single window
You on LSD m8?
>>
>>67465341
>out
>lloris
brave
>>
>>67468962
Of course they can. They can spend £500 million of they wanted to, or thought it would be worthwhile.
>>
>>67468560
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>67469042
Do you have any idea how Financial Fair Play works? Well, obviously not.
>>
liverlel
in: horn, hector, matip, grujic, yarmolenko
out: skrtel, ilori, enrique, balotelli, benteke, luis alberto, sakho
not sure if they can manage to play cl, and go for a high spot in the league but with this squad they we will win at least one trophy 100%
>>
>>67468045
>United signing this many world class players
The delusion in this post is ridiculous.
>>
>>67467595
Spurs seriously need good backups though, how many points have >we dropped this season because there's no backup striker and Pochettino's only midfield substitution is Ryan Mason (hint: enough to win the title)?
>>
>>67465677
They changed to supporting Chelsea in 2014, then City in 2015 and now back to United with Mouyes coming in
>>
>>67466674
chances on Biesla being good would be a coin flip at best, and if he turns out to be shit he will at least stay for 2 years, by then Everton will probably be flirting with relegation

De Boer or Koeman

I'd also like to see Butland come in
>>
>>67468045
if you want to sign that many mercenaries just hire a PMC
>>
>>67467377
That's Newcastle m8
>>
Liverpool: And I'll try to be realistic...

Out:

Allen (I dont want him gone but I think he'll leave)
Bogdan
Ibe
Sinclair
Skrtel
Ilori
Rossiter

Following those departures we will have needs at GK, LB, DM, CM, and a winger. I think Benteke will stay so I doubt any strikers will be brought in. Also, Klopp will be happy enough with Lovren, Sakho, Matip, Kolo, and Gomez at CB imo.

In: Matip and Grujic arrive

Some German GK, idk which one
a LB, Either chillwell or Moreno
Zielinski (even though I would prefer Naby Keita)
Gotze (maybe not totally realistic, but I could see it hapening)

Promoted to 1st team:
Chirivella
Brannagan
Ojo
>>
>>67477242
I meant Hector, not Moreno
>>
>>67466674
Toffee yank here. Here's what I'd do

OUT:
> Martinez (Great person but he manages to make Jags and Coleman look like shit)
> Stones (The meme to end all memes. Let's put that $25M to good use.)
> Lukaku (Has talent, but no heart.)
> Gibson (Not good enough for starting apps. Should be useful for someone like Burnley or Boro though.)
> McGeady (Should be good for a team in the Championship or in Russia)
> Howard (Already packing his bags for Denver, but fuck it let's add him into this list.)
> Mirallas (Why we still have him, I'll never know. Needs to go elsewhere.)

In:
> New manager (I'm going to get crucified for saying this, but Hodgson would be a good fit give our shortcomings right now. He took Fulham to Europa final and kept a shite WBA in the top half of the table. Howe would be a good fit too.)
> GK (Those dumb frogs at PSG are freezing out Sirigu for their German meme. Sirigu would be perfect for Everton)
> 2 CBs (If Brighton doesn't make it, we should get Dunk and groom him to replace Jags. Still young, but I think he earned his shot at the top flight. Another CB I dig is Winston Reid, though he won't go cheap.)
> RM (Nathan Redmond. He's Norwich's best player by far and there's no way in hell that he's returning to the Championship)
> ST (Austin and possibly Munir on loan. Austin can murder Prem defenses and he's unlucky not to play that often with Southampton.)
>>
>>67467864
are you one of those scousers who legit think that in Klopp Contract there is a clause that will force every BVB player to sign with Liverpool?
>>
Any decent striker who can net 10 goals per season. Crystal Palace
>>
Atletico Madrid

>Out
Vietto (loan)
Diogo (loan)
Kranevitter (loan)
Oliver Torres (loan)
Moya

>in
Higuain
Cuadrado
Mario Gaspar
Zeca
>>
>>67467800
then who the fuck backs out carvajal u dipshit?
marquinhos?

Isco stays, James loan
>>
>>67469108
>Do you have any idea how Financial Fair Play works?

Manchester United makes about 500 million euros per year, and that's without including the new tv deal which will push them well over 600. They could spent 300 million pounds every single summer without violating FFP.
>>
>>67466299
>that Bale pic

Imagine the shitposting if he really did come back, Lebron-style.

>"When I left North London, I was on a mission. I was seeking a trophy, and we won two. But Madrid already knew that feeling. Tottenham hasn’t had that feeling in a long, long, long time. My goal is still to win as many titles as possible, no question. But what’s most important for me is bringing one trophy back to White Hart Lane."
>>
>OUT
- Ivanovic
- Oscar
- Courtois
- Mikel
- Matic
- Remy
- Pato
- Amelia
- Aina
- Rahman
- Pedro
- Marin
- van Ginkel
- Piazon
- Salah
- Cuadrado
- Traore
- Kenedy

>LOAN
- Miazaga

>IN
- Mata
- Solanke
- Nainggolan
- Bertrand
- Varane
- Morata
- Carvalho
- Kalas
- Baker
- Christensen
- Butland

All I could think of atm.
>>
>>67478822
>sell Courtois and Oscar
>buy Mata and Morata

You must really hate Chelsea
>>
>>67478833
Courtois is shit and so is Oscar. Mata coming back would be great considering Chelsea turn to Cesc for that creative spark now.
>>
OUT:

-Hummels
-Gündogan

IN:

-Kimmich (>implying)
-Dembele
-Dahoud

PLS STAY:

-Mkhitaryan
>>
File: Dembele.webm (267 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
Dembele.webm
267 KB, 320x180
>>67478860
>-Dembele

Which one? Mousa, Moussa, or Ousmane?
>>
File: 1369384273904.jpg (4 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1369384273904.jpg
4 KB, 500x500
>>67478845
>>
Out:
James
Jese (loan)
Arbeloa
Benzema

In:
Ruben Neves, but keep him at Porto for a year or two
Gonalons
Griezmann
Mariano
>>
>>67478860
>not wanting paredes
>>
>>67478927
forgot
In: Wendell
>>
File: cute.jpg (13 KB, 236x283) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
13 KB, 236x283
>>67478845
>Courtois is shit and so is Oscar
>>
File: 555.png (235 KB, 680x1170) Image search: [Google]
555.png
235 KB, 680x1170
I fixed Liverpool with Morata, Pogba, Çalhanoğlu, and John Anthony Brooks

Then again, that's a fucking video game.
>>
>>67478950

Meant to say in FIFA. Idgaf I'm drunk
>>
File: >Implying.png (390 KB, 1006x1654) Image search: [Google]
>Implying.png
390 KB, 1006x1654
>>67478943
>>67478913
>>
>>67478975
> show totals
>1000min difference
Don't really care about the message here, but holy shit at least use the per 90
>>
File: correct implying.png (593 KB, 1632x1664) Image search: [Google]
correct implying.png
593 KB, 1632x1664
>>67479003
just noticed i posted the wrong one. one comparing them this season and when mata was still a chelsea player.
>>
>>67478975
Mata has played nearly 1000 more minutes than Oscar....
>>
>>67478860
¿You don't think auba is leaving?
>>
>>67468861
Is this for United? I think Dele Alli won't go to Utd. He is a liverpool fan.
>>
>>67468861
>dele alli
>kane

You're going to spend at least 110 million pounds on just two players? I'm assuming that you're a Man United fan, but god damn.
>>
>>67478901
Ousmane
>>67479035
Don't think so. He's also massively overrated so it wouldn't be that big a deal.
>>
>In
A manager who can actually make the team play once the January transfer window's closed

>Out
Allams
Bruce (will be gone if not promoted anyway)
>>
File: The Steve Bruce Story.jpg (199 KB, 1448x684) Image search: [Google]
The Steve Bruce Story.jpg
199 KB, 1448x684
>>67479281
>A manager who can actually make the team play once the January transfer window's closed

Old habits die hard with Bruce I see
>>
>>67479464
Oh, it's not just Bruce.

This has been happening every season since the first promotion to the top flight in 2007/08.
>>
>>67468045
>I have no idea what I'm talking about
Go back to fifa lad
>>
>>67469108
Do you?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35548741
>>
>mfw Pepe Guardiola can't clear out the shit players at City and is stuck with them
>>
File: img-25760239.jpg (26 KB, 596x480) Image search: [Google]
img-25760239.jpg
26 KB, 596x480
Quick BPL, get this guy in the middle, before he harms himself and chokes as hard as his team did last Sunday
>>
>>67465253
he's decent but nothing all that special. Could end up becoming a 7+ goals a season PL striker if he develops well enough.
>>
>>67479636
He's just another black winger. All pace, no talent.
The type of player EPL clubs dump into the Championship every season.
>>
>>67469566
leaving
>matip
>lovren
>kolo
>gomez

as the only CBs in the club is just one injury away from a disaster. Similarly if Matip doesn't end up working out.
>>
>>67477242
>impying Ojo isn't already promoted to first team
>>
>>67479664
>another black winger
he's a striker though
>>
>>67464776
>David Luiz

1-0 defeat to Atletico confirmed
>>
>>67465677
always been here

not that guy but /r/ing flip United fan shitpost pics
>>
OUT:
Okazaki (useless)
Andy King (useless)
Ulloa (probably get $10-15 million quid for him)

IN:
Some no name superstars for >$1 million quid but other than that the team is perfect
>>
>>67465522
>>67465626
(You)
>>
>>67479807
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36255995

CLASSIC BUYERN
>>
>>67466297
probably going to be one or two eredivisie signings again. this is the first transfer window in a few that i can see no (relevant) players being lured away. wanyama will do his annual agitating, but it won't work. i agree kirchhoff would be nice, but unlikely unless sunderland go down.
>>
Out: everyone bar Billy Sharp and Che Adams, maybe at a stretch keep basham, done and long as squad members.

Probably Nigel Adkins too by the sounds of it.

In: anyone who actually fancies playing for us in league one for less than £17k a week
>>
File: 1971.jpg (457 KB, 940x1628) Image search: [Google]
1971.jpg
457 KB, 940x1628
>>67479883
Hoping >we can sign Kirchhoff to an improved contract soon as he's been one of the best midfielders I've seen play for Sunderland. After his debut I never thought I'd say that.

>>67466330
Thing is with Khazri he has no clue when to release the ball, he's our only exciting player (other than Watmore), he's vastly improved the side but I would have him below Kone and Kirchoff in Big Sam's Jan signings.
>>
Out:
Vailati (Retire)
Degen (Already confirmed retiring)
Samuel (Seriously retire)
Possibly Embolo, depending on how much he plays/ how well he plays at the Euros
I could honestly see Gladbach replacing Granit with Taulant
Safari is going back to Sweden.

In:
They've been linked to a LB from the same club that Derlis Gonzalez came from.
Olivier Custodio from Lausanne, if Xhaka leaves
Edimilson Fernandes if Embolo leaves
Cheeky attempt to get Klose, if Norwich are relegated
>>
It's cute Arsenal fans think Xhaka will go to the old cunt Wenger to get injured for 3 seasons before ending his life when he will join Klopp at the Kop instead and dominate the league.
>>
>>67480271
t. Phil Babb
>>
>>67480219
>They've been linked to a LB from the same club that Derlis Gonzalez came from.
Oh wait, apparently he's already signed. He's called Blas Riveros.

Also some Egyptian called Omar Gaber had his medical yesterday, so I guess he's the Degen replacement.

Plus Aliji would probably go.
>>
>>67480152
are you sunderbro who suffers through countless away days? you think sunderland will stay up, or newcastle will do a sunderland?
>>
Ajax

Out:
De Boer
El Ghazi
Klaassen
Fischer
Schöne

In:
Rijkaard/van de Brom/not a pathological choker
Ziyech
Huntelaar
Nouri (youth)
Cerny (youth)
A backup for Younes
A backup for RW
>>
>>67480322
Ah fuck, I forgot:

out:
Sinkgraven
>>
>>67480152
>After his debut I never thought I'd say that.
wasn't he played as a pure defender that day though
>>
File: HOUZUrz.jpg (85 KB, 1024x764) Image search: [Google]
HOUZUrz.jpg
85 KB, 1024x764
>>67480316
I suppose I am, off to Watford for the last away game of the season on Sunday, would be nice if it was just for a party.

The ball is in our court, we can finish it all tomorrow, we are strong favourites to stay up, we are playing with new found belief and the fans are well behind what the players and staff are trying to do, Norwich and Newcastle look dead in the water. Burton and Rotherham it is then.

>>67480340
Yeah he was brought on for Danny Graham to hold what we had, he then proceeded to hack down Spurs players at will, not track back and couldn't pass.
>>
>>67480402
i remember you went down to the 8-0 slaughter also. why is this newfound belief only kicking in in the last few matches of the season though? this will be the third or forth consecutive season where this has happened right? yeah fourth, fat sam - advocaat - poyet - di canio. it's insane. how long till allardyce gets sacked, replaced by a new struggler who only gets things to click in april?
>>
>>67465522
>Sanches looks like a done deal

He sure does buddy.
He sure does.
>>
>>67467125
>>67467187
It's pretty clear that he's completely lost evry last drop of self-confidence. He isn't excactly born with the greatest eye for the game, but I think that if he managed to find his spirit again he could really become a very good PL winger.
>>
>>67467721
You might just be able to keep Henriksen. He seems to have really grown up over the last couple of years, and seems settled an happy.
>>
>>67467843
>he wants to get rid of Pirlo
Why?

Also, how is Kevin Stewart this good? Has nobody ever noticed his talent, or is he just a late bloomer?
>>
>>67480475
I dream of mid table mediocrity one season, that would be nice.
>>
File: 1456454445689.jpg (47 KB, 1500x844) Image search: [Google]
1456454445689.jpg
47 KB, 1500x844
Arsenal
Out:
Wengar

In:
Mourinho
>>
Out:
Touré
Kolarov
Bony
Mangala (out on loan)
Caballero

In:
Denayer (back from loan)
Laporte
Gundogan
overpriced LB from Spain
overpriced keeper from ??
>>
>>67479119
>taking that shit-tier bait
>>
>>67468861
well memed, bongbro, well memed
>>
>>67480729
>Mou at Arsenal
the definition of top kek
>>
Fiorentina
Out:
Tomovic
Roncaglia
Pasqual (retiring)
Babacar
Mati Fernandez
Tello
In:
Pavoletti
Praet
Mario rui
Tonelli
Widmer
Sportiello
Bagadur(back from loan)
Promote:
Diakhate
Mlakar
>>
>>67464751
newcastle

out: everybody except rafa but hes leaving anyway

in: arab oil money
>>
>>67477242
Chirivella has been dog shit
>>
>>67468538
I'd pick someone who is actually for sale
>>
>>67465777
>Aurier
>Icardi

literally AS Cunts
the OUT list is decent, Ucan has NEVER started, at least loan him

my wish list:
Vrsaljiko
Paredes, Sanabria and Ricci back from loan
Marquinhos
confirm ElSha
keep Radja and Mire
>>
>>67480940
>Babacar out
why though?
>>
>>67477242
i want more out lel

enrique
luis alberto
andre wisdom
toure will probably retire
mignolet
flanno is shit but he probably doesnt cost much
benteke
balotelli

all out and id be ok with it. id keep ibe too
>>
>>67481438
fuck texiera too.
>>
United

>lvg out
>mou in
>griezman, varane, Ibra, wilshere
>>
>>67481498
>wanting wheelchair

senpai ill give you him for free
>>
>>67481498
>wilshere
Why so he can go out memeing with memepiss instead of actually producing on the pitch?
>>
Chelsea
Need to strengthen the whole squad in all areas desu.

>Higuain
Need another world-class striker to either play when Diego Costa is injured/suspended or play alongside him cause I hear Conte likes 4-4-2. Very possible that Conte will go straight to Seria A for players, so possible plus I don't see why he would wanna stay at a small club like Napoli.

>James/Isco
Need another CAM too, preferably a world class one like James or Isco. Could sell Oscar to China or Juve and get atleast 30M so we could afford it.

Central Midfield is fine imo, Matic and Fabregas have been shit this season but I got a feeling they will return to top form next season.

>Keep John Terry or sign a world class defender and maybe a new RB
Defense: Hard to say. If asked last season I would have said we got the perfect defense, but this season meh... don't have any ideas for who to sign for defense either, apart from Bonucci but he said he ain't coming.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.