[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hazard in one match displayed more dribbling ability than Ne
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 5
File: hazzy.png (531 KB, 569x478) Image search: [Google]
hazzy.png
531 KB, 569x478
Hazard in one match displayed more dribbling ability than Neymar has in his entire career

watch at ~4:45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R2qE9iF5JE
>>
>2016
>still pretending like Neymar vs Hazard is a debate
Neymar is much better while being a year younger. There's nothing to discuss here anymore.
>>
>>67341040
nice opinion
>>
>>67341006

His dribbling is the type that vanishes with physical condition, relying on speed rather than top quality feinting. Since you people love to rank Zidane, well Zidane was on an entirely different level.

Even someone like Sgiorsg UeĆ  was able to do what Hazard did in this video. Except maybe for the curve ball goal.
>>
>>67341064
Calling Neymar better than Hazard was an opinion 18 months ago. Now it's a fact.
>>
>>67341006
Based Hazshit is back, lets hope he keeps at it
>>
>>67341079
>relying on speed rather than top quality feinting
i guess if you've never played football you wouldn't notice the subtle body feints hazard uses to trick defenders. you can see it in the video in the OP at around the 4:45 mark, actually. Or if you remember the moment where he went trough the midfield while 2 players were marking him. none of them knew what was happening.

obviously, neymar uses much more obvious tricks and it's easy for someone to say he's better for doing flicks and shit.

>>67341081
all i'm saying is that hazard is a better dribbler, my man. I can admit he had a shit season, but this game showed that what he can do is better than anything neymor did. he still can't score though
>>
Neymar in one half-season displayed more dribbling ability than Azzar's entire career.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rE4sHJxdBg

OP is a bit clueless tbqh.
>>
>>67341173
>le meme flicks are le goodest dribbling
>>
>>67341192
But that's literally Azzar.

Least skillful, inventive and efficient "supposedly world class winger" in the world.
>>
>>67341192
Neymar's successful dribbles per game - 4.22

Hazard's successful dribbles per game - 2.68
>>
>>67341203
what? i'm even sure what you're saying. let me get this straight

>le azar is all flicks and tricks
>le azar doesn't do flicks and tricks

again look at the vid i posted and see at 4:50 how he juked the two tottenham players with a move that can be barely noticed
>>
>>67341247
refer to this post please
>>67341228
>>
>>67341228
for which season is this? i said that i can admit he was shit this season (because of mourinho and other things of course)
>>
>>67341270
This. Even if you compare Neymar to Hazard's best season, Hazard only comes out 0.30 dribble per game ahead
>>
>saves his best for cucking spuds after having a very poor overall season
Based
>>
>>67341284
>Hazard is better
nice, thanks
>>
>>67341306
>is
I know they probably don't teach English well in the 3rd world but "is" is a verb in the present tense.
>>
Ok clearly you mongs aren't seeing the argument OP is trying to make. Stats and overall skill is not taken into account, this is about the way he does his tricks, when he does them. And although I'm not sure I agree with him, all he's trying to say is that Hazard is a better with a ball at his feet. This has nothing to do with his stats, nothing to do with how good he's been playing, it's just about the way a player controls the ball.
>>
>>67341326
I know brits aren't usually very smart, but you should know that 'skill' doesn't really disappear and then reappear out of nowhere. it may be 'obscured' by another factor. of course, what else could i expect from mr. Fedora Stats
>>
>>67341361
>'skill' doesn't really disappear
But it literally does, players improve or decline all the time.
>>
Zaha is a better dribbler desu. That kid beats players at will.

Shame about his end product.
>>
>>67341333
You can't tell me when I can and cannot shitpost.

>le big butt dribble into corner with no end product fall down man
>le 150m artisitically diving favela messi babby
>>
>>67341333
hazards use of body feints and pace surpasses that of neymar. i guess i'm saying that while hazard could do tricks like neymar, neymar couldn't dribble like hazard. shit, i could learn to do those tricks
>>67341382
did you skipped reading class?
>>
Hazard at his absolute prime had barely more dribbles per game. Still scores way less than Nerman. Still assists less than Nerman.

And that was his prime. Current Hazard isn't even close to nerman
>>
>>67341431
>did you skipped reading class?
It has nothing to do with reading. Skill is something that can disappear.
>>
>>67341455
no. his joints can rust, his manager can abuse him and make him not want to play (not saying that happened), his toes could break, his hamstrings could tear, etc etc. but his skill of knowing how to trick the defender will always remain. also another factor could be his opposition figuring him out at some point, and using some special tactic to stop him. or he could not be as fast as he needs to anymore. whatever. i just made my point up to reply to you. hazard is a better dribbler, end of.
>>
>>67341451
>muh stats
the map is not the territory, my man ;^) i hope you can understand this (it applies to everything, literally.)
>>
>>67341405
you forgot to mention naruto
>>
>>67341529
>hazard is a better dribbler
He's not a better dribbler if he can't dribble as well and as consistently as Neymar. And he hasn't dribbled better than Neymar for a year now.
>>
>Nerman creates more chances
>Nerman gets more dribbles
>Nerman scores more goals
>Nerman has more assists

>lol, muh stats, hazard is still better lmao :^)

yeah, fuck off
>>
>>67341819
all i said is that hazard is a better dribbler. i could say something like 'muh barca vs chelsea' or 'muh epl', but i'll just say this - kys fag. also it's ;^) not :^) maybe u could have read the thread too
>>
>>67341904
But he's not. Will Messi still be the best dribbler in the world in 30 years because "skill doesn't just disappear lmao xD"?
>>
>>67341931
he'd suck because his legs will be gone and he wouldn't be playing any more football. the 'knowledge' and instinct of how to go past someone will still be there.
>>
>>67341970
knowledge and instinct do not mean shit if you're unable to put them in practice. whatever "knowledge and instinct" Hazard has right now is irrelevant because he's not putting it into practice.
>>
>be trash all season
>play a bit for the last four games
>giev madrid transfer
>>
>>67341006
I don't keep up with the bpl, what happened to him this year? I thought he was supposed to be the next big thing
>>
Why does nerman keeps his wife's son?
>>
File: 1418985330342.gif (454 KB, 384x512) Image search: [Google]
1418985330342.gif
454 KB, 384x512
>>67341970
>mfw this one autistic faggot has used up the entirety of his third world shit hole's Internet quotient for the week to have a pedantic argument with some brown toothed inbred mouth breathing English idiot about a sport on an anonymous image board dedicated to Japanese cartoons
>>
>>67342066
He got Mourinho'd

>praise him all the time for his amazing technical ability going forward
>still force him to track back literally every time the team loses possession
>call him the 3rd best player in the world
>publicly slate him for not living up to his potensial

Mourinho is like a 14 year old girl on her period.
>I love him
>I hate him
>but I love him
>also I hate him
etc.
>>
>hazard
Why are gypsies allowed to post?
These are the kind of faggots who also sick penaldo's dick
>>
>>67342282
>still force him to tack back

well that is part of his tactics, is it not? Hazard seemed successful with it the year before and before that
>>
>>67341006

USEFUL REMINDER THAT FAKING WIDESCREEN ON 3:4 FORMAT WILL MAKE MUH HERO BARELY VISIBLE IN HALF OF THE VIDEO

TIMELY REMINDER THAT CUTTING MUH TECHNO SOUND WILL MAKE THE VIEW EVEN MORE UNBEARABLE

HONEST QUESTION... WHERE ARE THE DRIBBLINGS ??
>>
File: Screenshot_10.png (326 KB, 718x454) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_10.png
326 KB, 718x454
>>67342281
kek. guess how much money i pay for pic related?
i'll wait for your response

>>67341987
yes, you are right. he did put them into practice monday night though

>>67342307
kys, also penaldo succ
>>
>>67342506

>implying the techno music makes the video bearable
>>
>>67342526
nice ip
>>
>receive message from friend who is Chelsea fan stating "Hazard is back bitch ;)"
>go on youtube to check his goal
>wow it's literally nothing
Top kek.
>>
>>67342791
thanks, i don't really like it but cool that you do
>>
>>67341006

Hazard only looks good on youtube
>>
>>67342858
how about download the match and see the second half and THEN see what you think
>>
>>67342526
I'm going to say nothing because you come from a war infested pig pen of a country who's citizens are too stupid to understand the concept of currency
>>
>>67341228
I take it that Dembele is better than Neymar then right?
>>
>>67341006
could come with a warning to mute the video lad
>>
>>67341203
>>67341173

Mahrez is better than both

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkuSj4KBFhs

Ronaldo is too tall and awkward to do what Hazard or Mahrez can do.
>>
>>67343067
>comparing dribbling stats between a winger and a central midfielder
just fuck off retard
>>
>>67343036
i'm going to have to ask you to leave my thread. don't you have to go clean your fat rolls or something, anyway?
>>
File: How is this a debate.png (216 KB, 1184x631) Image search: [Google]
How is this a debate.png
216 KB, 1184x631
>>
>>67343206
>muh stats
just stop watching sports m8
>>
>>67343219
>muh stats
That's like saying
>muh facts
>muh proof
>muh truth
Adding ">muh" before these doesn't change anything
>>
>>67343219
There is another word for stats, facts. And facts are as following
>Neymar scores more
>Neymar creates more chances
>Neymar dribbles more often
So you have a player that outperforms another player in the 3 main areas of attacking play and you're just going to dismiss it with a >muh because Hazard had one decent game long after his team's season was over (thanks largely to his horrible play).
>>
>>67343268
Spanish league is a joke in relation to space and defending.
>>
>>67343280
La Liga is objectively the best league in the world. If anything, doing this in La Liga should be a bonus for Neymar.

And even if it wasn't then Neymar outperforms him in all of those 3 areas in the Champions League as well.
>>
Januzaj >>>> Neymar and Hazard in terms of dribbling t.b.h.
>>
>>67343261
>>67343268
'fact' doesn't mean much, sorry. yes those things are fact...so? did you watch that second half (that was the subject of my OP post from the start). If you really think that there's nothing more to football and being one of the 11 players than
>m-muh he dribbled more
>b-but he kick ball into net more
then...why do you even watch football?

go watch that match and see how chelsea change once hazard is on the pitch. watch how he pushes chelsea to draw. the impact that hazard had this half (he brought them back from the dead, figuratively) is more than what neymar ever has done for barca,
>>
>>67343387
>he impact that hazard had this half (he brought them back from the dead, figuratively) is more than what neymar ever has done for barca,
Alright, so you're either trolling, literally retarded or not watching football.

I'll go with literally retarded.
>>
>>67343387
>'fact' doesn't mean much, sorry
So you admit that you're not using facts? That means you're wrong.

>m-muh he dribbled more
>b-but he kick ball into net more
That's what football literally is you moron

>go watch that match and see how chelsea change once hazard is on the pitch. watch how he pushes chelsea to draw. the impact that hazard had this half (he brought them back from the dead, figuratively) is more than what neymar ever has done for barca,
OK so he did well, in your opinion, in a single game. Wow!

If you don't have actual reasons for believing that Hazard is better, then why do you still believe that? You're probably just a troll anyway. I'm out of here.
>>
>>67343387
>Hazard is better because he had one good 2nd half in a game that meant nothing to his club.
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>67341006
>Hazard can dribble well so he is better than Neymar!

Why /sp/ is even allowed to talk actual sports and debate about it is beyond me.
>>
>>67343487
>So you admit that you're not using facts? That means you're wrong.
it doesn't

>That's what football literally is you moron
no it's not.

>OK so he did well, in your opinion, in a single game. Wow!
can you read? that's literally what i said

>>67343508
not exactly what i said

>>67343446
i'll go with kys. at least the other fag tried to say something
>>
>>67343747
>that's literally what i said
and then you said that this 2nd half was more than Neymar has ever done.

literal
retard
>>
>>67343660
not my point, kys. maybe i have said that somewhere in this thread but that's the life - my true opinion is in the op of this post - he's a better dribbler. of course someone would come and argue about irrelevant shit - but it's my fault for biting
>>
>>67343778
>and then you said that this 2nd half was more than Neymar has ever done.
show me a better neymar half or gtfo. i'm willing to admit i'm wrong. until then...
>>
>>67343812
watch his game against Real Madrid last year, when Messi didn't play until the 60' minute and it could have ended 5-0 if it wasn''t for Munir's incompetence.
>>
>>67343812
>half
I'll just go with games

0-4 vs Real Madrid
3-0 vs Villarreal
5-2 vs Rayo Vallecano
Hell, just pick almost any game from the 2 month period when Messi was out.

literal retard
>>
>>67343152
I think he means ousmane dembele, who has the most successful dribbles per game in europe iirc
>>
>>67343892
i'm going to have a hard time finding it just like that. this is my short review of the chelsea match
>big derby against big rival (yes, you got this part)
>match decides title - chelsea can strike the killing blow against their 2nd worst rivals
>first half
>chelsea play like shit, concede 2
>diego nowhere to be found, pedro sucks, willian sucks
>2nd half
>huge pressure (big point)
>hazard comes on
and then you know what happens - suddenly there's life in chelsea's game. tottenham's midfield can't do shit. every time he gets the ball you can feel them panicking.

>>67343920
>a bunch of clean sheet btfo's and a 3 goal difference win
yeah, except for maybe the real game none of these compare. have you ever played football?
are you saying in almost any game of the messiless period barca would have been lost without neymar? i get sucking his dick, but that's a bit too much. it's like you'd let him take your wife and her son if he asked nicely. please don't use the word 'retard', i'm not one of your kind. at least i realise i have a bias, while you are completely lost
>>
>>67341111
holy fuck Hagi, those digits
>>
>>67344181
>a bunch of clean sheet btfos
he scored 4 goals (2 from penalties that he won) and had 1 assist in a 5-2 win vs Rayo. Yes, they would have lost that game without him.

Now fuck off retard
>>
>>67344265
kys, not even trying
>>
>>67344301
So scoring 4 goals and assisting 1 in a 5-2 win isn't "having an impact"?

Just take the L, retard
>>
>>67344368
it is but not as big as hazards. here's your L.. stop projecting, it's not me who can't grasp a simple concept. go wash ur teeth
>>
>>67344403
>it is but not as big as hazards
lmao

retard
>>
>>67343179
>my thread

That's impressive, I figured your "people" were too stupid to understand the concept of possession

Don't you have have a village to slaughter, mirza?
>>
>>67344444
savage digits
>>
>>67344444
quints of truth
>>
>>67344444
Quints decided
>>
>>67344444
>just can't wrap his mind around it
lmao

nice digits though

>>67344464
laughable attempt
>>
i guess everyone stupid enough to disagree with me has been btfo ;^)
>>
>>67344721
No, you're just too stupid to understand than the game Hazard had was nothing special by world class players' standards because they do that every couple weeks in games that actually mean something.
>>
>>67344859
they make their team from 'can't get out of our half' to 'they panic every time he gets the ball'?

pretty sure barca would have won that game m8. those games. and they didn't concede, showing that none of those teams were a problem. also this game was huge - a title decider for the most competitive league against bitter rivals
>>
Neymar would be humiliated in the EPL hahaha
>>
They are both irregular af so far in their careers
>>
>>67344939
>pretty sure barca would have won that game
And that's based on?

>also this game was huge
Not for Chelsea. And not for Tottenham either, all they could do was delay the inevitable at that point.
>>
>>67345259
>And that's based on?
the rayo game? based on them being barca

>Not for Chelsea. And not for Tottenham either
certainly wasn't for the fans. and mousa dembele.
>>
File: 1451812992591.jpg (40 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
1451812992591.jpg
40 KB, 479x720
>I rate Neymar
>>
>>67341006
>a highlight video where the subject does nothing

What's the point of this clip show?
>>
>>67343139
Mahrez is way better than Hazard.
>>
>>67347166
is probably an all-touches video. it's not a highlighing hazard's best moments, it's showing every touch (probably, haven't seen it.). i just posted for the goal highlight
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.