[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wenger just said Arsenal didn't win the league because of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 10
File: Arsenal_fan_3101398a.jpg (93 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
Arsenal_fan_3101398a.jpg
93 KB, 620x388
http://www.independent.ie/videos/sport/video-wenger-turns-on-fans-over-difficult-climate-34671286.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YCcTpy8wQU
>>
>>67198276

GET REAL. GET FUCKING REAL
>>
Why are Arsenal fans such idiots? He's saying that fans create a difficult atmosphere that makes it harder to perform well. He's not saying that the fans lost Arsenal the league. Wenger is a useless cunt, but Arselel fans have the second biggest victim complex after muh 96 fans.
>>
haha time to head to the eternal autism thread
>>
>>67198363
It's true that Arsenal fans are an embarrassing collection of metro sexuals, Africans and trannies. And it's true that they create a horrible atmosphere at the Emirates; but Wenger even daring to say this shit should confirm for every Arsenal fan that he no longer has it in him to win a title.

It's piss poor deflection. When Wenger has bottled the league in the last decade, he's been able to blame their failure on the stadium move or clubs with greater financial muscle.

But Leicester are on the verge of winning the league. There are absolutely no excuses for Arsenal to finish behind such a team. The board was effectively cleared for a Arsenal this season. Man Utd, Chelsea and Man City are the only teams to win the title in the last 12 years and they've all had, at least, sub-par seasons. It was there for Arsenal, and they've lost it to fucking Leicester.
>>
>managed in england for 20 years
>speaks english every day
>still shit at it
>>
>>67198363

Truer words never spoken.

They deserve each other t b h.
>>
>>67198575
>>67198697
>>67198363
all of these
>>
>>67198632
my stepdad is from quebec and even after over 10 years with my mom (an ex-english teacher) and over 20 years in the country + citizenship i can barely understand what he says sometimes

to be fair he spent a significant amount of time int he carribbean where he first learned english so it sounds weird as hell accent wise

anyways frogs suck at english for some reason
>>
>>67198785

Americans speak like idiots too, so it's not really your stepdad's fault in this instance.
>>
>>67198575
>But Leicester are on the verge of winning the league. There are absolutely no excuses for Arsenal to finish behind such a team.

No excuse for finishing behind Tottenham either. Or for them to be struggling to qualify for 4th.
>>
File: biscuits.gif (494 KB, 400x237) Image search: [Google]
biscuits.gif
494 KB, 400x237
>>67198828
>>
kek

KEK

>arselel
>arselel """fans"""
>>
File: arsenal.gif (766 KB, 500x256) Image search: [Google]
arsenal.gif
766 KB, 500x256
>>67198363
this
Arsenal 'fans' are a fucking joke. Shit library interspersed with low groaning and booing their own team.
>>
>>67198575
>>67198870
All this entitlement
>>
>>67198785
>anyways frogs suck at english for some reason
Because there's a part of them, that will never let them truly accept speaking any language, that isn't French.
>>
>free massive
>all free ov dem
>somefing
>fink
disgusting
learn to speak your language
>>
>>67198958
low key the french/quebecois are the most xenophobic european nation
>>
>>67198948
It's not entitlement. For the last 10 years, Arsenal fans have been saying that they could win the league, if only Man City, Man United, and Chelsea weren't spending so much money. Well, this season all 3 of those teams went to shit, and where is Arsenal? Significantly behind Tottenham, the only team in the league that views the transfer market as a profit-making tool, and Leicester, who have a wage bill roughly 1/3 the size of Arsenal's.
>>
>>67198276
that channel is hilarious
>>
>>67198410
there isnt one

>'eternal' until we start losing
>>
>>67198575
>But Leicester are on the verge of winning the league.
Because 1 team out of 20 got it absolutely right it's Arsenal who are the only ones who should feel they missed out.
>>
>>67198973
Fink is correct bruv

so is ov
>>
Arsenal home fans are the worst in the league. They just don't get behind the team unless they are playing Chelsea United or Spurs.
>>
File: 1418586695578.jpg (60 KB, 600x798) Image search: [Google]
1418586695578.jpg
60 KB, 600x798
>soshal meedja
this fanbase is the worst drama queen shitheap in world football
>>
>>67199013
this fat man is spot on
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=180&v=rITNC0O6xhk
>>
>>67198276
Any time a manager turns against the fans like this he has to leave to be honest.

He didn't even say it in a Mourinho way and encourage the fans to get behind the team more. He just straight up placed the blame on them. Wenger's lost it.
>>
File: muh selfies.jpg (204 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
muh selfies.jpg
204 KB, 620x387
This is why they fail.
>>
>>67199064
Yes absolutely. And I'm not an Arsenal fan.

They've regularly finished behind United, City and Chelsea. Those teams were effectively out of the way this year and Arsenal still didn't have it in them to win it.

They're going to finish behind, at least, Leicester and Tottenham - two clubs with lesser resources and infrastructure to Arsenal. That's inexcusable.
>>
>>67198276
He should've said that he'd won at least 3 champions leagues with arsenal if it wasn't for the fans.
>>
>yfw all of Arsenals English players go to the Euros
Enjoyou're lads.
>>
>>67199251
No it's not. Fuck off.
>>
>>67199048
That's hardly ever the case 2bh
>>
Apologize.
>>
Based Wenger
>>
>>67199346
sorry RVP
>>
20 years ago these mongs would have have got their cameras smashed over their heads and told to fuck off. Now they lurk outside thinking they run the club. 'reaction' and 'responds to' are their life.
>>
>>67199184
Not watched much of the video. His sentiments are probably correct. But the language he's using in regards to Wenger is disrespectful and makes him, and other Arse supporters that do the same, look like pricks.

They should remember the success he brought to their club before speaking that way about him. You can want him gone while still retaining respect for the man.
>>
Is Wenger the biggest ABA out there?
>>
>>67199396
And you can still hate him while respecting his past achievement. At this moment in time I would genuinely be happy if I woke up and heard Wenger died, but he still did a lot of special things for the club in the past that I won't take away from him.

Wenger is ruining his own legacy though.
>>
>>67199464
>At this moment in time I would genuinely be happy if I woke up and heard Wenger died

Then you need some perspective.
>>
>>67198276
arsene is a literal genius,he stayed at arsenal for like 20 years, won 3leagues titles the last one over a decade ago and he can still convince all the fans that he is the best man for the job holy shit
>>
>>67199585
No I don't.
>>
Wenger is 100% spot on.

I doubt you'll find anyone that isn't a deluded Arsenal fan that disagrees with him.

Arsenal fans are shit and are equally to blame for the club's failures.

When Moyes took United to 7th, the fans were right behind him and sung his name right to the end. There were never any boos, just support for the club. That's how a proper club functions.
>inb4 muh plane banner
A handful of idiots.

Arsenal fans need to create an atmosphere, will the team on to win games, not sit in silence for 90 minutes and then boo when they get an unlucky 1-1 draw at home to a good opponent whilst sitting top of the league.

It's fucking disgraceful. Spoilt brats. Grow the fuck up. You are not entitled to win the league. You are not entitled to win anything. You are decent sized club and you are doing decently well. Get over it.

What the fuck do you think booing and calling for Wenger to be sacked is going to do for the players and manager? You think that's going to spur them on to do better? It's going to fuck with their confidence and things are going to get worse. Players like Cech and Ozil will be handing in transfer requests. It's toxic.

Also, if you were a world class player and you saw Arsenal fans booing a 0-0 after sitting in silence for 90 minutes, why THE FUCK would you want to join them over a club like Spurs, United, Dortmund, Atletico or Liverpool who get behind their teams and support them to the very end.

Your fans are cringeworthy. You post pictures of fans asleep and lying over seats in the stadium, and you make comments about Wenger causing this. No. Fuck off. These "fans" are causing you to finish 5th this season. They are the problem. Not Wenger.
>>
>>67199274
This logic would only make sense if United, Chelsea and City all finished above Spurs and Leicester.

Arsenal have been good this season. Good but not great. That's football. Get over it you cry-baby fuck.

Chelsea are fighting it out for a top-half finish, last year they won the league. That's football. Get over it.
>>
File: 54545455.jpg (26 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
54545455.jpg
26 KB, 495x495
Remember Arsenal fans in January with their smug posting?
>>
File: 1459284947577.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1459284947577.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>ARSEN4L
>>
>>67200365
couldn't happen to a nicer bunch
>>
File: 1461797106592.jpg (52 KB, 350x392) Image search: [Google]
1461797106592.jpg
52 KB, 350x392
>>67200003
>whilst sitting top of the league.
>>
>>67200404
>ARSEN5L
Fixed for you. They aren't going to take anything from City away and even Norwich are fighting for their lives and could sneak a draw.

It's ogre.
>>
>>67200430
Yeah, in December-January m8.

Top of the league.

Draw a game.

Fans boo.

>Booing when you're 1st
>>
The flagwavers at arsenal make me me cringe
>>
>>67199013
>For the last 10 years, Arsenal fans have been saying that they could win the league

just because some Arsenal autists say it doesn't make it true, also that sounds like entitlement to me
>>
>>67199642
And you wonder why everyone thinks Arsenal fans are cunts
>>
>>67199013
>Arsenal fans have been saying that they could win the league
LMFAO and? What does this prove? That your fans are fucking delusional and have a massive sense of entitlement?

Also, you cry about how little Arsenal spend in the transfer market, and this season the likes of Lester are going to win the league after spending about £25 million total on their squad and probably £35k max for their wages? Don't you see how that doesn't stack up?
>>
>>67200037
You seem to think I'm mad about something. I'm not.

Arsenal bottling it again is very funny.
>>
>>67198575
Leicester have been the best team this season. They may not have the best individual players, but they all work together well and they have results that reflect that.

Arsenal aren't entitled to the trophy just because Utd, Chelsea and City all failed. You don't earn a title by process of elimination, you need to win it by acquiring the most points in 38 games. The fans are supposed to support the club in the good times and the bad times. When you're a few points behind first, you don't boo your players. You spur them on to take the lead again.
>>
Someone explain what AKB means
>>
>>67201758
Leicester have been the best team for the last 44 matchweeks in terms of form. Pearson set up and reinvigorated the team, and Ranieri tinkered and put the perfect tactic for the squad into place.

If anything, Leicester are showing what a club can do when EVERY player buys into the system, personal glory be damned. I mean could you think of any BIG club with this level of team cohesion and tactical familiarity with each other?

And that is ultimately Wenger and Arsenal's problem: He can no longer get the entire squad to buy into the tactics and system he wants to play. Too often have Arsenal players looked switched off in matches in the last 5 years or so, and the fact so many choose to leave Arsenal because they don't see a chance to win silverware at the club says it all to me.
>>
>>67202594

Arsenal Knows Bottling
>>
>>67202673
Atletico Madrid
>>
>>67202926
How could I get forget Atletico? You are absolutely right.
>>
File: 1446602744772.jpg (1 MB, 1694x2400) Image search: [Google]
1446602744772.jpg
1 MB, 1694x2400
>>
>"We are disappointed but we have to fight. We have not to forget that in football you go down very quickly and you come up very slowly. We have to stick together."

Leicester were almost relegated last season and are on the verge of winning the league this season. Under the right management and with team spirit you can come up very quickly too. Wenger is a walking contradiction. Pathetic.
>>
WOBism is a mental illness
>>
>>67198948
>entitlement
how? arsenal's squad is good enough to win the league so how the fuck is it entitlement for wanting them to win
>>
>>67202673
For lack of a better word, Wenger is intimated by certain kinds of players. The kind of players that win titles. He can't handle big personalities anymore. Wenger has surrounded himself with players like Walcott, which has led to a culture of cowardice imbued throughout the club. Someone like Vardy, integral to Leicester and Ranieri's success, wouldn't even be a blip on the radar for Wenger. Those fighters, loved by their own and hated by opponents, are needed to win. They're also the kind of player to get up in the manager's face in the dressing room, to voice their opinion. Wenger doesn't want that trouble these days and he's suffering for it. The best managers can take those kinds of players and channel their qualities into leadership and success on the pitch.
>>
>>67206815
Oh look it's 'How many cliches can I fit in one post? The movie' Fuck off you idiot
>>
>>67207075
You seem upset. Please tell me how I'm wrong.

The only time Wenger showed any kind of initiative for signing a player that might actually make a difference for his side was his underpriced and disrespectful 'bid' for Suarez.
>>
>>67206815

The game has changed. The current Arsenal players know that Wenger can destroy them. Fabregas, Vermaelen, RvP, Nasri, Clichy, Song, Arshavin, Hleb, all of their careers ruined or in shambles nowadays, some even after moves to big clubs and short spells of success
>>
>>67206509
if the squad was good enough to win the league, they would have by now. Ozil is the only world class player on the team, and with giroud up front they will never win a title
>>
>>67200474
I'll raise you one better. When Man City were 0-0 against Dynamo Kiev in about the 75-80 minutes, their fans started clearing out, making the Emptyhad even emptier. The kicker? Man City were winning 3-1 on aggregate.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.