[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Leicester City and the strange finances behind their ris
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 4427.jpg (380 KB, 1919x1152) Image search: [Google]
4427.jpg
380 KB, 1919x1152
>Leicester City and the strange finances behind their rise to the Premier League pinnacle
>Leicester City’s dash to an unlikely Premier League title is billed as football’s most romantic story in a generation but the Football League is still investigating the club’s 2013-14 promotion season, amid strong concerns from other clubs they may have cheated financial fair play rules.
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/apr/11/leicester-city-finances-football-league-financial-fair-play-investigation
>>
Who gives a shit about financial fair play? Doesn't this only apply to UEFA competitions?
>>
>leicester are going to win the league
>suddenly news about doping, strange finances pop up
What a nicely timed coincidental coincidence.
>>
>investigating the club’s 2013-14 promotion season, amid strong concerns from other clubs they may have cheated financial fair play rules.
They will do jack shit, just like they did against QPR
>>
oh no they "overspent" on Vardy, a literal who from Algeria, a jap and a black guy from french third division. that' why they are winning the league. fucking cheaters!
>>
Who Leicester here?

Proud supporter since February reporting in.
>>
>>66747323

Well, the Spurs are a jewish club for a reason
>>
>>66747121

Oh wow silly them for cheating their way to the premier league!
>>
>It's ok when the team I want to win does it
I swear you people are the worst most disgusting hypocrites and then you start crying nonstop about other clubs
>>
>>66747354
/lifelong/ since October mate
>>
>>66747298
The Championship has their own FFP thing, nobody gives much of a shit about it either.
>>
>de guardian
>>
>>66747298
no it only applies to small teams like dnipro
meanwhile PSG and City spend trillions and nothing happen to them
>>
How can you be cheating financial fair plays when your entire roster's payroll is smaller than single players' yearly salaries in bigger clubs
>>
>>66747121
> The Guardian
Dropped

non story, the football league already knew this.
>>
Non-story la. Football league can't do shit to Lester
>>
kek as if anything will happen.

The Football League chairman is a Leicester fan and ex-owner.
>>
Fucking Guardian and north London fuckers trying to spin some darkness on a seamless bright light.

Hate Arsenal, hate Tottenham. This news is older than Steve Howard for fuck sake.

The books are fine, FPP can't to jack shit, and Leicester are in an incredibly good position financially.
>>
>David Conn

absolute hack
>>
>>66749010
wow, I always wondered who they won the league after being demoralised after the Watford game and favoured for mid-table obscurity.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.