[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eternal Arsenal Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: ainsley-maitland-niles.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1169) Image search: [Google]
ainsley-maitland-niles.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1169
Ains' Mum is cray edition
>http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/29426/maitland-niless-mother-leaves-mccarthy-abusive-voicemail

On-loan Arsenal winger Ainsley Maitland-Niles’s mother is reported to have left a foul-mouthed voicemail on Blues boss Mick McCarthy’s phone, leading to her son's recent omission from the Town side.

According to The Sun, the 18-year-old’s mother, Jule Niles was angered by McCarthy preventing the England U19 international from appearing at an England kit launch in March in order to prepare for a Town game.

She called the Blues manager, apparently while abroad, leaving him the lengthy abusive and threatening expletive-packed rant.

McCarthy is said to have left Maitland-Niles out of the squad for Town’s 2-1 home victory over Blackburn as a result.

The youngster hasn’t hasn’t featured for Town since, although he was an unused sub for the subsequent game against Rotherham at Portman Road and was in the 20-man squad for Tuesday’s 0-0 draw with Charlton but was left out of the final 18.

McCarthy is said to have been so shocked at receiving the message that he asked members of his staff to listen to it, reportedly "to make sure I'm not going mad".

Arsenal have been made aware and a Gunners source is quoted as saying: "Mick's a Yorkshireman and he's prepared to tolerate most things, but not something like this.

"The language was disgusting and so poisonous that it even shocked Mick. He's only ever tried to do what's right for the kid and protect his career, but this is something new to him.

"He likes the boy and thinks he has potential to be a top player, but he's worried that his mother is having a detrimental affect on his career.”

It’s not the first time Maitland-Niles’s mother has hit the headlines. Last year she was arrested on suspicion of assaulting two people at Arsenal’s training ground, amongst them Arsene Wenger's negotiator Dick Law. She was later released without charge.
>>
>>66661821
Fucking hell. What a mess of an OP. Please never make a thread again.

Not the first time Ainsley's mom has done something like this though.
>>
>>66661821
American autism edition
>>
STURRIDGE IN
XHAKA IN
MKHITARYAN IN
HÖWEDES IN
>>
WENGER OUT
WELBECK OUT
WALCOTT OUT
OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN OUT
RAMSEY OUT
>>
Well thanks for ruining americans reputations regarding football more with this OP you fucking cunt. Someone please make a different thread
>>
>>66662441
Except for Welbz
Spot on desu
>>
>>66662565
kys
>>
>>66662565
>Except for Welbz
CANADA OUT
>>
>another fucking autist anal thread

Stop making your reddit generals, you fucking faggots. Your worthless metrosexual choker team are IRRELEVANT shit.
>>
>>66662633
just don't write anything
>>
>>66662633
Making two threads is worse than making one bad one. You shouldn't have bothered.
>>
>>66662658
are you that lad with the curly hair?
>>
>>66662634
>>66662641
N O
O
He's needed for the inevitable injury crisis that will hit at some point in the season
>>
Thoughts?
>>
>>66666209
Leagues above this monstrosity
>>66659133

It's much better than the one this season or last in my mind though I'd like to see one like West Ham's with the classic sleeves rather than this shoulder/collarbone mashup.

Also hope we get good second and third kits too, I really hate our third and I'm so-so with the second this season.
>>
>>66666209
What the fucking hell is this abortion??

Why did they get rid of the sexy red lines on the sleave, the white bit at the bottom of the shirt at the back and the gold around the collar. Fucking disgusting.

We need another designer like pic related.
>>
>>66667144
>>66667278

Away is seems is going to be like the 05/06 kit.
>>
>>96969696
>>
>>66666666
>>
>>66666209
I can't believe people get paid to design this shit... Look average as fuck
>>
>>66666209
There's literally a Twitter watermark on the picture. Quite evident it's a mockup.
>>
>>66661821
he scored an insane goal against Portsmouth.
blew my mind
>>
>two containment threads

kek
>>
'In'
>>
Daily laugh at Arsenal

Leicester is winning a title before you guys :^)
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.