[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the future you chose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7
File: spurs.jpg (38 KB, 658x198) Image search: [Google]
spurs.jpg
38 KB, 658x198
>>
File: NLD.jpg (82 KB, 594x381) Image search: [Google]
NLD.jpg
82 KB, 594x381
>>66494887
>>
>3 proper, white, 6'2+ English lads with GOAT potential
what could be better?
>>
>Harry Kane makes £35k a week
>Memepiss makes like £100k a week
They're really jewing him hard
>>
Now I know why Kane doesn't like closing his mouth.
>>
File: kane.jpg (288 KB, 1548x2092) Image search: [Google]
kane.jpg
288 KB, 1548x2092
>>66495192
>Milner (120k) is making more per week than Kane (35k), Alli (30k), and Dier (20k) combined
>>
>>66495091
>Kane
>white
>>
>>66495192

Kane don't give a fuck so long as he can play for his Spurs. Memphis is a mercenary...and a shit one at that.
>>
Handsome, tall, talented white lads. Good to see England is learning from us.
>>
>>66495472

They'll all be on triple that by next year.

Hopefully including Milner, in China.
>>
>>66496040

kek

Kane will leave Spurs within the next 3 years for a big money club. Most likely United.
>>
>>66496078

It'll be a cold day in hell before Kane puts on a United shirt. Now maybe Madrid or Barca, but that's it. He will NEVER go to another English club. Cap this.
>>
>Play Rose, Dier, Alli and Kane
>Play the best football England have played in years, beating the world champions

>Play without Dier, Alli and Kane
>Play with 3 Liverpool players
>Lose to Neverlands
>>
>>66496338

And you know without question Roy will line up with Liverpool trash and Pooney in the summer.
>>
Pochettino single-handedly saved English football. If England win the Euros then he should be the one getting knighted, not Woy.
>>
File: Englands saviour.jpg (40 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
Englands saviour.jpg
40 KB, 620x413
>>66496338
This.

>>66496934
...and this.
>>
>>66496361
There will be riots if he does this. It's so blatant for everyone to see now that the core needs to be young players and that the Spurs four (Kane, Alli, Dier and Rose) are starters - virtually every pundit has them in their teams.
>>
>>66496338
Weren't there three Liverpool players in the first match?
>>
>>66497025
Rooney will almost certainly start for England at the Euros, there's nothing we can do about that sadly. At least there's no overtaking Kane as the main striker, so Rooney will be played hopefully on the wing to allow Alli to play in his best position. Our wingers aren't great anyway.
>>
>>66497050
>Rooney will be played hopefully on the wing to allow Alli to play in his best position
never happening. alli will be shunted out wide to accommodate the shit fat bald granny shagger
>>
>>66497050
>Rooney on the wing
Why even bother, Vardy can take a spot on the wing.
>>
I'd almost rather have Rooney/Vardy on both wings than Sterling/Lallana/any actual wingers.
>>
>>66495091
6 proper, white, 6'2+ English lads with GOAT potential

You forgot Stones, Barkley and Shaw
>>
>>66497040
Yes. Lallana played and Clyne and Henderson had assists. So the

>le liverpool players are shit

meme is pretty bad. Clyne deserves to play, the other two are viable options. Milner however shouldn't be anywhere near England.
>>
>>66497116
Shaw is 6'1
>>
>>66497132
>Henderson has assists
Wasn't it from a corner? Other than that he didn't play particularly great. As for the rest of the post though I agree.
>>
>>66497160
Holy shit I never realised. What a manlet! I bet he cries himself to sleep every night.

>6 foot 3 masterace checking in.
>>
>>66497176
He was infinitely better than what he shows for Liverpool this season at least. The midfield deserves to be all Tottenham and a Leicester player when the real thing starts.
>>
>>66497285
>The midfield deserves to be all Tottenham and a Leicester player when the real thing starts.
We can only hope, we play a similar to side to last saturday and we might do alright in a tournament for a change.
>>
god i hope kane signs with arsenal

would it be worse than it was with sol campbell, what do you think?
>>
>>66497330
>finish fourth when you can finish second
but why?
>>
>>66497330
>would it be worse than it was with sol campbell, what do you think?
Yeah it would be just because of how good he is currently and his age. Times are different though, the two clubs are in drastically different positions than they were 15 years ago.
>>
>>66497346
not the point, i was only wondering if it would be a bigger shitstorm than it was back then
>>
>>66496315
You're delusional. It makes no sense for the best English striker to leave England these days. Manchester United paid Wayne "only scored more than 20 in a season twice" Rooney 300,000 pounds. Kane could expect to earn at least that much at United or City if he keeps scoring 20+ per season. Not to mention that English clubs will always pay a much higher fee for English players. Do you think Madrid would have paid 50 million for Sterling?

IMO, Kane will go to Manchester United or Manchester City for more than 80 million pounds sometime before the end of his current contract. Same goes for Alli, Dier, and Alderweireld, only for less money (probably 50, 25, and 30, respectively).
>>
File: Sir Mauricio Pochettino.jpg (65 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
Sir Mauricio Pochettino.jpg
65 KB, 768x432
>>66496995
>10 of the last 15 English debuts have been Pochettino players
>Pochettino has developed your starting striker, 2 of your midfielders, and both of your fullbacks
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 620x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 620x430
>This is the future you chose
>>
>>66497330
It would never happen. Campbell was genuinely not expecting such a negative response for his move, because he's an idiot. Kane (or at least Kane's agent) would recognize how bad it would be from a PR standpoint, because it would be even worse than Campbell.

It doesn't really matter, though, Arsenal can't afford to pay the wages that Kane will no doubt be demanding in a few years. It's going to be United, City, or Chelsea. Probably United, although I'm not sure where that leaves Martial (since Mourinho doesn't really play with two strikers).
>>
>>66495472
i always laugh at the dribble on his chest
>>
>>66497346
Yeah if you don't finish 4th you don't get to BTFO a small European team in the Cl qualifying stages.
>>
>>66495091
>Alli
>white

is this a meme I've missed out on? He's not fuckign white.
>>
>>66507049
calm your tits, meredith
>>
>>66507538
>calm down, name
>stfu name
>nice try name

Fucking hell 4chan has become even more unbearable for the day. At least people had to think about shitposts before, this is just pathetic.
>>
>>66507636
no need to get this upset, Lynne
>>
>>66507636
time to leave, lynne
>>
>>66507647
LOL NICE ONE MEGHAN YOU FUCKIN ROSTED HIM MATE GOOD ONE HAHAHA

GOD I WONDER WHAT MY NAME WILL BE, I HOPE IT'S SOMETHING COOL LIKE "SAMANTHA" SO I CAN FANTASISE ABOUT BEING FUCKED IN THE PUSS BY THE BIG STRONG MEGHAN KING
>>
>>66507636
you need to clean that sand out of your vagina lynne
>>
>>66507671
Kek
>Melba
>>
>>66495192
It's obviously because he's come through the academy and signed a realistic contract. If he was bought after last season he'd be at 100k easy.
>>
>>66502138
>all these assumptions

First off I honestly don't think he'll ever play for any other team, at the very least not an English side. Second when did Mourinho become Man United manager? I know it's in the papers but that's literally it. You need to slow down a second and realise we're in April not August.
>>
>>66507672
2bh your name is probably pretty accurate kek
>>
>>66507866
I like how equally cucked countries somehow laugh at us.
>>
>>66508516
It's because they go from shit to shit while we go from simply the best to shit
>>
>>66507672
With a name and a busted butt like that you must be an arsenal "fan"
>>
>>66502095
An American idiot like you will never get it.

He will never go to another Premier League club.
>>
>>66495068
>Dier's face
Every time
>>
>best Tottenham side in over 50 years
>can't beat Arsenal
why ?
>>
>England's best players play for Tottenham
>Tottenham is not winning the league

England KEKED once again

Have fun finishing behind Russia and Wales this summer

Russia
Wales
England
Slovenia

Cap it
>>
>>66511206
hi there drake/50 cent
>>
>>66511363
I fucking hate NIGGERS
>>
>>66507636
keep your knickers on lynne
>>
>>66508516
>>66509347
Come on now, it was just a bit of ebic banter, I thought that was your thing over there
>>
>>66510558
Lloris fucked up desu
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.