[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FL Championship Official Gamethread: Leeds vs Derby
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
Starts in two bings. Get in here Championship cucks.
>>
Fuck Derby
>>
any lads got a stream
>>
File: viduka.jpg (32 KB, 200x243) Image search: [Google]
viduka.jpg
32 KB, 200x243
Tweeeet!
>>
>>64536165
Watching it on Bein Sports Connect, though here's a stream for the game.

http://cricfree.sx/sky-sports-1-live-stream-new
>>
Is this on TV then? I thought they were going to lock the sky cameras out of Elland Rd.
>>
>>64536311
Sky complained to the Football League who threatened to dock them points
>>
Jesus Christ, Bamba...
>>
>locked sky out of elland road
>knocked out an opposition goalkeeper
>burned down bournemouth pier
>have the most arrests and banning orders in the country, more than the old firm
>developed a rivalry with millwall based purely on who could bash most people up
>most supporters were in the national front or combat 18
>most famous fan is some skinhead with the club badge tattooed onto his face
>threw nooses and bananas at black players well into the 1990s
>smashed up paris after the 1975 european cup final, getting english clubs banned from europe
>set fire to a chip van at a bradford city game a week after their stadium fire

What a club
>>
>>64536518
>smashed up paris after the 1975 european cup final, getting english clubs banned from europe

You know that was Liverpool lunatics that killed Juve fans in Heysel, right? Leeds itself got banned yes, but they were hardly the most violent of the bunch.
>>
>lelds >lelds >lelds >lelds >lelds >lelds >lelds >lelds >lelds >lelds >lelds >lelds >lelds >lelds >lelds >lelds >lelds >lelds >lelds >lelds >lelds >lelds >lelds >lelds >lelds >lelds >lelds >lelds
>>
>>64536518

>stuck in a crumbling, half-empty ground
>competing on about the same level as Preston and Bristol City for the forseeable future

Oh, how the "mighty" have fallen.
>>
>>64536826
> Mauled by the Tigers

At least Leeds doesn't have to sing that embarrassing tune.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgS1RFk1cU8
>>
>>64536826
How the fuck did your lot manage to lose to Preston.
>>
>LEEDS
>>
>LEEDS
>>
>>64536886

I don't know any more. We have the best home record in the entire 92, though to be honest we haven't had that many class away performances. It's not even like we're changing it up to be more defensive away, and Huddlestone has fucked off back to the bench.

I've been to our last three away, Leeds, Rotherham and Preston yesterday, it just boggles me that it's the same team that put away both Boro and Burnley 3-0 at home. Especially Rotherham, they were atrocious and we gave them a penalty and gave up.

>>64536877

>not realising it's a post-ironic self-satire

Take a running jump, mate.
>>
File: 1438724527325.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1438724527325.jpg
62 KB, 1280x720
> Thinks their shit defense will get them to the Prem
> Couldn't clear Bamba's shot
>>
Jesus Christ Bridcutt.
>>
And it's half time. Not a great match so far, but 1-1 is fine. Feeling hungry atm, what should I get for snacks?
>>
>>64537559

>feeling hungry
>that flag

No surprise there.
>>
>>64537559
Hot Bovril
>>
>>64537670
Good idea for a beverage. Perhaps some chips... err crisps as well?
>>
>>64537559
I'm having leftover anchovies from Christmas
>>
Don't go Byram

Pls
>>
>>64538440
This. Oh my what a god he has been in december.
>>
Good game. Liked how we played, lot more pressing than when I last watched.

Although I missed the game on Sunday, so maybe we did the same there.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.