[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS VS ORLANDO MAGIC GAMETHREAD #1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 9
File: stepbrothers.jpg (37 KB, 289x391) Image search: [Google]
stepbrothers.jpg
37 KB, 289x391
>>
Magic will win. I just saved you a few hours of your life.
>>
>>64392244
'no'
>>
File: 1450720526921.jpg (37 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1450720526921.jpg
37 KB, 500x377
>yfw Porzingod drops 25
>>
I was watching the Westchester Knicks game before this. Give me one good reason why Jimmer Fredette isn't on the main Knicks team over Sasha Vujacic. Or even Grant, send him to Westchester so he can start every day instead of playing meme bench minutes.

We need backcourt shooting and bench scoring and the based Mormon gives you that.
>>
Porzingod double double confirmed.
>>
>>64392385
Sasha knows his role and plays within it
>>
>that Melo D
>>
What cut you want Elfrid Payton?

Just fuck my shit up senpai.
>>
sup bros.

Chicagofags couldn't handle the bantz last game eh?
>>
>>64392414
So basically, he's good at sucking Fisher and Phils dicks and nothing else.
>>
>Magic
>nets

Why do these teams exist? Heat dominate Florida and Knicks dominate ny.

Just give other states a shot that don't have teams.
>>
Is Fournier white?
>>
give me 1 good reason why Gallo doesn't start over calderon
>>
>>64392385
Jimmer sucks in the NBA for some reason, I don't get it. Nobody expected him to be anything other than a role player white shooter, but he misses basic open shots that he would always hit in college. It's like he's not the same person.
>>
>>64392531
Anything is better than cocaine calderoni
>>
>Staps on Staps on Staps on Staps on Staps on Staps on Staps on Staps on Staps on Staps on Staps on Staps on Staps on Staps on Staps on Staps
>>
Things more fun than having Jose Calderon start on your team:

>paying taxes
>leukemia
>watching your dog die
>brain freeze
>flushing a shallow toilet and getting shitwater on yours balls
>divorce proceedings
>foodborne illness
>having mormon neighbors
>having anesthesia wear off mid-surgery
>watching Attack of the Clones with director's commentary
>>
>>64392624
>>watching Attack of the Clones with director's commentary

Is it that bad? I might have to see it now
>>
Niggas we be starting Calderon to raise his trade value so we can move him for draft picks at the trade deadline or include him in the Melo to Miami for Winslow and Dragic trade.
>>
>>64392624
i like this post
>>
>draft kings commercial

Do people actually think they can compete with Chinese a.i. bots?
>>
reminder that porzingis will be traded just like gallinari
>>
this team is shit and can only beat horrible teams like the sixers,nets, and tired a tired bulls team.

This little streak their on doesn't mean shit.

>sac
>tired Bulls
>nets
>sixers

Those wins mean absolutely nothing.

Fucking fire fisher and hire thibs already.

But no..they'll wait until they don't make the playoffs to make a coaching change.
>>
>>64392760
Theyre*
>>
So is Porzingis not good anymore? Has he now stopped being a black man in a white alien's body and gone back to just being a garbage alien?
>>
>>64392787
It's fucking fisher and faggot Calderon not running any plays for him.

They just chuck him the ball at the last second and expect him to put the ball on the court
>>
>>64392787
Still playing well outside of his shot. Calderon hates him and he plays a lot of minutes with Calderon., so he doesn't get great looks. We desperately need Grant to develop so we can start running lob plays.
>>
FISHER WHAT IS THIS LINEUP HOLY SHIt
>>
>>64392760
Fisher is the coach because he's Phil Jackson's little house nigger who will go along with anything he wants to do with the team.

Any other established coach, especially a Thibodeau, would want to implement his own system and have some say over transactions. No way Phil would have someone come in and take power away from him.

Our best hope is that Fisher gets arrested for murdering Matt Barnes, because there is no other way he's getting fired this year or next.
>>
>>64392825
>have arguably one of the best coaches of all time
>can't get him to coach

He's not drawing any FA either. Fuck him and fisher.
>>
>>64392825
Please there are plenty of other things Fisher could get arrested for
>>
>>64392847
That sharpie beard should get him 5-10 years
>>
>This lineup

LMAO
>>
>seradontgrabreboundsphin
>>
Melo you have to fall on the floor after getting hacked on a drive to the basket like Harden and LeBron do, or the refs won't call it.

When will you learn this? Arguing with the refs just makes them less likely to call the fouls. Just flop on the ground so they are forced to make the calls. Stop going strong to the hoop, what are you trying to prove?
>>
Why in the fuck is this team so allergic to defense and offensive boards? Let's add actually hitting a basket to that list to for tonight's game.
>>
File: 5_454247.jpg (27 KB, 285x401) Image search: [Google]
5_454247.jpg
27 KB, 285x401
FUCK THIS TEAM

FUCK 'EM

IF YOU'RE GONNA BE SHIT AT LEAST BE REALLY SHIT SO YOU GET A GOOD PICK

FUCK YOU
>>
where did zingers shot go?
>>
>>64393091
sapped away by Jose "I really, really suck at Basketball" Calderon.
>>
>>64393087
>IF YOU'RE GONNA BE SHIT AT LEAST BE REALLY SHIT SO YOU GET A GOOD PICK

Knicks traded their pick this year.

Want to know who they wasted it on?

Bargnani
>>
>>64393087
We don't have a pick next year, so it's pointless to tank.

Also, we are still in this game it's a 5 point deficit in the 2nd quarter, chill out.
>>
>>64393119
Holy fuck I forgot.
>>
>>64393124
Being five, now eight, in deficit is pure luck. This team is sucking in unbelievable fashion right now.

Magic are getting so many open looks and this team can't hit a basket to save their fuckin' lives.
>>
>that sequence
The refs literally hate Melo and it gets worse every year.
>>
When will that faggot Fisher fucking concede and stop starting Calderon?
>>
>>64393209
When Calderon stops giving Fisher reacharounds during their BJ sessions
>>
Any other Knicksbros that go to the game often?

I'm thinking about making a huge banner that says hire thibs.

If you do please make a similar banner
>>
>>64393168
Basketball is a game of runs. As long as you keep it close for the 4th quarter, you have a chance to win.

Also, if you have any expectations for the Knicks thus season beyond watching the young players develop and maybe a cheeky run at the 8th seed, it's your own fault. The team is rebuilding and won't be a contender until 2017-2018 season at the earliest.

I'm just happy the Knicks are finally actually rebuilding instead of blowing their load on every washed up ex-all star in FA or trades.
>>
>>64393244
How are the Knicks rebuilding with a 5 year 120 million dollar man, a horrid coach and 1 prospect (porzingis)
>>
>>64392787

Fisher is locking him out of plays now, Melo was pouting about it
>>
>>64393297
>Melo was pouting about it

Source?
>>
File: 34523.jpg (104 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
34523.jpg
104 KB, 500x484
>>64393225
>never ever
>>
>>64393319

it was from some beat knick writer, can't be assed to look for it, but it was on twitter
>>
>>64393332
Ahh thanks anon. I'll try digging it up.
>>
>>64393332

it think it was that Frank guy right? but it was basically speculation

>le melo hates porzingis meme

im not debating Fisher is going out his way to not run plays for Porzingis (its very obvious that is what he is doing) however, I can't see why Melo would ask him to do it
>>
>>64393275
Melo will be traded before the end of the contract, and everyone else is on short term deals or cheap deals. In 2 years, you will have tons of flexibility and improved Porzingis and Grant.

Not sure what else you want to do. This team was so fucked in the past by retarded GMs who traded every draft pick and spend every cap dollar that it takes a whole to reset. They could have gone the 76ers route and had literally no good veteran players and lose every game, but the fans wouldn't like that. They could have also overpaid for mediocre FAs and locked themselves into 5th-8th seed hell for the next decade, but that's no fun either. I'm fine with what Phil has done as the GM, I like the lowish cost of the Afflalo and Lopez signings, and his draft picks, he just needs to fire Fisher and trade Melo and Calderon.
>>
Is there any particular reason besides maybe melo for fisher to freeze porzingis out?
>>
>>64393442
Melo has a no trade clause and has the Knicks by the balls. Nobody is going to want a declining/aging player with a bloated contract.
>>
>>64393462

I think Phil realizes Porzingis has hit the rookie wall and as PorGod admitted, is having trouble with stamina thus far in the season.

I think we've seen a slight reduction in minutes in the past month and significantly less touches.

Honestly, if I was Phil, I'd ship out Caldreon...he's taking shots that could be Porzingis and he's not a starter level player
>>
I noticed porzingis makes his 3s far from the line.

He should do it more often. It compensates for his length and strength
>>
>>64393485
Sure they will. A team missing some scoring and trying to make a run at a ring will definitely give him a shot, especially if you only ask for draft picks and young players. His contract is not even that bad, it's under max. The heat already have been reported to have interest in him, and Melo would accept any chance for a playoff run imo, since he isn't getting one here anytime soon.
>>
why the fuck are so many of these guys hitting the damn rim with their shots?
>Porzingis the first one out AGAIN

Fuck OFF, Fisher.
>>
Good fucking work, Caldercuck. Shit pass, shit foul.
>>
>>64393557
I'm not saying we can't make a deal but it has to be done during THIS season while he still has some value. Waiting 2-3 years isn't going to cut it the further he declines and it has to be to a team that he agrees to.

I heard those rumors about the heat too but Riley isn't stupid. No way he gives up whiteside or dragic for melo.

If I were Phil I would do melo for Winslow and a shit load of protected picks and expiring contracts.

That'll free up enough cap to go after KD+Conley or either of those and some solid young role players.
>>
>>64393462
Melo wants Porzingis to go off more than anyone, he's the one behind the back passing to the kid for pull-ups 5ft behind the arc. >>64393515
is probably the real answer, along with Calderon's actual hatred of him.
>>
>>64393617
pacakage Calderon with melo to heat for Winslow/picks/expiring contracts.

Bring up jimmer from the dleauge promote Gallo to start and have jimmer/grant as backups
>>
>>64393667
>Winslow+porzingis

Hnnnng
>>
>>64393583

is there a more incompetent coach than Fisher right now?

>lakers fans dont respond to this, we already know
>>
>>64393617
>go after KD

'no'

That's exactly what got this franchise into the hole it's been in for 20 years, you can't just sign a big name FA to a max contract,shoehorn him into the team, and think your team is solved. KD will probably blow out his knee again and then you wasted another 5 years. Max contract FAs are the biggest suckered move a GM could make.

Just draft well, and use FA to add role players that fit your system and team chemistry like the Spurs and Warriors do. Buying superstars never works.
>>
>>64393701

those Shaq led Lakers and LeBron led Heat would tend to disagree
>>
I really really liked that play
>>
Has there been a better player off the bench compared to Thomas? God damn he's been good.
>>
>>64393722
Those teams were already contenders that needed an additional star to pair with their existing superstars (Kobe,Wade)

If your team is medicore, throwing money at it never works.
>>
>>64393701
I wouldn't say it never works but its more complicated than just buying a guy
>>
>tfw Lance Thomas, a literally who, is your best player all season
>>
>>64393784
>protip: lance Thomas is durants favorite player
>protip2: durant is close friends with fisher

Knicks are clearly making a huge run for him
>>
File: 1382234875475.jpg (1 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1382234875475.jpg
1 MB, 5000x5000
I'm getting mad. What the fuck was that stupid pass? What's this stupidly shit defense? Why can't this team defend when they fucking pull back into it?
>>
>>64393816
And history clearly shows that such a move has a 90% chance to set the franchise back a decade.
>>
>>64393701
So if durant or lebron came knocking on the Knicks door this offseason you wouldn't sign either of them?
>>
>>64393866
Came knocking asking for what?
>>
>>64393866
Not at a max contract price, no. It limits flexibility and the Knicks need a lot more than 1 guy to win.

I'd sign them if the would do a LeBron meme contract, like 30 million for 1 year with mutual options every year thereafter.
>>
This is a fast ass game
>>
These midgame interviews need to stop MSG. I watch the Knicks to see basketball, not shitty interviews with C-list NYC celebrities. Just the 1 during halftime is fine.
>>
>That horrible alley oops
>>
is this fucking nigga Fisher gonna to run a play for Porzingis this century?

Did Zinger fuck his wife or something? Jesus.
>>
>>64394018
He literally does not give a fuck if the team is good or not
>>
This is fucking pathetic.
>>
would Phil have had the balls to tank again if they had their pick?
>>
Scottie Brooks when?
>>
>>64394114
Zinger aint having none of Home Depot's shit
>>
>massive block by KP
>immediately benched
okay
>>
File: 34e.png (107 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
34e.png
107 KB, 320x287
Every single fucking time. One basket away? Be lazy on rebounding, be lazy on defending, be lazy in general and let the Magic get some air.
>>
get a fucking stop
>>
>need a stop
>take out the guy with 4 blocks
>knacks
>>
is lance elite?
>>
THOMMMMY
>>
>>64394114
I prefer Thibs if we talking about available couch. He have a history of making good use of tall players like Yao and Noah.

>>64394164
I feel like the Knicks is getting the asses handed to them despite the game being very close. Like the moment they about to pass Magic either Magic shows up or Knicks choke, seriously every single time.
>>
>>64394248
I don't get fisher
>>
A stop. That's you need, one maybe two stops and you'll be golden. Can you contingent of dumb fucks actually do it ONCE??
>>
>Dat choke

Fuck
>>
if they lose its because of Lopez being in instead of porzingis.

It's on fisg
>>
Lol fucking really. Fuck this team. Good work assholes, we're done here.
>>
Fuck this
>>
File: 1387314708372.jpg (49 KB, 333x393) Image search: [Google]
1387314708372.jpg
49 KB, 333x393
Yeah, don't bother defending. Already lost, right, losers?
>>
So many uncalled illegal screens on the magic going uncalled.

None of their players can create shots on their own, so they just have that big Slav plow onto a defender.
>>
>cavs next game

Losing streak here we go
>>
good job melo
>>
>>64394514
Hello darkness my old friend
>>
>>64394542
I can see them losing the next 11 games.

Check out their schedule
>>
That was pathetic
>>
>>64394514
>Looking at the entire January schedule
>>
I wish Phil and Fisher would just go
>>
File: 1440444278555.jpg (69 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1440444278555.jpg
69 KB, 722x349
>>64394578
>>
File: 1431619813454.gif (929 KB, 135x180) Image search: [Google]
1431619813454.gif
929 KB, 135x180
>>64394514
>>64394578
>Knicks January schedule
Bad times ahead.
>>
>>64394493
none of them can create shots? wonder what vucevic was doing the whole game then.
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.