[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4-Foot-5, 95-Pound Football Player Doesn’t Let Size Stand in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 14
>Meet Adam Reed, a 17-year-old, 4-foot-5, 95-pound high school senior who despite his short stature made his high school’s varsity football team. Adam may be only the fifth-string running back for Plantation American Heritage school’s nationally ranked football team, but he’s actually their star player, with fans always lining up to take photographs with him at the end of every game.

>At 4-5 and 95 pounds, Reed isn’t exactly the poster boy for American football. The biggest player on his team, in comparison, is Tedarrell Slaton, who stands at 6-6 and a whopping 338 pounds. In fact, Reed is nowhere close to the second smallest player in the team, Jason Heinstkill, who measures 5-8 and weighs 146 pounds. But he’s got more grit and determination in him than most players twice his size. “I’m a little undersized,” he said, nonchalantly. “But it’s whatever. I don’t let my size stop me from doing anything.”
>>
>Reed, who scored a touchdowns in a few games on the JV, has played in four varsity games this year, carrying the ball five times for 13 yards. At the start of the season, Rumph had said that he definitely had plans to get Reed involved in the game, “because he sacrificed the way everybody else sacrificed.”
>>
> “He’s cried, been upset about his height. But I said to him, ‘This is just the way you are, and this is just part of life.’ Thank God you can walk, run, and scream and play. When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade.” And Reed seems to have taken that lesson to heart – all he wants is to win a championship ring, and play his part in football, whatever that might be.
>>
What a badass
>>
When will they ever learn lads?
>>
File: arrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh.jpg (17 KB, 268x284) Image search: [Google]
arrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh.jpg
17 KB, 268x284
>gets to the college level
>gets snapped in half by real competition.

can't wait for reality to hit him in the face.
>>
Truly a hero around these parts
>>
File: 4-foot-5 RB Adam Reed.webm (3 MB, 896x504) Image search: [Google]
4-foot-5 RB Adam Reed.webm
3 MB, 896x504
Why is this so funny?
>>
File: 1449104226688.gif (1 MB, 245x280) Image search: [Google]
1449104226688.gif
1 MB, 245x280
>>64063079
Holy shit
>>
File: 4-foot-5 RB Adam Reed2.webm (3 MB, 896x504) Image search: [Google]
4-foot-5 RB Adam Reed2.webm
3 MB, 896x504
>>
>>64062977
>5-8 and weighs 146 pounds
What the fuck? This is supposed to be a football player? Fucking hungry skeleton needs to eat
>>
File: 4-foot-5 RB Adam Reed3.webm (2 MB, 896x504) Image search: [Google]
4-foot-5 RB Adam Reed3.webm
2 MB, 896x504
>>
>>64063108
It's suposed to be a highschool football player.
Kid isn't even an adult yet
>>
>>64063023

>5th string

if the coaches there knew what was good for him as responsible adults, they will cut him from the team and tell him to focus on a less physical sport or focus on his studies.

>b-b-but muh feel good story about a handicapable player!

NO. NO. A kid with his physique should be doing anything else BUT playing football competitively. Especially as a RB.

Feeding this kids dream is only setting him up for heartbreak, or worse, irreversible injury. He's going to have his heart set on making that college team, but when scout day comes, reality will kick him swiftly in the nuts. I just hope this isn't one of those black kids who's only dreams and hopes of "making it" involves being a star running back because at his size, his life is in danger every time he gets sent into the huddle. I wonder if his parents even realize what kind of mistake they are making by getting him focused on playing competitive sports with his size.

It's like they want him to get killed.
>>
>>64062977
He still has time to grow, right?
>>
File: 4-foot-5 RB Adam Reed4.webm (3 MB, 896x504) Image search: [Google]
4-foot-5 RB Adam Reed4.webm
3 MB, 896x504
Oh god.
>>
>>64063079

why isn't there a midget football already???

i'd pay good money to see midget tom brady throw a football around
>>
>>64063079
>>64063103
>>64063115
>>64063127

lel
>>
>>64063079
>>64063103
>>64063115
>>64063127

this almost seems like borderline abuse because one good hit by someone huge and the chances of him dying are increased ten fold
>>
>>64063122
>He's going to have his heart set on making that college team
He's 17; he's not a retard bud. No fifth fucking string HS RB actually thinks they're going to get scouted
>>
File: 4-foot-5 RB Adam Reed4.webm (795 KB, 426x420) Image search: [Google]
4-foot-5 RB Adam Reed4.webm
795 KB, 426x420
>>64063127
>>
>>64063122
Um have you seen >>64063115? This kid might just be the GOAT blocking RB. Plus the defense doesn't even know where the fuck he is. By the time a defender lunges at him he's already scuttled away for 5 more yards.
>>
File: 4-foot-5 RB Adam Reed5.webm (1 MB, 896x504) Image search: [Google]
4-foot-5 RB Adam Reed5.webm
1 MB, 896x504
>>
File: 4-foot-5 RB Adam Reed5.webm (1 MB, 896x504) Image search: [Google]
4-foot-5 RB Adam Reed5.webm
1 MB, 896x504
>>64063170
>>
>>64063170
FUCKING ELITE. Did you see those extra 2 yards he got when his tackler threw him forward? Do you think Lynch or Peterson is that aerodynamically gifted? No.
>>
>>64063143

the espn article even says he's trying to go for college ball. He says he "understands" if he doesn't get scouted.

If that's not retarded i don't know what is. The kid hasn't a snowflake's chance in hell of making even a practice squad for college ball. He should be buckling down and focusing on anything else but football.
>>
>>64063194
You just need to dip him in some baby oil.
>>
>>64063160

and when he does get hit if he somehow, someway, gets put on a field with a college team looking to push his shit in it'll be RIP "goat blocking RB", literally.
>>
>>64063122
>It's like they want him to get killed.
Single mother raises a child all alone who turns out to be a dwarf. If LeBron's dad left him, no way any self-respecting black man is going to stick around with a delusional midget for a son. The mother carries on.

At every visit to the hairsalon, she has to hear how her friends Shaniqua, Loretha and Felicia keep talking shit about her son, about that time she told him to be nice and grab everybody some Kool-Aid drinks before realizing after a half hour that the kid couldn't reach the sink, despite being 11 years old.

But he kept trying. She had witnessed her son's pride and knew he was never going to give up. So when her son turned out to be a massive football fan, that is where she knew she could get her honor back, while letting her son die serving his own.

This is football. It's only a matter of time for someone his size. His bravery and spirit will be lauded by national media, international media maybe, as they will hang up a picture of him at his local high school and name streets, foundations and football fields in his name.

>It's like they want him to get killed.
You are goddamn right. But when do people die? When they are forgotten. And in getting killed on the field, Adam Reed will gain something very little people will ever get: immortality. This is a mother who sees the bigger picture, who can turn shame into glory. And we're seeing it all unfold before our very eyes. Do not trample on a mother's love.
>>
Why don't they just pick him up and run him down the other end?
>>
>>64063199
See
>>64063205

He could be an asset when teaching how to properly tackle. Just dip him in oil and let him run wild. In today's SJW world anythings possible.
>>
>>64063217
Oh i have an idea, throw HIM with the ball in his hands, and when he is at max air altitude, he throws the ball again forwards, its genius.
>>
>>64063227
>what is the line of scrimmage

>>64063209
If he just puts on more mass he'll be unstoppable. He'll be like a bowling ball going straight for your knees at 20 mph. RG3 is already afraid of this kid
>>
>>64063247
>>what is the line of scrimmage
I know almost nothing about handegg, it cant be legally done?
>>
>>64063219
>>64063212
>>64063247

>IN THE NEWS TODAY, A SAD END TO A HEROIC JOURNEY AS 19 YEAR OLD ADAM REED WAS KILLED BY A FLORIDA STATE PUNTER MISTAKING THE SMALL RUNNING BACK FOR THE PIGSKIN. WHEN INTERVIEWED, HERE'S WHAT THE PUNTER HAD TO SAY

>"I JUST WANTED TO KICK IT OFF DOWN THE FIELD MY LEG STILL FEELS SORE WHO EVEN LET THAT BABY ON THE FIELD DOES HIS MOTHER KNOW HE WAS OUT?"

>a reporter tells him he was actually a player and not a lost infant on the field

>"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE LETTING THAT MIDGET PLAY COLLEGE BALL DON'T YOU KNOW HE'S GONNA DIE?"
>>
>>64063260
No friend. It would be an illegal forward pass. He could lateral it backwards, but not forwards.
>>
>>64063262
And he gets a movie made about him which takes care of his mom financially. He has it all planned out
>>
>>64063271
Damn, now o know that i will die without ever seeing this and it makes me sad.
>>
File: honeyikilledthemidget.jpg (86 KB, 630x1200) Image search: [Google]
honeyikilledthemidget.jpg
86 KB, 630x1200
>>64063279
>>64063281

disney already did it
>>
Why doesn't a lineman just bear hug him and roll down the field? Manlet can't be touched down if he never touches the floor right?
>>
when will they learn
>>
>>64063295

that happened in one of the clips but the guy who picked him up got knocked over by his teammates jumping in on the tackle
>>
He probably sucks at pass protection
>>
>>64063199
>the espn article even says he's trying to go for college ball. He says he "understands" if he doesn't get scouted.
You literally said "he's going to have his heart set on a college team" which is not at all what that statement reflects.

He obviously enjoys football so he's going to keep playing it for as long as he can. People are allowed to participate in activities they aren't good in.
>>
>>64063324
You kidding? He rips ACL's left and right
>>
>>64062977
>American Heritage

Hey, this manlet goes to my old high school. Rumph (the coach in the article) is based btw, best substitute teacher I ever had.
>>
So is he a manlet or just an actual midget
>>
>>64063517
he's 5'11 everyone in the webm's are 6'0 or taller
>>
File: when will they learn.png (562 KB, 731x409) Image search: [Google]
when will they learn.png
562 KB, 731x409
>>64063517
OP is changing some of the stats around to make himself feel better

>>64064556
this guy has the right idea
>>
>>64063142
At least he'd die having lived life and doing what he loved.
>>
a devious trick by the coach, becasue he knows the opposition will feel bad for tackling him.
>>
>>64064572
>5' 10"
>10"

nice try
>>
>>64064727
This.

Some asshole coach in local kid soccer league in my town fielded a girl and she was unstoppable because nobody wanted to hurt her.
>>
>>64064776
maybe you should start hiding drugs inside women then javier
>>
>>64064727
>>64064776
Fuck that, if I saw them I'd play the same way as usual and probably more rough.

Since this is what they signed up for and wanted to do.
>>
Great hearth. GOAT Running Black in the making.
>>
Get him up to 130 and he's a total beast. It'd be like having a little wrecking ball running at the other team's knees.
>>
they should just use him as the ball
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.