[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ladies and Gentlemen Your New York Jets MVP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: JoshBrown.png (103 KB, 350x254) Image search: [Google]
JoshBrown.png
103 KB, 350x254
Ladies and Gentlemen

Your New York Jets MVP
>>
Well now that the season is over

Who's the next coach?
>>
Don't worry Giants bros, at least we still have the Isles to root for.
>>
>>64042374
AHAHAHAHAH
>GIANTS
>>
>>64042374
Whoa that is a great picture you got of Coughlin he looks really young in this one
>>
fire andre williams
fire rueben randle
fire half the defensive players
im so fucking mad REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I don't fucking understand it /sp/

>get paid to do one fucking thing, and that is to kick a ball
>can't even do that correctly

Why does this douche get paid millions of dollars to miss kicks?
>>
>>64042561
In all seriousness, Reuben Randle is fucking trash. How does he still have a job?
>>
>>64042561
nah Giants can't get rid of them but Giants can highly potential Trade Cromartie-Rodgers and Rueban Randle for hopefully Darren Waller. and Sign some DBs who don't get hurt every few plays. and some real fucking coverage safeties.
>>
>>64042434
>Season is over
>In the NFC Least

Not even fucking close, they're still probably the favorites to win the division
>>
Alright, New York. The Pats are playing if you wanna watch a real team play
>>
>>64042561
>REEEE

No, you actually sound pretty normal. I'm sure that pains you to hear.
>>
>>64042656
That's his only miss of the season we all have off days sometimes
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.