[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS @ ORLANDO MAGIC GAMETHREAD #1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
>>
1st for PorzinGOD
>>
This a preview of the 2020 Eastern Conference Finals to be honest family.
>>
Why isn't Shaq or Grant Hill starting for the Magic?

Hopefully Penny can win without them.
>>
>>63795695
are you stuck in a time warp?
>>
File: unnamed.0.jpg (67 KB, 800x419) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.0.jpg
67 KB, 800x419
>Channing Frye starting vs Porzingis
Fucking poetry.
>>
>>63795762
>Channing Frye is still in the NBA

fucking how? he is shit.

shouldn't he be rotting away for some meme team in Europe or China by now?

the state of big men around the NBA must be worse than I thought.
>>
>>63795784
I'm a Magic fan and I didn't even know he was still on our roster this season until 5 or 6 games in. I thought he'd retired.
>>
Sounds like the knicks have some fans down in Orlando.

>have an exam tomorrow at 9am
>it's now 1am

This isn't good.
>>
>>63795924
New Yorkers are everywhere

Go to any away game in any sport that involves a New York team and you will find a large number of fans for the NY team.
>>
stream?
>>
>>63795924
Both places are awful, overpriced, overcrowded, but at least Orlando is 35 degrees F warmer right now
>>
>>63795959
http://bzmaahmed.com/new-york-knicks-vs-orlando-magic-hd/
>>
If I were to get league pass, would the broadcasters for Knicks games be Clyde and Breen or some other shitty broadcasters?
>>
>FROM PROJECT TO BONAFIDE STAR

holy shit shut the fuck up already
>>
>>63795975
They are the broadcasters for home games at least. I think it says you can choose which broadcast you want to use for every game but I've never found out how. It's a shame because Clyde and Breen are literally the GOAT of the NBA announcers.
>>
>>63795970
thanks m8
>>
so Porzingis is basically Dirk plus Anthony Davis, right?
>>
>>63795954
East coast is basically have NY fans everywhere, it when you go to the other side where you start noticing a drop.
Also North East might as have New York in front of every team name for the exception of Boston teams.
>>
>>63795954
Only in Florida is it notice though
>>
>UNIRONICALLY TRYING TO DRIVE ON KRISTAPS PORZINGIS
>>
>>63795997
No u
>>
Porzingis is literally dominating defensively
>>
>>63796007
> played not even 20 games
> people already crowning him
Fuck I'm tired of the hype train on this barely above average meme
>>
>>63796007
He's a mini-Dirk.
An 7'3 mini-Dirk.
>>
>>63796059
I don't remember Dirk having this much of an impact defensively. Despite being tall as fuck, Dirk is a purely offensive player who you would never put on the opposing team's best scorer.

Porzingis has played extremely well defensively, he even played on LeBron on defense those 2 games vs. the Cavs and did well.

He has more all-around potential than Dirk did, that's why I brought up Davis also, half jokingly.
>>
pls box out
>>
That is one ugly family
>>
CALL A FUCKING TIMEOUT AND FIX THIS SHIT FISHER YOU BALD HEADED FUCK
>>
Fisher is straight up throwing the game right now. Either Afflalo needs to start coming off the bench or Fisher has to learn how to stagger minutes.
>>
File: 1442498507507.png (5 KB, 255x250) Image search: [Google]
1442498507507.png
5 KB, 255x250
>Knicks bench
They're not amazing but I don't remember them being this bad. What the fuck happen and why isn't Fisher doing anything about this.
>>
Bench is shitting the bed again.
And DFish is letting them do it until it's completely ogre. Does he have a scat fetish?
>>
>>63796296
He's trying to run this retarded 10 man rotation. The bench would be fine if he just gave them a scorer to work with, but he won't even check to see if Williams is hot and apparently doesn't believe in letting starters play with the bench early in games.
>>
Oladipo is a pretty good singer
>>
>>63796310
fish is too busy thinking about which player's wife he's gonna bang after the game to think about tactics or gameplanning
>>
sick of the knicks throwing away winnable games they better step it up in the 4th for once
>>
>Melo not letting anyone talk shit to godzingis
Damn straight that's exactly what I need
>>
please tec this albino ape

remember when he tackled griffin during the bounty scandal in new orleans?
>>
STOP THROWING ELBOWS AT PORZINGIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
lmao sit down memedipo :)
>>
that one ref clearly has money on the magic he's made like 4 inexplicably bad calls in a row on the knicks

life as usual in the NBA
>>
reminder that Porzingis was backup in ashitty team back in Europe
>>
>>63797464
thank you based ref, lol I have money on the Magic this game too
>>
gg magic, i want to see your team become elite real soon

we got refballed though
>>
thank you based magic
>>
File: poof.jpg (208 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
poof.jpg
208 KB, 2000x1000
>>63797675
and voila! money out of nowhere!

but seriously I was waiting for them to blow that lead all game
>>
>>63797552
Both team was getting ref ball oddly enough, it was an awful game in general.
it was still a winnable game but the Knicks bench became pure trash the past 2 games. A single magic bench player outscore the entire Knicks bench, we ain't gonna win with that type of performance.
GGs magic
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.