[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ronaldo won't go to the Ballon d'Or ceremony anymore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: contratulations leo.jpg (28 KB, 601x372) Image search: [Google]
contratulations leo.jpg
28 KB, 601x372
>Ronaldo won't go to the Ballon d'Or ceremony anymore until he knows he've won it before attending it

How can an elite player be so insecure?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder
>>
>elite
>>
>>64083698
Imagine you're a super good looking guy, you're a star athlete, you're making doubledigit millions every year, you get any pussy you want...

... and then this fucking midget who probably has a vagina comes and beats you for the title year after year after year after year.

You're live in front of millions, and this FUCKING MIDGET takes what is rightfully yours, leaving you in second place. Forever.

You could've been the best player of your era. Someone who DEFINED the era, like Pele did.

And this fucking midget took all this from you. Made you forever number two.

And he rubs it in your face year after year after year after year. And you have to smile and clap and congratulate him even as you look into his smug face, his politely condescending smile saying 'I'm better than you and you know it'.

You wouldn't want to go through that shit again, either.
>>
>have statues of self
>champion of western europoor
>can't handle the bantz
>>
>>64083698
[TSUUUUUUUUU's internally]
>>
TSU is an overhyped gay icon, a plastic manchild
>>
Are the votes already done? Or do they vote again?
>>
>>64083963

I guess Cristiano forgot the "professional" part of professional athlete.
>>
>>64083963

Imagine being Cristiano in that ceremony and having to be all like "damn, Lio Messi, you fuckin' fine, all cute with your small body and horrific bizarre suits. I would totally praise you, both me and the real me-drid." when all he really wants to do is made a hattick against Granada. Like seriously imagine having to be Cristiano and not only sit in that chair while Lionel Messi flaunts his disgusting achievements in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his autistic features, and just sit there, award after ward, season after season, while he perfected that humble speech. Not only having to tolerate his fucking annoying voice but his haughty attitude as everyone on the ceremony tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, LIONEL MESSI PLAYS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his solo goals and incredible contort assists you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been scoring nothing but a healthy diet of penalties and tap-ins and later alleged hattricks for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Lisboa. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his autist hairline as he brush it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get sponsored to sit there and revel in his "teamwork (for that is what he calls them)" success, the success he worked so hard for with HGH injections in the previous years. And then Platini calls for another award, and you know you could stat-pad every single player in this ceremony before the FEF could kick you out of Copa del Rey, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Cristiano. You're not going to lose your future transfer to MLS over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
Which is worst?
JEWnaldo as '"Player'" or Unreal JEWdrid as team?
>>
File: cute.jpg (37 KB, 704x398) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
37 KB, 704x398
>>64083698
>not going home to roughhouse with cute muslim friend instead of sitting in boring awards ceremony.
>I mean HELLOOOO
>>
Why waste your time going if you're not going to win. Might as well watch on TV
>>
>>64085466

You could say the same thing about playing in La Liga tbf
>>
>>64085483
Tap-ins against Granada aren't going to score themselves
>>
>>64084004
Ronny is professional and serves with loyalty the club that pays his salaries.

You mistake professionalism for something else.
>>
>>64085451

That guy has a boner
>>
>>64085205
kek
>>
File: Hypersalad.jpg (334 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
Hypersalad.jpg
334 KB, 560x560
>>64085205
excellent
>>
Ronaldo already said messi will win this year. Why would he bother going to a ceremony when he can work out at home?
>>
>>64085883
>ronny

what did you do with him, got gangbanged in some anal frenzy to get such confidence?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.