[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's on your mind /soc/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: DoX096s.jpg (61 KB, 637x478) Image search: [Google]
DoX096s.jpg
61 KB, 637x478
What's on your mind /soc/?
>>
I hate you. I hate you so much. I hate that you make me cry, that you don't love me, even care about me. I hate you make me beg for scraps and I hate that for all that I'm not even your favourite

But fuck I can't get enough of you, I don't care about how shit you treat me or make me feel, I don't care that you're fucking my sister or my friends, I don't care that I'm nothing but a plaything to you, to be abused and chewed out at your own pleasure. Every time I see you you Hury me, leave me gagging for air, bruised, red and sore and I fucking love it. I love it when you force my head down on your cock, I love it when you spank me until I can't sit down, when you take me roughly without giving a fuck if I'm enjoying it, but I always am, I get wet just thinking of you treating me like a cheap whore, and I will always always want more.

My friends call me pathetic, an idiot, they say I could have anyone I want, they ask why I'd waste my time with such an abusive wanker, but they don't understand how you make me feel, and nobody ever will
>>
>>22615810
My back sort of hurts from deadlifts and this will be annoying now that I'm going for a run.

My studies are sort of shit, I should be doing those more often.

I'm dating a girl that I sort of like but she's absolutely not my type. I still have feelings for her and I can't end it. No idea what I should do, just letting it float.

On the other hand, I met a girl that was JUST my type. The perfect one. Fit as fuck, 9/10 face and shared my interests. Just glorious to be with, altough abit distant just like myself. Had major feels for her but they faded, cant tell why. Jesus, even her parents were a fucking delight and had tons of cash. If I could just occasionally control those feelings I would be the happiest man on earth.

Also I used to have an almost insane sexdrive, and now I can feel it fade. Both relieved and worried at the same time.

Also my fucking bananas are brown again. I swear to god they were green two days ago. This upsets me more than it should, which in turn upsets me even more. Fuck.

tl:dr; Fitnessproblems, studies suck, cant fall for the right girl, I hate bananas
>>
File: 1409794713788.gif (1 MB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
1409794713788.gif
1 MB, 280x210
What's going on in this th.....
>>22615810
>>22615835
>>
>>22615810
I'm really handsome and girls are really easy to get but I rarely go after them. Like they'll invite me over and I'll turn them down for video games and pizza alone. I dunno maybe I need to fall in love again.
>>
I need gf, really need gf to cuddle and shit

Also need to find a job to do on the side whilst studying

Might start playing some new vidya

Going to get those priorities in the wrong order lmao
>>
>>22615905
oh and I should add ENOUGH DICK THREADS FFS

I try to browse this at uni/on train but I'm embarrassed due to the dicks so I browse other boards. BUT STILL ENOUGH!
>>
I don't feel much like a human being anymore. I know the man I was 20 years ago is dead and that fucking terrifies me. That man is gone. The man that actually had values and morals and could fucking feel something other than this gnawing pit. I still wake up I'm cold sweats, I still have thoes jarring nightmares. The flashbacks.

In my 39 years of life I've been in situations I wouldn't wish on anyone else, and I've had to do nasty things to survive. Fuck you for putting me there. You fucking ruined me.
>>
My parents are alcoholics
>>
I recently came out after my 21st birthday and the freedom I have felt to be relatively true to myself has had a marked difference on my world view. I am very privileged and have a new found respect and love for my family.
>>
>>22616039
It's nice to see something happy for a change on soc :3
>>
>>22616045

I have become that which I once despised, 'an overly joyous person'.

I know my words will not change any lives but the key to a happy life is to above all else be true to yourself. As cliched and repulsive as it sounds it is true, and something which can only truly understood through experience.

It was a very long and arduous process but having accomplished a sure understanding of myself I still feel invincible.

Though, I still need you all to know that I know how corny this sounds.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 460x437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 460x437
I'm in the army. The green weenie has ravaged my ass so much even mre shits fall out without so much as a push. I can't get out though, cause the wife and I are both too medically fucked to hold down a job doing anything else.
>>
im old and im always sad
it wasnt supposed to be like this
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.