[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /soc/, I am looking for a opener/one liner that I can use
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: POF.png (29 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
POF.png
29 KB, 400x300
Hey /soc/,
I am looking for a opener/one liner that I can use on POF and Tinder to start a conversation. Everyone says that it is always best to comment on someones bio when messaging them, but the majority of women's profiles are rather bland and poorly written. Can you guys give me some ideas on how to start a convo with anything but saying "hey"?
>>
>>23084705
I always open with open-ended questions like "What's your opinion on ghosts?"
They'll either have some retarded experience and believe in them or argue about how retarded they are.
It also opens up further conversation since you can get into things like "But what do you think a ghost would be like? Are we talking poltergeist or casper type shit?". It also provides a nice balance of joking/serious depending on the person.

Then again, I'm pretty autistic so the type of girls who go for and will talk about shit like that are the only ones I'm interested in anyway.
>>
There is no method or line that catches all.

You got to find your method that gives you the information / reaction you need.

My method: I have a script I follow, it's very easy to make them sound natural. With my "script " I manage to collect information if she's into or atleast finds me amusing enough to accept my fetishes.

It's wonderful.
>>
I ask what do they think makes them special or different from other girls. It's amusing to read their reactions
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.