[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LGBT IDEAL MATE THREAD It's done well in the past so let's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
LGBT IDEAL MATE THREAD

It's done well in the past so let's do another. Post info about yourself and what your ideal mate would be, exchange info and live happily ever after

Link to straight example
>>23925070
>>
bump although I should probably start
>>
>>23951646
bump you start anon
>>
>>23951654
okay, gayfag

Me
>6' 20yo white gay American male
>used to be fat, now pretty average body but into lifting and hoping to improve
>introverted and quiet but I can be super loud if I'm around people that I know well and like
>into reading all kinds of stuff (lit,comics, nonfiction,etc), podcasts, history, and casually into a bunch of generic nerdy stuff
>INTP
>East Coast US
>funny (hopefully) although I can be kind of an asshole sometimes and get a bit aggressive with jokes/banter

Him
>American (hopefully east coast and/or south)
>Into nerdy stuff and self improvement
>Intelligent
>Funny
>Good at talking and banter, helps me get out of my shell
>Conservative or apathetic about politics, doesn't really get into gay politics
>Top and dominant
>Not a slut (doesnt fuck randoms on grindr when bored)
>Mature and focused on actually getting to know each other (geared towards serious relationships but not immediately thinking we're partners for life)

Ask for contact info
>>
I'm a girl, and my ideal is a girl:
>average body, sort of boyish if anything
>homebody, who enjoys spontaneously going outside to do things
>enjoys reading, learning and teaching
>cuddly/clingy
>short hair
>smells nice/is clean/neat
>steady income
>willing to dom me
>likes my oral
>really heavily into some kind of weird/freaky/geeky interest
>glasses
>emotionally active, supportive, sweet, openly communicative
>smokes weed erry day, doesnt mind that I don't
>able and willing to live out of a car with me for a weird gypsy roadtrip we later peg as a mistake
>thinks I'm the cutest fucking thing
>>
>>23951726
sounds close enough, Skype
Ideal would be
American I guess, although open to anything.

Educated, or failed like me, but at least smart if not formally educated. Not a total computer or video game slave.

He could be quiet to medium, not loud.

Enjoys outdoor stuff and is open to new things.

Is ok with monogamy and kids if we got along for that long.

He can hold a conversation if we are alone.
>>
>>23951779
Skype is boisterousbob
>>
Ideal mate
Girl, I'm a lesbian
short/chubby is ideal
Sexually submissive and kinky
Likes staying in over going out, watching movies and playing games at home will always beat a night at a club for me
Good conversationalist, has opinions about a lot of stuff, I want someone who can talk to me about literally anything all night long until we fall asleep while cuddling okay
Non-judging
Has the same political views as I do, or close to it, no libfems or right wingers
Loves cats

That's about it
>>
Closet gay boy, add me on skype chicchee-na
>>
>>23951814
I'm matching up, except for the short part, I'm 5'8".

>>23951757
>>
>>23951835
I'm 6' so you're still short to me, also I don't match everything on your list but most of them
>>
>>23951889
my kik is rykana
>>
>>23951814
I'm interested, I match literally everything on it. Contact info? Or I can provide mine
>>
>>23951910
What's your kik?
>>
>>23951920
reborninyourarms is my kik
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 2060x3825) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 2060x3825
Someone who listens to:

David Bowie, Black Sabbath, Joy Division, Nirvana, Metallica, The Cure, Slint, Depeche Mode, Opeth, Tool, Death, Rage Against the Machine, Nine Inch Nails, Swans, Lou Reed, Alice in Chains, Nick Cave, Faith No More, Isis, Electric Wizard, Burzum, Morbid Angel, Soundgarden, Dead Can Dance, Ulver, The Chameleons, Mastodon, Neurosis, Atheist, Coil, Nico, Mr. Bungle, Edge of Sanity, Akira Yamaoka, The Sound, 16 Horsepower, Deftones, David Sylvian, Have a Nice Life, Ephel Duath, Tiamat, Moonsorrow, Oneohtrix Point Never, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Flower Travellin' Band, Strapping Young Lad, Einstürzende Neubauten, Scott Walker, Godflesh, Bohren & der Club of Gore, Cult of Luna, Katatonia, The Damned, Voivod, Negură Bunget, Rosetta, The Gathering, Arcturus, Bauhaus, Paradise Lost, Black Flag, Sleep, Type O Negative, The Sisters of Mercy, Warning, Killing Joke, Deathspell Omega, Ministry, Jay Munly, Mad Season, Prodigy, Meshuggah, The God Machine, Kino, Fields of the Nephilim, Henry Rollins Band, The Angelic Process, Moonspell, Melvins, Fear Factory, Tenhi, Armia, Woven Hand, Cocteau Twins, Dir en grey, etc.
>Skype:
la.furra.darketa
>>
>Me
Closet mtf lover
6' 25 US male
A little chubby around the middle
Live by myself
Have job
Loves cats (only have 1)
Can be kinda quiet around people I don't know, but can break the ice pretty easy, and open up with others
I like reading/writing, vidya, listening to music, anime/japanese stuff, and other nerdy things
South East US
Have a generally laid back and funny personality, but can come across as an asshole/sarcastic when I joke

>Her
Around my age, but at least 21
Nationality doesn't matter, but, would prefer her to be close to where I live
Into nerdy things/shares my interests
Smart
Funny, can joke/be sarcastic with me
Doesn't have to have the same political views/not really involved with politics (I would consider myself very middle of the road, but, I don't really bother with politics)
Doesn't whore herself out for free stuff (I'm not gonna be anyone's sugar daddy, nor mess with a girl that wants one)
Mature and focused on wanting to build a serious relationship, but not jumping right into "together forever" or anything
Likes cats

Yeah... That's about it. Ask for contact info, I guess.
>>
>>23953777
bump
>>
>>23951757
>tfw everything you listed except I'm very straight edge

Y-you sound perfect. Are you more femme?
>>
>>23952874
You sound swell :')
Why can't you be a bong?
>>
>>23951726
sounds pretty similar to me although im not quite serious enough about having a relationship. we could probably be friends though, i live in south carolina although im not on the coast it is the east/south. so let me know what exact area youre from and maybe we could hang out or something

kik: ef1066

if anyone else is near SC feel free to hmu as well
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.