[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*** SUGAR THREAD *** I think the last one went pretty well. Sugar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 29
File: 1452375775355.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1452375775355.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
*** SUGAR THREAD ***
I think the last one went pretty well. Sugar daddies, sugar mamas and sugar babies alike, get in here and tell us what you're after. Let's make an arrangement!

>asl
>what you're looking for
>what you're NOT looking for
>contact information
>>
33/m / Tortola

Looking to invite a girl over here for a few days or a week.

Not looking to buy your nudes.

kik thibavol
>>
M/24/Baltimore 410
Looking for
>money, not doing so hot financially and I'm willing to give my body for some spending money.
Will fuck, suck, lick, submit and or Dom to a giving individual or couple.
M/F/T all welcome

Not looking for
>men over 50, anyone over 250lbs,

Kik: Djcpd
>>
File: images(3).jpg (10 KB, 218x231) Image search: [Google]
images(3).jpg
10 KB, 218x231
18 f

Gib 50 dollars for laptop charger

Thats it i just want a charger we can play games or something

>Inb4 troll

I wont sell nudes or cam shows if we click and we fall in internet love ill probs send noods

:D
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x857) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x857
>>Age?
>>Location?
East coast USA
>>What are you looking for?
An online sugar daddy
>>What are you NOT looking for?
Can eventually meet up but for now offer is strictly online with skype, video calls, webcam, snap chat etc
>>Pic?
Pic related
>>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
In school and need to earn an income on the side but I also love to get presents
>>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat
If this really worries you
Please use my throwaway email for initial contact and we can establish whatever form works best for you after that. [email protected]

Would like to find an online sugar daddy that will give money/allowance or gifts from Amazon wish list in exchange for an online relationship including flirting/talking/hangingout/pretending to be your gf with video calls/pictures of your choosing. Just email me and let me know what kind of arrangement you're looking for and we can see whether or not we are compatible. Can provide a timestamp if there is potentional for a sugar daddy relationship! xoxo (pic is me ignore lame watermark using phone to block off eyes just incase)
>>
stop shilling grace
>>
File: 1452812935484.jpg (212 KB, 1203x1188) Image search: [Google]
1452812935484.jpg
212 KB, 1203x1188
>asl
21/m/aus
>what you're looking for
a sugar mommy, idm about age. someone caring and it's ok if you don't want to buy me things im not expensive. someone to hang out with on Skype and play games or watch things. ive been describe as 'cuter than girls' so maybe also someone who likes more feminine features would be nice
someone looking to use me or make demands. i will send pictures but i feel uncomfortable with pushy people
>contact information
on request
>>
18 f IL
looking for sugar daddy, donations in exchange for nudes, buy stuff off my amazon wishlist... etc.
not looking to trade pics, i do nothing for free, don't waste my time
kik xomeganxo69
>>
File: 1453313572487.png (168 KB, 470x474) Image search: [Google]
1453313572487.png
168 KB, 470x474
>everyone's expecting money for online relationships/nudes

dummies.

>asl
20 as of a few days ago/MtF/Ca USA
>what you're looking for
a mutually beneficial relationship with a sugar daddy (or mama, but preferably daddy) where I'm spoiled with $$$ and he's spoiled with love/attention/affection/muh butt
drama, diseases
>contact information
I have a Skype and a Kik if anyone wants to talk
>>
can i post if i just want to cam and maybe even sell nudes?
i dont wanna post a pic here but i will send through my email and then it can move on to skype or kik
18 f im really petite and probably like an 8.5
11k420throwaway at gmail
>>
looking to be picked up by a sugar mama im fit and need the $$$$
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 750x743) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 750x743
get a job /thread
>>
23/m/ FL
I'm a sugar daddy into dd/lg. Would like to find a girl irl to spoil and keep around, if not conversation is fun. Also I'm pretty generous and I like making people happy.
Kik is macrosec
>>
>>23190710
I have one already, just looking for a cute girl to spoil, but thanks for the advice anon
>>
24/M/LA
Sugar Mom. Seeing what or if anything/anyone is out there. Always been a dream of mine to find one though if they're real and okay with it. Feel free to contact me for further details.
Kik: OppaiHentai
>>
>>23188166
you'd have to post contact
>>
Christ sugar babies are so cringe. if any are actually real, get some fucking self respect
>>
Sugar daddy here
M25, lonely Guy seeking a sweet girl. If you are interested kik me.
Lokoman22
>>
>>23188166
I would pay that for your nudes, i already have you on skype, if you want just let me know here that i will message you later
>>
>>23188166
Or you can order a charger on eBay for/$12.
>>
>>23193259
+shipment
+Income tax

Easily 60+ dollars, rip
>>23193221
You sure? Its just noodz i dno i'll think bout it id feel like im ripping you off with half assed nudes
>>
Sugar baby here,
F/24 5'7 137lbs
Really pale, really long black hair.
I have some toys and am willing to send short video as well as pics in exchange for small gifts/paypal donations.

I will take requests and am easy to talk with, will not show face unless trust is established.

Contact me here
>[email protected]
>>
File: scaredblackman.jpg (40 KB, 525x650) Image search: [Google]
scaredblackman.jpg
40 KB, 525x650
>asl
22/F/USA
>what you're looking for
Sugar daddy- I guess I'm just looking for someone to talk to, and share some of my free time with. I'm a student and I work part time so skype, or kik would be the beginning of our relationship.
Someone who just wants to look at boobs, or use me for a couple days and then leave.
>contact information
[email protected]

If there is trust, I will give more personal and immediate forms of communication obviously :)
>>
Female/bama/19

Looking for somebody who's willing to at first keep it just photos and gifs, may eventually do videos and live cam, and if you're close enough and I trust you enough we can meet up. I have very few hard limits so I'm good with the most vanilla and the most kinky, no worries there. If you're interested in other things than meeting or photos/videos/gifs we can talk about it, I'm definitely not closed minded.

Skype is punkk-slut
>>
>>23192990
Still lonely, still seeking
>>
>>23193264
yeah im sure, i will message you on skype
dont need to answer here.
>>
>>23194483
>>23193264
i leaved a message to you there
>>
>asl
28/M/TX
>what you're looking for
Someone relative close mile-wise. I'm financially-independent, so I like going out and having a companion on trips and such. Not really sure what I'm looking for, so who knows where it leads.
Someone that doesn't bring anything to the table. Be funny or charming or intelligent...something.
>contact information
If I get a response, I'll leave a kik.
>>
18/f/melbourne, australia
looking for someone to talk to or whatever it is you need, in exchange for money. i can do things online but irl things may possibly be arranged.
>>
>>23193464
I added you a month ago and you never responded.
>>
33/m kik Thibavol

Live in a small island in the Caribbeans and got a few BnB rooms there.

If my rooms are not booked, I open the dates on couchsurfing or other sites, just to have more people around. free room near the beach and under the sun watching boats...

Would you be one of my guest ? What kind of guest would you be ? private/ to yourself ? Or Always out partying on the beach ? Out exploring the island or diving ? Or would you be around ? Flirty ? Trying those new bikinis and asking lots of questions on the island ?

About me : Got my life together, travelled a lot and now I take care of the house and garden, while exploring the island and scuba diving. Experienced Dom and Daddy, but that's a bonus, not a goal.
>>
>>23196280
What sort of things?
>>
>>23197714
any things (almost)
haha, i have an open mind but i have limits. test them with me?
>>
Anon, post your city or something if you eventually want to meet up. Posting a state, or province really doesn't help.
>>
File: 1424880292057.jpg (378 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1424880292057.jpg
378 KB, 1920x1080
20/male/Oregon
It'd be cool to have some kinda sugarmomma but... look, I'm straight but i'm in a shit situation so maybe if someone pays enough you can blow me. [email protected]
>>
>>23197794
lmao this guy
>If someone pays enough you can blow me

Do you think men go to hookers do they can eat them out?
>>
>>23196252
Austin?
>>
Looking for a relationship with d/s features where I pay for everything and you can do whatever you want and just be at home and support me while I work for us both.

If anyone is interested add me @ jungle.apostle
>>
>asl
20.F.USA. pansexual
>what you're looking for
Hard-working, kind, open-minded, geeky , sweet guy to take care of me emotionally more than physically. I like to be showered with attention.
Mindless perverts who just wanna get nudes and trying to bribe me for one night stand Skype thing. I don't do well with rude men.
>contact information
[email protected]

Just warning because I know people have physical preferences. I'm curvy and have piercings/tattoos.
>>
>>23197880
Where are you located?
>>
>>23197684
How long do people typically stay? What's a good amount of time to really absorb the island?
I haven't done much traveling so you really tempt me. But I'd have to get time off work, which isn't easy.
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>23198287
>>23197880
I'll tell you on skype, It's in Europe though.
>>
>>23198399
Europe is too far for me. I'm sorry. :(
>>
>>23198641
they got planes now I heard
>>
>>23198300
Under a week usually.

There is not much to do on this particular island if you are not into boats, except sleeping and relaxing. Usually people stay a week on a boat and a few days or a week before/after on the island.

I do recommend visiting neighbor islands as part of a trip, some only take a few hours/a day to visit. If you do that 10days is more appropriate. contact me on kik for more info.
>>
>>23192990
Still seeking
>>
18/F/Poland
looking for a sugar daddy to take care of his little girl
i'm willing to trade naughty stuff if I get his attention and affection in return
gifts are welcome :3
but mostly steam games, maybe some lingerie and dildos :3

>>
>>23188224
If you were Midwest, I would pay to eat dat ass.
>>
File: WIN_20150525_194841.jpg (118 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20150525_194841.jpg
118 KB, 1280x720
>18/f/northern va
>submissive bisexual
>looking for a real man/woman to satisfy while he satisfies me (win/win?)
>not looking pompous assholes demanding for nudes

(If you give me what I want, I'll give you what you want)

And if you just wanna be cool 420 friendly bud that's cool

>email: [email protected]

(imagine all the things we could do if you're in my ;))
>>
23/f/illinois
this seems like a long-shot but I would definitely be interested in a longterm sugar daddy thing?? it would be hella if you hit me up and we can just talk or whatever is cool. Also I'd be okay with pics for cash if you aren't looking for a permanent thing? anyway my kiks xx_viv
>>
>18/male/Brisbane, Australia
> a sugar daddy or sugar mama who rewards me generously. looking to do something kinda regularly or not.
>someone who just wants to get off
>email:[email protected]
>>
File: 1452435372685.jpg (29 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
1452435372685.jpg
29 KB, 292x257
>mfw there are people actually willing to buy random whores stuff when they get nothing in return

If youre decent looking and can carry a conversation, you can basically get a sugar baby without paying a fucking cent.
>>
>>23199623
>demanding for nudes
>>
This thread seems to violate global rule 11 to me. Advertising for commercial purposes.
>>
>>23200496
>get a sugar baby
>without paying

That wouldn't make you a sugar daddy: sugar baby
>>
>>23200496
I get nudes "for free" from girls online all the time.

But not everyone is as capable of turning girls on by typing words as I am to be fair. Also some people don't like rp.
>>
>>23200580
this

i did my part
>>
>>23199410
Are you interested in becoming a US citizen
>>
22/M/NM

Looking for understanding and caring sugar daddy. I am up for fucking and more. I am submissive.

Not looking for any sort of control handed down on me.

kik - redtail101
>>
30 year old gay male who travels a lot. Any younger gay guys looking for a sugar daddy?
>>
>>23201993
i am, 18, australian.
>>
>>23202021
...hell. Maybe we can discuss something. I'm mainly in America, I should have mentioned that.

[email protected] for whomever wishes to contact me.
>>
>>23202031
well if your looking for anything online i could be your man/whatever you want.
>>
>>23202053
Contact me.
>>
File: img_9330.jpg (102 KB, 549x558) Image search: [Google]
img_9330.jpg
102 KB, 549x558
>asl
20/F/Canada
>what you're looking for
Something more along the lines of atm/paypig/finslave - I have a decent amount of experience with blackmail, humiliation, etc. Have had arrangements in the past where I pick up cash in person, but that's as close as you're probably going to get to touching me lol.
Giving camshows, sex, cheap crybabies.
>contact information
Just give me your skype and I'll add it, also have CS and FL if you're into that.
>>
>>23189088
where in Cali?
>>
>>23198282

I would like to place an order for one of these but in Australia, preferably Sydney
>>
>>23197842
DFW
>>
36 m san diego. Extra money always nice
Attention. Giving. Recieving. Connection.
Online bs
>>
Anyone looking for a sour daddy?
>>
Tennessee USA babies, get at me.
>>
>>23200765
As soon as I get a visa
>>
>asl
m/22/SF

>what you're looking for
A sweet lady who is sweet -- a sugar mama

A mean lady who is mean

>contact information

kik bigasscache
>>
M/45/NYC

I'll pay you to meet me for coffee (any public place)

leave contact if interested

sounds crazy creepy I realize but I'm only interested in meeting IRL. so.
>>
>>23190774
What are you looking for?
>>
>>23188059
18/f
Willing to be internet gf for hire.
I have all the time in the world to give.
>>
>>23203506
add jungle.apostle on skype
>>
>>23203506
Kik?
>>
>>23203506
>internet gf

Sugar daddy/baby kind of does imply meeting in real life. Care to give approximate location at least? This is a global site after all.
>>
Male, 25, Sydney

Looking for females.

Add me on kik:
this.is.a.throw.away
>>
>>23203526
Northern Europe. If anyone is nearby I don't mind meeting up irl. Just assumed there isn't many on here.
>>
>>23203726
I'm actually in northern Europe, part of the time (travel often). Up to meeting in real life, and traveling to places? (everything paid for naturally).
>>
>>23203490
How do we contact you?
>>
>>23203726
I live in Northern Europe, go add my skype jungle.apostle
>>
>>23203726
add me on kik j.williams720
>>
File: 1451052663996.jpg (46 KB, 536x536) Image search: [Google]
1451052663996.jpg
46 KB, 536x536
>>23204312
>>
>>23197684

still looking.
>>
32/m/NorCal

Not looking for a sugar baby strictly speaking but rather looking for someone to talk to and hopefully click with, with the understanding I do have money and like to spend it on girls I'm fond of. Online only is alright though obviously prefer someone sorta local.

Kik: CleanDrunk
>>
18/m/LI631
white, 6ft tall, 175lbs
marina manager in season
i'm a broke college student. I'm looking for a sugar mama. I'll send you pics, if i can afford the gas I'll drive out to you, I'll babysit your kids, I'll reshingle your roof.

really I need a job but sexual favors are not out of the question

females only
no butt stuff
kik me if interested
Nacler1o
>>
Hi m25 working in Dubai for couple of months seeking a sugar baby
Interested? Add me on kik : lokoman22
>>
>>23203490
>>23204059

[email protected]
>>
>>23203490
[email protected] if you ever hop the border North.
>>
File: 4409346_90x90.gif (739 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
4409346_90x90.gif
739 KB, 400x400
18/trap, femgirlboithing/far north canada

Looking for spare change to buy cute clothes and lewd toys with

Not looking for long term stuffs or trolls

Hmu on skype twifi_official
>>
>>23202080
robthebigbadwolf on skype
>>
34 m. Looking for younger f who is interested in teasing the fuck out of me. Anyone willing must realise our playtime would be a casual now and again type thing for mutual release - discretion is both offered and required. I have kik/snapchat, and will share them with an interested and willing female who emails me at [email protected]
>>
>>23207666
northern bc here
>>
>>23204482
>marina manager

I misread that as marinara manager and sat here for a few moments trying to decide what that meant, and why I wasn't a marinara manager
>>
>>23207717
Whereabouts? I'm in the Yukon ; -;
>>
>asl
20/F/SOUTH AUSTRALIA

>what you're looking for
Online sugar daddy, presents or $$$ in exchange for chit chat, nudes etc. Can be negotiated.

Irl meet ups, a relationship.

>contact information
[email protected]
>>
>>23208042
yeah, your right. I'll just look elsewhere for this.
>>
>>23208044
You were doing so well for me, up until the online only no meetup bit
>>
I'm 27 f illinois. I'm very submissive and I'm basically looking for a daddy to take care of me. I'd prefer something local and drug friendly. I'm pretty, tall, long legs, huge tits and love to be spoiled.

I'm into Bondage and being held down.

My kik is trillassmoney

Hope to hear from you soon
>>
>>23208273
Could be negotiated. Where are you from?
>>
>>23208320
>trillassmoney
someone is gonna get robbed
>>
Where's the polish girl at? Male 32 here. Business owner.
>>
File: foto_no_exif.jpg (206 KB, 1515x865) Image search: [Google]
foto_no_exif.jpg
206 KB, 1515x865
>asl

31 year old professional male in NYC. 6'0" and fit body type. Former NEET turned normie businessman who now makes a 6 figure in come.

>what you're looking for

Looking for a submissive girl in the NYC area aged 18 - 26 for an ongoing relationship and took actually take out on dates. Shy and NEETish behavior okay so long as you don't smell and are not completely socially retarded.

Buying pictures or videos or only online interaction though dirty texting. If there is no prospect or chance of meeting irl, then I simply don't care.

>contact information

Kik: DagothUrWelcomesYou
>>
File: nord2o.jpg (92 KB, 1296x972) Image search: [Google]
nord2o.jpg
92 KB, 1296x972
Hey my names Nordy. Would love a girl to love me, even if that means spending money on her to earn her love.

>asl
>what you're looking for
Someone to love me and spoil with cash
someone who is not looking for love or to be spoiled with all i have to give
>contact information
I use skype and kik, would prefer to add someone who would interested in me!
>>
File: nord3o.jpg (359 KB, 2640x1980) Image search: [Google]
nord3o.jpg
359 KB, 2640x1980
>>23209596
Forgot to mention I also use use gmail and snapchat and line and instagram and twitter and reddit and okcupid lol
>>
File: nord4o.jpg (283 KB, 2640x1980) Image search: [Google]
nord4o.jpg
283 KB, 2640x1980
>>23209596
>>23209602
Just to add, I am very caring And I would never miss treat my lady. I am Nearely diamond IN league of legends, currently in bronze but If i Keep going at my current rate I will be diamond/masters before the end of the season. So if anyone is ad and needs a good support we'd make a good team lol
>>
File: Fiery5.jpg (99 KB, 300x237) Image search: [Google]
Fiery5.jpg
99 KB, 300x237
>>23209602
>>23209596
I can't decide if you look more like Hoggle from Labyrinth or this guy.

/soc/, help me figure this one out.
>>
File: tumblr_n84ay86dqf1tflwrzo1_500.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n84ay86dqf1tflwrzo1_500.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>>23209613
>>23209602
>>23209596
>>
File: nordstampo.jpg (311 KB, 2469x1852) Image search: [Google]
nordstampo.jpg
311 KB, 2469x1852
>>23209616
Lol thanks I think, not sure who that is but I guess he looks cute lol. Are you a cute girl too looking for a caring boy friend ?
>>
>>23209625
Yeah, I am a cute girl.
>>
>>23209596
>>23209602
>>23209613
What did this guy do to you? He started dating your crush that you were beta orbiting for years because you were too chickenshit to ask her out?
>>
go away r-ant
>>
>>23203726
nice contact info m8
>>
>>23208320
Does your taste include a guy shorter than you, but good-looking, who will dominate you in bed?
>>
>>23209342
I'm pure polish. Leave skype if possible.
>>
>>23209596
Didn't you used to be all over soc like 3 or 4 years ago? People used to summon you and you'd appear or whatever...
>>
File: image.jpg (343 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
343 KB, 1280x960
>>23193464
Where at in Bama? I don't kik but could give you an email. 25/m/mobile Alabama
>>
File: 1446273966437.jpg (153 KB, 1440x2304) Image search: [Google]
1446273966437.jpg
153 KB, 1440x2304
>>23188059
>asl
25/mtf/WA
>what you're looking for
I need a new computer and webcam, or any money towards a new computer, my old one died almost a year ago and I've only had my phone since then. I'll make a ton of personalized content just for you, and I can send clothing items to you if that's your thing. I'm really open to a lot of stuff, we can discuss whatever you want :)
>>what you're NOT looking for
Not looking to be your girlfriend, unless you're one of those elusive sugar momma's, then we can talk
>>contact information
Kik: something0clever
>>
>asl
27 / F / TX

>what you're looking for
I pretty much just work and play video games by myself. I don't have any friends to play with so things get pretty lonely and boring. So looking for someone to play some games with me, would buy game/pay/sub/buy cash shop items/etc for you.

Nudes/Dating/Etc
>contact information
>>
lol, i love the girls on here.

Give me your money, and I'll be your internet girlfriend but no nudes, and don't be a cheap loser but ... give me money and you can talk to me.

Fuck, sorry girls but there are plenty of women who are willing to do a hell of a lot more than chat online, for a hell of a lot less.
>>
>>23210710

Welcome to the world of sugars. Try looking on a real sugar site and you'll be in for a shock.
>>
>>23210725
Yep, majority are just plain hookers, even had one want 300 per hour even for initial get to know you hangout to even see if we would get along.
I'm fine with a max300 to 350 a week ongoing situation but I ain't going to do that unless I know we will get along.
>>
>18/F/UK
>What are you looking for
chubby college student looking for sugar daddy to send nudes for in exchange for gifts or $$$ one day take my virginity

Poorfags, conmen and people who want a short fling

>Contact info
>>
Ohio Male 24, 6'2, good looking, I'm always broke and I hate that I can't even buy something I need. Like shoes. Sc = kfwtflol
>>
>>23211010
>one day take my virginity
Are you honestly a virgin? How much are you selling it for?
>>
>>23211050
Yeah I'm honestly a virgin. I don't know how much I'm selling it for, I have to contemplate it. :3
>>
>>23211058
I'll give you a tenner seeing as you're fat
>>
File: 16345552.png (505 KB, 842x432) Image search: [Google]
16345552.png
505 KB, 842x432
WTB sugar daddy 12g
>>
File: 1451052663996 - Copy.jpg (55 KB, 536x536) Image search: [Google]
1451052663996 - Copy.jpg
55 KB, 536x536
>>23211226
topkek
>>
>>23209625
That is incredible camera quality
>>
>>23210669
Add me on kik and we can exchange more info. Macrosec
>>
>>23210669
Send me an email at [email protected]
>>
20 year old female looking for a mommy or daddy that will buy my dirty used underwear. I will send you pics and Snapchat you. If interested add me on Snapchat MissPeachxCream. Not looking to meet in person
>>
>>23210669
What's your contact info?
>>
This thread makes me laugh hard.
Am I like the only person who would want to spend time with someone who was giving me money and actually have somewhat of a relationship with them?
>>
>>23211998
Seems hard to coordinate on an international message board, but yeah.
>>
Check this out:

>>>/qa/421295
>>
>>23212031
I guess we know who wrote that one looking at your earlier post.
Pathetic
>>
>>23210669
You play on any consoles?
>>
Older anon seeks SugarBaby for online relationship of a prurient nature. Sugar for sugar. Bonus points for slightly to moderately nerdy, pale, thin, redhead, or Asian.

[email protected]
>>
>>23212023
Yeah but I mean everyone wants money but doesn't want to do anything for it.
I thought the point of the relationship was both parties were happy.
>>
>>23212402
Yeah now that I have money and seeing what's out there, I'm really surprised at what I find. There are a lot of entitled and genuinely unattractive girls who have no business trying to do this. A lot of dumpy post wall women as well.

The whole point is to offer me something that is hard to get in the real world of dating. Who the hell is going to pay money for a picture of tits or unwashed underwear from a fat chick?
>>
>>23209484
>professional
>businessman
>NYC
Why so far away from me? I love a man in a suit
>>
>>23212472
I'm just trying to replace a dad I have never had in my life.
Tfw daddy issues
>>
>>23212545
Why you no email??? Older daddies couldn't be bothered with kik.
>>
>>23210669
No contact info or anything? My kik is Schwarzesbitte
>>
this is so weird, but I'm slightly drunk/high so why not

22/f/WI
Looking for a guy preferably no older than 32-34 to take me out. It can be serious or casual, I don't really care. I work a lot and I'm usually busy with a lot, so I don't have time to spoil myself like I really should - I also don't date or really engage in a dating life because I'm too absorbed in work, so my love life is suffering. I like to escape, so if you live in Chicago or something this would be perfect. Down for sex if the chemistry ends up right, I suppose - I'm kinky and take the (very) submissive role in the bedroom.
and desu, I just don't want to sit and make this an online only thing. I always need money for tuition and books so I guess if that became an option we could talk about it, but I'm not really interested if there isn't a chance of meeting irl.
>contact information
[email protected] - I'm going to bed, might delete this post out of hungover shame in the morning, who knows. but i'll reply back to anyone who mails me
>>
>>23211010
>chubby

Care to elaborate? Height and weight? Just chubby or actually fat?
>>
>>23212472
I'm glad we see things the same granted were on opposite sides of this. The sense of entitlement comes from both sides though. And it's quite a shame. But that's how the world works everyone's wanting to take take take and not give anything in return.
But would you mind having a conversation off of here? I can leave some contact info.
>>
>>23211998
I want to spend time with someone, not some online thing. See my posts for info.
>>
>>23214702
Took a while to find you. And ah Yeah your the one from the carribean. Your not asking for much I can see how hard it is tough
>>
>>23214674
Sure. I posted my Kik above (DagothUrWelcomesYou)
>>
>>23214737
sorry it took a while. Was on my phone but should have inserted the proper link.
>>
>>23199623
22/m/nova. You tryin to be frands?
>>
>>23209596
Why don't you spend to fix your nose? Not joking
>>
25/F/US

Want a girl to be a sugar momma/ friend. Talk to me online and buy me gifts. Not looking for boys or other degenerates
>>
What a creepy ass thread. I've been offered by three guys to be someone's sugar baby and rabidly denied that.

And I'm not even a girl btw.
>>
>>23216016
Hell just read the thread for what this people want for money.
It's cringeworthy
>>23215186
Like this one. I don't want degenerates but talk to me online and buy me things. It's quite sad
>>
>>23192990
Still seeking
>>
>asl
18/m/Seattle 206/425
>what you're looking for
A sugar daddy/mommy to spoil me and have fun with. Maybe something really romantic, even.
Selling nudes, or a total lack of passion
>contact information
kik: renofang
>>
>asl
31/m/Chicago
>what you're looking for
Petite and smooth
Overweight or hairy
>contact information
Kik talented8
Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.