[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find your dom/sub thread. kik: iamMasterJohn age/gender/sexuality:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 8
File: submissive-spanking.jpg (34 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
submissive-spanking.jpg
34 KB, 500x281
Find your dom/sub thread.

kik: iamMasterJohn
age/gender/sexuality: 21 / M / Straight
title: Master/Daddy
interests: orgasm denial, dress control, spankings, roleplay, bondage, light humiliation, behavior modification, etc...
>>
kik ycmford
33/m/nj
Daddy
orgasm denial, spankings, roleplay, bondage, humiliation, etc
>>
kik: I'd like yours, if you're local
age/gender/sexuality: 20/girl/bisexual
title: sub/pet/little/whoever you want me to be
interests: DD/lg or MD/lg with no or only mild age play, mild petplay, collars, leashes, breath play (blood chokes, not trachea chokes), being told I'm a good girl, giving oral, spanking, bondage (please)
I don't do well with: intense humiliation, name calling, facial slapping, hair pulling

I probably shouldn't be doing this. Nothing good will come of this.
>>
File: hurt_me_more.jpg (38 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
hurt_me_more.jpg
38 KB, 250x250
>>22922252

Your fate in life is to wind up kidnapped and abused by lewd internet strangers. It's inevitable. Just go with it.
>>
Alright, I'll bite.

Kik: dankmemesarenow
age/gender/sexuality: 18/M/Bisexual
Title: Sissy, Mistress' Slave, Sub, Sir's Cockslut, Master
Interests: Feminization and Sissification, Sissy Hypnosis, Femdom, blowbangs, cock worship, Mistress Worship, stuff like that.

I'm very submissive, but I can be a pretty good dominant with women and traps. If you're in my area and our online goes well maybe there can be more, but online is always available.
>>
>>22922252
Too bad I'm too far away. You would be fun to play with. You seem to have your head on straight. I think you will do fine. I wish you luck.
>>
>>22922234

Shit, 26, not 16. I swear I'm not underage B&
>>
>>22922311
Dude, you fucked yourself and not in the good way.
>>
>>22922276
Pic related

>>22922305
Thank you! I appreciate it. I wish you luck too.
>>
>>22922252
Blood chokes are actually the ones that can kill you without any warnings or symptoms. Trachea doesn't feel as fun but at least it's harder to hurt someone accidentally. Just saying.
>>
>>22923247
Trachea chokes have the danger of collapsing the trachea. Choking is never safe. I'm not gonna breath play with just anyone (anyone with experience in judo chokes, gimme a call) but I won't pretend that it doesn't get me off.
>>
probably a dumb request, but are there any doms in Toronto that are looking for something long term/serious who would be willing to post their contact info?? I'm a girl and very submissive. It's a big part of who I am and I miss having it
>>
>>22923534
Yeah but at least it's in your control, blood chokes can kill you even when you do everything right. I'm just grumpy because I love them too but can't bring myself to do it with anyone I love, good luck to you.

>>22923563
Sounds too good to be true, but actually, yes, I browse to find people in the GTA too.

[email protected] is my throwaway email.
>>
>>22923616
>I'm just grumpy because I love them too
Yeah after doing some research I made the biggest frowny face. Why? Why does it have to be so dangerous?
I'll have to tone back, but I'd love to pair with someone who was more experienced. There's a bdsm workshop club a bit north, I might see if they have a workshop on choking.
>>
>>22923563
I'm a Dom in the Toronto area
Shoot me an email with how you like to be dominated and are you Bi? [email protected]
>>
>>22923647
Ha I didn't want to ruin a kink for you. Sometimes I wish I was less experienced too, ignorance can be bliss here.
In my opinion the only thing you can do safely is slight pressure on the trachea from the sides that will make you gasp for air, make you feel less in control and give you some panic dopamin that will make the sex more fun, but you won't get that near-orgasmic feeling from the blood rush.
>>
>>22923719
>but you won't get that near-orgasmic feeling from the blood rush.
But Anooooonnn......
>>
>>22923616
Okay, I messaged you. I don't usually use Throwaway emails so I hope I sent it right :)
>>
>>22923719
where are you finding the literature on the danger of blood chokes because I can't find anything on it besides the "if you continue to do it past a certain point they die"
>>
>>22922252
Aww.. sweet kitty. If you are interested in talking with a fem domme..
>>
>>22923752
The ones I saw were about how it can force a spontaneous heart attack, iirc.
(I'll say that doubt from the judo community is what makes me not completely adverse)
Saying that the first signs of it is the heart attack itself. It's not super common, but the reasoning opponents had was "If there was a chance for sudden death, however small, why risk it?"

It's been a couple weeks since I was reading those articles so my memory is a little iffy.
>>
kik: Toomanykittens
30/M/Pans
title: Master, Daddy, Owner doesnt have to be anything I am not strict at all
interests: Petplay! Light stuff, fun and cute stuff, nerds

>>22922252
I'm interested
>>
>>22923755
Yes, certainly. Very yes. Where are you located?
>>
>>22923731
I know, I know :)

>>22923752
I've read into it years ago when I started it out, my main point and what you usually don't read on BDSM sites is:

The problem is not the risk from lack of oxygen, passing out, too much pressure etc. The problem is the small risk that stays even when you do everything right. You can get up after breath play, feel just fine, and still die a few hours later.

If you really care, I'll try to look it up again. It's not a huge risk by the way, but there are too many other kinks to run even a tiny risk to ruin lives.
>>
>>22923784
>>22923800
I'd appreciate it, because as far as i can see there seems to be little to no danger if you know what you're doing and the person doesnt have a pre existing conditions(hypertension, heart condition etc) then it's perfectly safe if done correctly especially given that they practice it in Judo fairly commonly and there don't seem to be any ill effects
>>
>>22923835
I've only googled quickly and didn't find the old texts that I found a lot clearer, but this link here gives a bit of info (and also mentions judo) that you can maybe use to find better medical sources, I know there were some.

http://houseofgaspers.com/library/bc_jay.html
>>
kik fernpad
25/Melb/Aus
Pan switch, I can sub or dom. I prefer trans people/traps, or younger guys and women of any age.

Fetishes include chastity play, collars and leashes, shoes and boots, humiliation. I'm willing to try almost anything though - hard limits are blood, scat, unprotected and bestiality.
>>
>>22924432
I should have also added pegging and latex to fetishes.
>>
>tfw no little sub girl to tie up, tease and torture
>>
iam peruvian girl but i dont like bondage not 50 shades of grey
>>
Age/Gender/Sexuality: 19/F/Straight
Title: sub/little/brat
Interests: biting, hair pulling, impact play, pet play, cute shit, public teasing, public sex, public domination (subtly), face fucking, blood, pink cute shit, ddlg is my favourite, cute petnames that make me quiver, being treated like a child so basically ddlg ahh uh. I can't think of any more.
>>
Well, this died quickly.
>>
>>22924632
tfw no strong dom waifu to protect me from spiders and take away my spaghettis
>>
>>22922252

I'm going to be living in Seattle this summer, so we could eventually connect. I'd love to dominate and I love your fetishes. I especially love spanking and telling my partner she's a good girl.

Kik: itsasecretipromise
>>
>>22927776
>Being afraid of spiders
>>
>>22927853
bogan detected
>>
email: [email protected]
Age/Gender/Sexuality: 18, Male, Bi
Title: very new wannabe sissy,
just email me if you're local and interested. ;)
>>
Kik: laxnshit
27/m/ straight
Interests: orgasm denial, threesomes, bondage, tickling, light spanking
Title : dom
>>
>>22923791
You forgot desperation and being a walking hikikomori stereotype.
>>
>>22927853
Please, arthropods are spooky because they have an exoskeleton and make anxiety inducing clicking noises. Don't trust anything with an exoskeleton. Not even the Iron man.
>>
>>22922058
>kik: Do not have one but will make if I find anyone to talk to in the thread.
>age/gender/sexuality: 21 / M (kinda want to trans mtf but know I would be better off staying as is) /bi/pan
>location: Thunder Bay
>title: Just about anything works for me, can be dom, sub, owner, pet, whatever.
>interests: bondage, roleplay in general, rapeplay, petplay, torture, degredation, breaking down and rebuilding, listing it all would take forever.
>>
>>22922252
I'm a female domme, but goddamn, I'm not local. Fml.
>>
>>22928416
Only Domme for women or men too?
>>
kik: meltbananass
age/gender/sexuality: 18 / M / Queer
location: spend most of my free time in Seattle, but live in Federal Way
title: Switch, but want to explore my subby part a bit more
interests: bondage, impact play, pup play, public, etc
>>
>>22925198
location?
>>
kik: don't have one at the moment but will make one if i find someone in this thread
23/m/straight
NYC
Dom
interests: discrete public teasing, facefucking, hair pulling, rapeplay, collars, hands/ankle binding
>>
File: cropped1.jpg (181 KB, 458x560) Image search: [Google]
cropped1.jpg
181 KB, 458x560
>kik:
Sangri31
>age/gender/sexuality:
29 / M / Heterosexual
>location:
Baltimore, MD (available for online)
>title:
Top/Dom/Master/Daddy/Predator
>interests:
The list is long. https://fetlife.com/users/1053197

pic is minus the facial hair
interests
>>
Don't yet have a kik. 23/M/Eastern Massachusetts. Somewhat chubby, muscular.
Into being a sub, sometimes switch. Looking for some trap or female to command me. I have some bondage equipment and a gag. If I get a kik looking for someone to break the ice with it for me. Any takers?
>>
kik - tharperthinks
25/m/bi (only into traps and femmes)
TX
Sub
pet play, femdom, light bondage, cbt, cum denial
>>
>>22927996
The fuck I ever do to you?
I agree on the hikikomori part though. I like to stay in
>>
kik: ddlkk

age/gender/sexuality: 25/m/bi/dom & 23/f/bi/sub

title: Titles are for insecure keks but I'm the male, and I'm dominant.

What we're looking for: My sub and I would like to find a sub girl to (very) occasionally involve in our play. You should be open to roadtrips. And into pain, humiliation, all things assplay, watersports preferred but not necessary. The more service-oriented you are the better. If your perfect situation is serving and helping a couple get the most out of sex, and being a prop in our fun, then you're probably perfect.
>>
>>22928420
If she was a domme for men, she wouldn't be looking for someone on 4chan.
>>
Burner Phone 38 (nospaces)
30 / m / Portland, OR
Straight. Dominant. Daddy for the right little lady.

kinks: rough sex, roleplay, dirty talking, sluts, and a lot of other wonderfully dark fantasies

Contact to flirt, chat, or meet-up. No collectors of fakes.

>>22922252
local. In Seattle twice a month.
>>22923534
>(anyone with experience in judo chokes, gimme a call)
>ringring.wav
>>
Any girls from Europe here looking for a fit master/daddy?

kik: markkanntt
age/gender/sexuality: 25 / M / Straight
title: Master/Daddy
>>
if any decently well off submissive guys want to add a bossy/controlling trans girl to maybe date at some point on skype, mine is queenofthemanattee. kik is misssophiecakes but i much prefer skype
>>
File: IMG_20151206_064033.jpg (2 MB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151206_064033.jpg
2 MB, 3120x4160
18, male, Dutch, bisexual.
Interests: Sadism, abuse, forced feminization, hypnosis, rape, cum play, anything degrading/humiliating/harmful really.

My kik is Ewoutjuuhh
>>
I'll bite. Anyone from Poland? MtF sub here.
>>
Long shot, but is there any Norwegians in this thread? hadde vært kult om du var i trondelag.

Really want a daddy. :<
>>
Anyone from Denmark here, I'd like to explore this kind of stuff more.
>>
>>22930824
u a femanon? not from Norway though
>>
>>22922058
Looking to be an online sub
kik flyhighgethigh247
>>
kik: ntgrty
age/gender/sexuality: 34/m/straight
title: I'm a dom, titles are stupid.
interests: discipline, obedience, forced bisexuality, connection, beauty, family.

I have a female sub who looking with me. We are both fit, fun and good looking and looking for the same.
>>
22/M/Straight
Hungary/Online
Title: Master
Interests: orgasm controll, bondage, humiliation, public, piss control, online slaves

Write me back here, if interested
>>
>couple here
>21 m and f
>both very submissive
>m into being bullied, sph, cd
>f into big dicks, choking, spanking etc
both have very few limits and really the kinkier the better.
Also very high
kik is curiouscouplex
>>
Snakker du Norsk?
>>
m 20 bi, like being a sub
kik: markmks
>>
>>22922058

25/M/Straight

Master

Looking to chat with some BBW's. Into ass worship, face sitting, rough handjobs, orgasm denial, pegging, and light bondage

kik is Darkwing_Doug
>>
leave your kik and I'll reach out
age/gender/sexuality: 22 / F / Straight
title: Little/Brat
hard limits: degradation, humiliation, scat
interests: DDLG, spanking, light bondage, cutesy stuff, pain, knives, hair pulling, choking, tall guys (6ft+), pegging, roleplay, etc
>>
>>22933536

Racecup459
>>
>>22922058

kik: kre8lee
age/gender/sexuality: 20/M/Bi(sub/discreet)
title: Sissy, Boi, Cockslut
interests: giving oral, feminization, light humiliation, toy play, femdom, cock worship, hypnosis, penetration(?)
>>
>>22933536
marineman92
>>
>>22933536
Tharperthinks
>>
>>22927996
Darin's already the punchline to a joke everyone's heard before. No need to rub his nose in it.
>>
My kink is fucking a little girls face roughly while I tell her what a good girl she is and how proud I am of her for taking it so well, until I cover her face in cum.
>>
>>22933536
DutchDude93
>>
25/m/straight looking for a fem dom zanew196
>>
I'm in NC.... about an hour east of Raleigh *bats eyelashes*
>>
I'm a fem dom, tips from other doms?
>>
kik: if you're interested post yours and i'll add
age/gender/sexuality: 19/M/Straight
title: switch although probably more on the sub side
interests: hair pulling, femdom, strapons, assplay, mild bondage, public sex etc
>>
age/gender/sexuality: 23/ M / Straight
title: switch
I hope we can talk about topics of a non sexual matter and then let the relationship evolve from there. I'm in a position which requires me to be dominant, where people look to me for authority and direction so naturally those traits shine through. that being said, i would like to explore my submissive side with the right girl
>>
File: IMG_1193 copy.jpg (892 KB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1193 copy.jpg
892 KB, 2448x2448
kik: amlr88
Age/Gender/Sexuality: 26/M/Bi
Title: Sub/Slave
Interests: SPH, Orgasm Denial, Humiliation, Cock Sucking, Anal (Bottom), Bondage
>>
>>22934438
Only online? :(
>>
>>22934471
Depends. Maybe not.
>>
>>22934477
Are you anywhere near DC?
>>
>>22934486
Yup. Falls Church.
>>
>>22933536
justchillin649
>>
>>22933948
+++ trips, nice
>>
>>22933908
:(
>>
>>22930824

inte norsk, men bor på gränsen
>>
>>22933536
Corphancy
>>
>>22922252
kik is bibledinosaur. i have some ideas on how to make you into my garbage
>>
>>22933536
bibledinosaur im 6'4"
>>
male 24 bisexual Berlin Germany
I am mostly dom, have some experience but want more. haven't done it online yet, tell me what you would imagine, I am curious. more experienced with men but want to have more with women
skype is bata.bid
I am tall, skinny-athletic and get rated 7 or 8, sometimes 9 in threads
>>
South bay area, 408, 2 males, one bi switch/sub, one bi sub. Ages 24 and 19 respectively
Looking for a dom, m or f
Kinks are orgasm denial/edging, toys, obeying a master, pet play, really, its wide and varied, just stopping at blood and shit
Kik:fabasaurusrex
>>
>>22922058
kik: YourPalAaron
age/gender/sexuality: 21/M/Straight
title: Aaron. Or, you know, whatever you wanna call me, I don't much care.
interests: Femdom, mistress-worship, bondage (the heavier/stricter the better), hypnosis, pegging, to name a few. I've never really tried petplay type stuff, but I feel like it could be a lot of fun.
>>
24/m/Netherlands/straight switch

As dom: spanking, bondage, total power exchange, bratting, domestic discipline, tit and nipple player, orgasm control, forced orgasms, slapping and rough sex, spitting, biting, nettles, public humiliation, general humiliation, public sex, public slavery

as sub: chastity, orgasm control and denial, ruined orgasms, some sissy humiliation, bondage and general bdsm and whatever you might want as mistress.

Looking for someone in my area just to chat with or hangout with for starters. Maybe something more if we have a connection.
>>
>>22930824
Age? Im in Trondheim. You?
>>
kik: throwaway616
age/gender/sexuality: 25 / M / Straight
title: Slave
interests: uncut cocks, gaping, dildos, cum tributes, panties...
>>
>>22933536

25/M/bi curious
Us just looking online
title: Just very kinky
hard limits: humiliation, scat
interests: role play, spanking, forced bi, pegging, choking, bondage, cum play
zcorporation
Also US and also just looking for online
>>
>>22930824
Er en dominant kar fra nordnorge, kommer til å flytte sorover om ikke alt for lenge. Er du mann eller kvinne?
>>
>>22932574
Where are you from then? F21.
>>22935474
Fungerer for meg det. :3 Har du skype?>>22936943
Omg. Jeg er ikke så langt unna Trondheim. F21. Du?
>>22937094
Kvinne ja. :) Bor midt i landet.
>>
>>22937216
M26. Kik eller skype? Kan prate mer der om du vil
>>
>>22937222
Har skype. Gi meg din så kan jeg adde deg. ^_^
>>
>>22937229
d.dom2
>>
>>22930011
This guy is great
>>
>>22937216

Fula-farbrorn på Skype vill mestadels lära känna dig
>>
>>22937478
Yeah? How so? I love Dom reviews.
>>
>>22937691
He's respectful and kind. Is able to suggest fun ways to flirt with submission without going full on "you must call me sir". He's intelligent and interesting.
>>
File: Cena stupid smile 3.gif (988 KB, 320x214) Image search: [Google]
Cena stupid smile 3.gif
988 KB, 320x214
>>22937478
>>22937833

Well this was a nice surprise. Thanks for the 'review' and I'm glad you enjoy.
>>
>Where are you from then? F21.

southern lands (still Europe)
>>
>>22938121
malta?
>>
>>22933536
Skippy138.
>>
>>22933662
I'm in NC, 19/M/Asheville
Kik is seinthebear
>>
daredevil1377
m/26
also looking for f/subs.
>>
age/gender/sexuality: 21 / f / Straight
interests: = = I've recently taken a liking to sex in mandarin (I'm a native speaker). Where to find a suitable partner for this....?
>>
>>22933536
Would be interested in most of your interests, also 6'3"
>>
Kik: paul1xz
20 m straight
Online only
Title: dirty sub slut
Interests: showing off my big cock and tight ass, breaking my limits, orgasmn denial, blackmail, humiliation, dressing up, pain, spankings, atm
>>
Kik: Carolin108
23 m bi
online only
title: slut bitch
interests: humiliation
I'm very hairy and chubby
>>
>>22942717
Hey I can be of help 26 m
>>
Im versatile 21, m, 978 area
Ive fucked boys while i was dressed as a girl, ive been fucked as a girl by girls, and i generally like attractive boys and girls. Skype: BaseHead66
>>
>>22933536
gopo1234
>>
24 m Dom Belgium
Into pussy torture, insertions, denying, controlling, clothespegs,...
Kik: Bigbigwhite
>>
Any ladies from Finland?
>>
Any female dommes around New York area? For a male sub
>>
kik: jpnblaire
26/ m / straight
NYC, New York
Interests: domination, torture, bdsm, bondage. Mostly dominant
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.