[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
serious: what is a fat girl? as in, what makes a girl fat? is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: ferrell1.jpg (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
ferrell1.jpg
31 KB, 400x400
serious: what is a fat girl? as in, what makes a girl fat? is she fat if she's not fit?

and how do you possibly begin to know what standard you as an individual set to others? how do you know if someone is in your league, below or above?

seriously looking for some answers
>>
If you live in Europe and have BMI 25 or more then you are fat
>>
>>23941788

A girl is classified as fat if she exceeds a healthy bodyfat % and BMI for her height. BMI is generally a pretty good metric for girls because they usually don't have very much muscle mass. I terms of bodyfat, I'd say 15-25% is pretty healthy, which is a big range.

After that there's subtypes of 'fat' which mostly have to do with fat distribution than actual body composition
>>
>>23941788
It's purely subjective but depends on your height and how your body carries fat, and to a lesser extent your presentation and personality and mannerisms.

>>23941798
BMI is not ideal, since people can carry weight in different ways which makes it an imperfect gauge of "fat", especially in women. If you want to use a hard purely mathematical metric, I'd recommend height-to-waist ratio, which not only doesn't affect people whose bodies tend to carry weight around the hips or elsewhere but is also much better as a basic gauge of weight-related health.
>>
culturally fat girls are unmarried childless girls with poor self image whose identity revolves around the perceived stigma of being unattractive. They tend to blame their troubles on this single issue.

Being physically overweight doesn't matter (BMI-wise) in terms of leagues except in extreme examples. Confident, mature, and emotionally stable people are attractive regardless.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.