[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fuckedup/ general. Post your face, post your issues, and hopefully
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 10
File: 1400688393490.jpg (146 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1400688393490.jpg
146 KB, 1920x1080
/fuckedup/ general. Post your face, post your issues, and hopefully get some comfort.

Everyone gets at least 1 reply.
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 768x1024
>>22784321
>>
>>22784321
alcoholic, can't stop traveling
>>
File: HoganFlair2010.png (173 KB, 397x277) Image search: [Google]
HoganFlair2010.png
173 KB, 397x277
Off my meds for a week because insurance issues and I'm a general fuck up when it comes to managing these details.

I feel unfamiliar to myself. Emotional and slipping away.

Thankfully just got meds today - senpai bailed me out and bought this month's supply. Hopefully insurance is fixed for nexr month. Still, I feel... not good about anything, atm.

>>22784467
I think travel is good for you - especially when you're young and/or restless. I'm a high functioning alchy myself. If you can keep the vice on your side and be healthy otherwise... well, that'll mitigate the self-destruction.
>>
>>22784321
Too afraid to go to therapy.

Pathetic, I know.
>>
File: 1447452726342.jpg (281 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1447452726342.jpg
281 KB, 640x480
I'm an alcoholic, my wife doesn't love me anymore, I threw my back out and can't work so I'm broke. I'll never find a wife that loves me like she did. I'll never have a good job or a nice house or any money.

I clean chat with random women on kik almost every day to fight the lonlieness and depression. I am afraid of boring or frustrating them.
>>
File: e.jpg (89 KB, 960x637) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
89 KB, 960x637
fuck it why not. I have been an addicted, psychotic, unstable mess in the past. I moved to London from a tiny village in Norway and went completely off the rails. culminated in getting kicked out of uni and a suicide attempt. think I'm doing okay these days. Stable job in fashion, boyfriend. I still get therapy, antidepressants. and I'm quite often on the verge of slipping back into my eating disorder. I sometimes feel that's always something I'll have issues with. Just coping y'know. I've got my life in some sort of order. I have a safe secure loving relationship for the first time. I love my work.. I'm very lucky but I am also terrified I'll lose it all.
>>
>>22784467
>can't stop traveling

How's that a problem?
>>
File: 1446244100635.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
1446244100635.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
I'm not really an alcoholic so much as a binge drinker, and other than tobacco and alcohol I don't take drugs. However, I suffer from "having ideologies that nobody else does" syndrome, anxiety (especially regarding being assertive), wanting to be a trap, suffering from a disability to express myself (I will alweays back down when someone disagrees with me face to face), I hate confrontation, I suffer from delusions of granduer, yet I love practicality, I'm a raging faggot who loves cock but I also like vagina even though I hate women, but I want to take on a women's form... the list goes on.

I feel like I'm a very confuse person, beyond repair. I'm obseesed with becoming a transecual without the genital mutilation and retaining male intelligence and restraint from bitchiness. I'm also obsessed with capitalism. I'm paranoid my face is too masculine and ugly, even for gays who have no standards. I'm a virgin. I like reading books. I worry I talk too much.

This is my face. Please talk about it as you see fit, I'm very hardy to critisizm having being bullied throughout school and by my Dad.
>>
File: IMG_1426.jpg (228 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1426.jpg
228 KB, 960x1280
I have severe depression and generalized anxiety, I'm off my meds for the depression.

I've been smoking weed almost every day for the past month or two, and it actually helps with all that bullshit and I can actually manage much better day to day.

>>22784581
You seem pretty cool, what's your kik?
>>
>>22784982
What is your cause for depression?
>>
>>22784991
Partially from genetics, and partially from my mom leaving my dad and I when I was 5 or some shit.
Fucked me up royally.
>>
my issue is that i look like a twinkie and only gays people hit on me, the worst part is that they always want me to get fucked
>>
File: 1443166920280.jpg (95 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1443166920280.jpg
95 KB, 540x720
>>22784831
I can never stay in one place longer than a month or two. Tough to build strong relationships that way.

Also helps to keep my dead ex off my mind.
>>
>>22785003
Your story sounds familiar, except I was 10 and it was my father.
>>
File: Picture0053_0.jpg (69 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Picture0053_0.jpg
69 KB, 640x480
Weight loss stopped because I'm a lazy piece of shit, panic attacks intensified lately, keep waking up screaming in the middle of the night, nothing is going right even though I'm putting effort in, I just don't know what to do anymore I'm fucking tired. I just want to look normal.
>>
>>22785003
You appear very self-conscious. I have not seen you around here much but when I do I recall you wearing a sweatshirt/hoodie. You are very pretty regardless of issues.

I grew up without my father. It was usually me and my mother. When she passed away, I was devastated. After years of taking care of her she just couldn't fight anymore. I feel stronger having gone through what I did. However, I do get angry about it. Life just isn't fair but I try my best.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.