[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are stars actually alive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: white-dwarf-twzfsf.jpg (73 KB, 450x281) Image search: [Google]
white-dwarf-twzfsf.jpg
73 KB, 450x281
are stars actually alive?
>>
>>>/sqt/
>>
>>8207200
How the fuck am I supposed to filter out stupid shit like this?!
>>
>>8207206
You can't. The best you can do is to no be autistic and get triggered by these threads.
>>
>>8207208
I'm not triggered by the dumb baits, I'm triggered by the dumber faggots who reply to these threads.
>>
>>8207210
you say this but you didn't fucking sage and you responded.
>>
>>8207213
I didn't respond to OPs dumbfuck question, also this thread will be deleted soon and op will be banned for underage posting.
>>
>>8207215
Christ, why are you so mad.. Just hide the thread and move on.
>>
File: address bar.png (2 KB, 346x35) Image search: [Google]
address bar.png
2 KB, 346x35
>>8207206
There's a part of your screen where the URL is shown. Click on it and type anything else, and push enter. This works on most computers and web browsers.
>>
>>8207217
Why would I rather hide the garbage under the rug when I can ban it from 4chan forever ?
>>
>>8207229
Because you can't?
>>
>>8207229
Reported for being a buthurt autist.
>>
What would happen if a dwarf made of white collided with a faggot made of OP?
>>
precautionary principle
>>
>>8207229
Then report it and move on, you daft sod.
>>
>>8207200
The only qualification most stars appear to meet is homeostasis. They appear to regulate their internal temperature relative to their environment but this is only a physical balance between gravity and thermonuclear fusion. Some stars also grow but this is only due to the gravitational acretion of matter from dust clouds or other stars. They do not reorganize matter into their own constituents however, largely because temperatures are so high that all forms of matter are converted to plasma. They also do not adapt or evolve, except when they run out of their current nuclear fuel when they either begin burning heavier elements or cease fusion altogether. Nor do they reproduce or respond to stimuli in any fashion.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.