[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Milk in the US is laden with hormones and whatever else garbage.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Milk in the US is laden with hormones and whatever else garbage. How can anybody do proper studies when it's almost impossible to purchase milk in the US that hasn't been tempered with?

I grew up on the outskirts of a city and drank mostly fresh, raw goat milk since we owned a goat. I never had any diseases or parasites growing up. Moving to US I was shocked to find out what people actually called milk.

I can't say much about milk's effect on bones but I can say that drinking milk in the US is a bad idea.

There's several studies on the ever decreasing girls' age when they hit puberty and I'm confident that it is linked to the processed foods , milk, and growth hormone treated meats.

Pre pubescent girls 30 years ago looked nothing like they do now.

Sorry for going off tangent.
>>
Goddamn it, this was meant to be a reply, not a new thread.
>>
>Hirasawa
Good taste.
>>
>>8198751
enlighten me
>>
>>8198589
Yep.
>>
You can buy unpasteurized milk. I saw it on /fit/
>>
>>8198757
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdmuv3Ag1iQ
>>
>>8198781
pretty mediocre tbqh fampai
>>
>>8198783
pleb
>>
>>8198785
its boring and a bit lame :)
>>
kek current year and still drinking milk

when will you ascend to water-only fluids?
>>
>>8198799
>he will never ascend
>>
>>8198589
Hormones are in your water in non-neglible amounts and it leads to earlier development changes. Who puts them into the water? Girls peeing after taking the pill. There you have your problem. I don't doubt there is some bad shit in milk too but the concentration in water has (if I am informed correctly by an analytical chemist) been connected to puberty hitting earlier.
>>
>>8198803
Post metabolic prescription medications, and those that are excreted whole... hm, I hadn't thought about that. This might be what makes you city folk act all screwed up.

I've never drank from municipal water supplies, and I never will. I'd rather take the chance of arsenic poisoning or some bacteria than drink or shower in that garbage.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.