[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chile s-Whitted_UFO_encounter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 13
File: coincidence.png (298 KB, 475x641) Image search: [Google]
coincidence.png
298 KB, 475x641
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiles-Whitted_UFO_encounter

>Two pilots report seeing a cigar-shaped UFO about 100 feet long with "rectangles" on it and flames spewing out the back
>They are told by the military that they saw a meteor
>This same military had just captured plans for a 91 foot long cigar shaped rocket-powered space plane with rectangular segments
Maybe it wasn't aliens this time (why are they using rockets to cross the galaxy?) but since getting into UFOs I'm convinced that there's more to it than people seeing things. The military is hiding something, some spacecraft that's 50 years ahead.
>>
50 years ahead of what? Pretty sure we already have all the equations that govern flight, what's so special about these UFOs? Maybe dumb people should stop trying so hard to try and feel special because they were ass raped by ayy lmaos.
>>
File: WPMY6fO.png (302 KB, 479x455) Image search: [Google]
WPMY6fO.png
302 KB, 479x455
>>8189665
>nothing new will ever be invented
>we already know everything
>>
>>8189710

He was saying that a rocket-powered aircraft doesn't use any technology that wasn't available in 1948.
>>
File: frpc.png (90 KB, 849x404) Image search: [Google]
frpc.png
90 KB, 849x404
>>8189665
>ass raped by
public consumption physics?
>>
>>8189727
That's absolutely untrue. They had next to no knowledge on hypersonics, lifting bodies and atmospheric re-entry. The original design would have certainly failed had they tried it.
>>
>>8189646
Fun Fact I'll get shit on for: There's only been a handful of actual UFO encounters that have been the result of Aliens. When we dropped the bombs on the Japs in '45, we got the attention of our neighbors. In '47, one of their reconnaissance vessels crashed in Roswell, and that is the only documented crash of an Extraterrestrial vehicle on our planet. Don't know why they crashed, just know that they did. After that, we back engineered most of the technology inside of it, found out they run on a system of spatial distortion (Electrogravitics), found out about fiber optics, transistors, and some other nifty gadgets we recreated and sold into our market. After Roswell, almost 90% of UFO sightings have been Flying Saucers, but they weren't piloted by Ayy Lmaos. They were experimental vessels that Lockheed, Northrop, and Boeing were contracted to create with the intent of perfecting the means of transit that these extraterrestrials use in their space craft. So yes, most UFO's are flying saucers. But no, most are not piloted by ET, they're piloted by Humans.
Proceed to shit on me
>>
>>8190109
Interesting theory. My only problem is it is if the USA had warp-drive technology then why the fuck did they spend $6 billion on the Saturn V? It's not as if von Braun was against far-out ideas for he is on the record as having consulted Burkhard Heim on whether his Heim theory was legit and thus made the F-1 engines obsolete. Also why did Lockheed or whoever then go on to drop $62 billion on the F-22 when they were also allegedly flying invisible intergalactic anti-gravity saucers around?
>>
File: SKYLON.jpg (105 KB, 1024x487) Image search: [Google]
SKYLON.jpg
105 KB, 1024x487
>>8189646
/thread
>>
>>8190109
>fiber optics
I never understood why foilers keep pointing to light moving through fucking plastic as alien tech.
>>
>>8190352
That's meme technology, the Germans had the right idea sticking with a two stage reuseable rocket system.
>>
>>8190354
It's called 'grasping at straws'.
>>
>>8190345
Ever wonder why NASA's budget got cut progressively lower over the past couple decades? It became infeasible to fund these clearly less efficient means of space travel, but we couldn't just come out and show that we had this more advanced tech for a few reasons.

1. The Government has conducted the most expansive cover-up in world history to hide this technology, the science that allows it to operate, and the source from which it came. Though the Government has now become more of a cartel of sorts due to this power they hold, and the Cabals that have been created through this perpetual secrecy, this cover-up was initially started with the best intentions for the safety of Americans. It was a product of the cold war thinking, we absolutely could not allow the Ruskies to know we had something on this scale, so in an effort to maintain complete secrecy from the enemy, we also had to maintain complete secrecy from our people.

2. Imagine the Revolution that would occur if people found out that every conspiracy theory about the malicious intentions of their government was found to be true. The Political Structure as it exists today would most likely collapse under the weight of the American backlash. Even if it wouldn't in actuality, the people who remain in power are not willing to take that risk.
>>
>>8190109
So why the fuck would were fiberoptics and transistors commercialized, but not this supposed 'electrogravitics'

Why keep it a secret? If it is a weapon, then there is no point in keeping it a secret. You lose the deterrent effect if no one knows about your weapons.
>>
>>8190374
Electrogravitics leads to things that go against the wants and wishes of most major corporations. It allows for travel without fuel, it allows for faster than light travel, something quite a few theoretical physicists have made their money and reputation off refuting, and most importantly, it allows for the utilization of extracting energy from the Vacuum, or "Zero-Point energy". The fundamental principles behind Electrical Systems is that they operate under guidelines imposed by Entropy, essentially meaning that you cannot have a self sustaining or limitless generator. This is false. A good example would be to look at how Tesla was interested in providing free and plentiful energy to the world of his time, and how Edison and J. P. Morgan discredited and ruined any reputation he had as a scientist, simply because they couldn't put a meter on his inventions. Whether or not Tesla was on the right track is not of importance, what is; however, is the fact that he was actively discredited by people with financial interests. That is why it is kept a secret.
>>
>>8190354
How can you bend light? It's aliens!
>>
>>8190388
This went from foiler to retarded in 1 paragraph. Nice work.
>corporations need to profit off of fuel
>even though they have the ability to generate infinite fucking energy
At that point profit doesn't even fucking matter since they can just fucking fabricate whatever they desire, why the fuck do you dumb faggots need to bring infinite energy bullshit into it and STILL fucking pretend that they're not disclosing this shit because they want to fucking somehow profit off selling gasoline? If some entity had infinity dollars/energy/whatever the fuck, they wouldn't fucking stress losing money when people see what tech they had.
>>
>>8190352
Seems a bit much just to launch a single cube sat
>>
>>8190368
Why did the USA just not use the technology to crush Russia once and for all?

What are the chances of a saucer crashing into the most powerful country in the world? The one country with the capability to keep it secret and develop it? Why has none crashed in Africa or China?
>>8190388
>Tesla
Full tinfoil.

Like I want to believe but you are just throwing standard tinfoil shit at me that's full of holes hand has zero evidence to back it up.
>>
OP here, tinfoils please get out of my thread.
>>
>>8190392
Oil corporations profit off of fuel. Oil corporations make up a large part of the Middle East's commerce. As long as deals can be made between these two nations based on the money obtained through the distribution of oil, power and control can also be maintained. Remember the toppling of the Iranian government? Look deeper than the surface, my friend. When you spout off like that, you look foolish.
>>
>>8190410
>Oil corporations profit off of fuel
>meanwhile they literally have infinite energy
>power and control can also be maintained
>meanwhile they literally have infinite energy
Ah yes, that group with infinite energy is certainly stopping us from overpowering them. It would be bad for them if we knew they had infinite energy, they'd need to use a portion of that infinite energy to subdue us.
>>
>>8190394
Because it took many years to understand it. We mainly attempted to retrofit this foreign technology into stealth planes in an effort to aide our cause, not destroy there's.

>What are the chances of a saucer...
Consider the fact that we were the only country to successfully deploy nuclear weapons in a war. If you were interested in potential threats, would you not scope out the most powerful/dangerous ones first?

>Tesla
Tell me why my mentioning of Tesla's work in Electrophysics is in anyway "Tinfoil". Point out the flaws and apparent fallacies this argument brings forward, and we can debate instead of resorting to name calling.
>>
>>8190418
Sweetheart, what I said is that the principles behind Electrogravitics LEAD to infinite energy systems becoming possible. I didn't say they have it, my point was that if the science behind electrogravitics holds up, which it does, this implies that Zero-Point energy can clearly be utilized in a fashion that would produce a non-entropic energy system. Please think carefully before you reply, I'm getting irritated having to put on training wheels with you.
>>
>>8190426
Funny how only one entity in the whole world figured this out, and decades later there is not even one person, government, or corporation who has duplicated this effort, even though it was supposedly done by Tesla over a century ago.
>>
>>8190426
If they had all this magical alien tech for over 50 years they'd have whatever bullshit you concocted in your pathetic foiler brain.
>>
>>8190432
Tesla figured out how to utilize certain metals in the Earth's crust that have non-linear properties to aid his electrical systems, almost like a shortcut. And he was not the one person to figure this out, if you'd like, I could link several youtube videos of interviews with reputable scientists, not "tinfoilers" like myself, who can explain this much better than I.
>>
>>8190443
Uh-huh, let's see these videos.
>>
>>8190443
OK, but why haven't you built a zero point energy device of your own?
>>
>>8190450
>could lead to
Why haven't you built your own cold fusion reactor yet? You can have knowledge, without application, brainlet.
>>
>>8190453
because cold fusion isn't possible either you retard.
>>
>>8190450
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir_effect
>>
>>8190455
>cold fusion not possible
Brainlet confirmed.
>>
>>8190453
There's no theory for how a cold fusion device might work, since cold fusion is a scam invented by pseudoscientists. Just like zero point energy. Your notion of "could lead to" seems like it could justify belief in just about anything.

Do you believe that oil companies have access to actual working zero point energy devices, or just paperwork by Tesla that "could lead to" such things, given a bunch of unreasonable assumptions?
>>
>>8190448
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNU3MLqyzPk&ab_channel=SiriusDisclosure
>>
>>8190462
>one cold fusion experiment was fraudulent
>the entire field is tinfoil
>>
>>8190466
>one
>>
>>8190462
To affirm his point, zero point energy is the theory in itself you moron. Matter and Anti-matter are constantly annihilating themselves within the Vacuum. If you could harness that energy, it would be limitless. It's a similar principle behind fission, kinda, sorta
>>
>>8190469
missed a hundred percent in there, my bad
>>
>>8190462
>Brainlet gets russled in the jimmies.
>Starts trying to remember high school debate group.
>Breaks out logical fallacies and formal logic.
>russling intensifies.
Brainlet omniconfirmed.
>>
>>8190471
The ability to turn antimatter into energy by having it interact with normal matter is not secret information that oil companies need to hide. It's defeated by the fact that antimatter doesn't naturally exist in any quantity on this planet.
>>
>>8190474
>someone tries to actually reason with you rather than call you a foiler
>you respond by calling him a brainlet

Thanks for confirming that you don't like logic, though.
>>
>>8190483
>russled further.
>tries to resist.
>ptsd kicks in as anon remembers those lonely nights with Unlce Badtouch.
>loses control.
>anon uses ad hominem attack.
>is a trollfaggot type pokemon.
>ad hominem ineffective.
U mad? Faggnons angry now, kek.
>>
>>8190479
Antimatter exists within the spatial manifolds that comprise our universe. So technically it does exist on this planet, however, nature does not produce it
>>
>>8190549
What the fuck are you on about?
>>
File: F-100,-F-101,-F-102,-F-104.jpg (61 KB, 600x534) Image search: [Google]
F-100,-F-101,-F-102,-F-104.jpg
61 KB, 600x534
>>8189646
>>8190352

more likely they saw either one of these, or a U-2 from an angle where the wings weren't visible
>>
>>8190374
I strangely love this comment.
>>
File: ufo-2-jets.jpg (7 KB, 520x480) Image search: [Google]
ufo-2-jets.jpg
7 KB, 520x480
UFO looks normal but what strange type of jets are that?
>>
>>8190935
Possibly F-15s or MiG-29s.
>>
>>8190773
Except all of those aircraft weren't introduced until the mid 50's
>>
>>8189646
The military probably is hiding something, they were hiding U2s and SR71s for years before we "saw" them. Doesn't mean it's alien tech. Overlay a map of UFO sightings on a map of military bases and it becomes VERY obvious what people are seeing, and it still doesn't mean it's alien tech. People will come up with reasons to distrust the establishment regardless of... anything, really. Black projects, and the secrecy that surrounds them, are (arguably) how we stay in the lead, anons.

>>8190388
I'll assume all the files on this sort of tech are in the same cabinet as the ones about the carburetor that lets a car get 100 mpg, but the oil companies won't let it be produced? Haven't heard that one for a while (since fuel injection became standard); thought I'd bring it back.
>>
>>8190463
>world will end in 2007
>>
>>8190984
Prototypes and shit. 5-10 years between first flight and inroduction is normal.
>>
>>8191058
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurora_(aircraft)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayaks
>>
/sci/ BTFO
aliens are real
checkmate atheists
>>
>>8191284
Except that is when the prototypes and first flights were.
>U2 designed and prototyped in the 40's
fuck off
>>
>>8191647
It was, I watched a discovery channel programme about Kelly Johnson, a captured alien engineer. Anyway the U-2 used the same fuselage as a plane he had designed in the 1940s just after he was captured in Roswell.
>>
>>8191630
aliens are real would be a checkmate to theist
>>
>>8191647
it waas probably just a p-80 m8
>>
>>8191947
Aliens are in the Bible and Quran (astral beings). only fedoras don't believe because they worship their 19th century science book
>>
>>8190557
Not him but matter and antimatter particels pop into exisence and subsequently annihilate eachother all the time everywhere in the universe on a quantum scale. Its potentially a limitless source of energy if you could harness it, which is debatable. Its theorized to be the cause of hawking radiation emitted from black holes, and why black holes slowly evaporate. This is significant because it is thought that nothing can escape the event horizon, yet over time, with no added mass black holes evaporate and dissapear. This is because at some very specific distance from the black hole, the matter antimatter annihilations are disrupted by the black holes gravity. The matter particle floats off into space while the antimatter particle falls in and annihilates part of the black hole. Why its not an even loss to gain ratio i cant remember but thats the gist of zero point energy. Do what black holes do, only do it without becoming a singularity.
>>
File: MinotAFB.jpg (32 KB, 423x523) Image search: [Google]
MinotAFB.jpg
32 KB, 423x523
>The military probably is hiding something
They don't run on petrol, do they.
>>
>>8190935
f15 or tomcats
>>
>>8191961
>>>/x/
>>
File: 36445443.png (383 KB, 594x424) Image search: [Google]
36445443.png
383 KB, 594x424
>>8193528
>>
File: mGlW8Yd[1].jpg (57 KB, 661x885) Image search: [Google]
mGlW8Yd[1].jpg
57 KB, 661x885
>>8193739
>>
File: e79.jpg (8 KB, 210x196) Image search: [Google]
e79.jpg
8 KB, 210x196
>>8193740
>>
>>8193744
ssshhh aliens are here dumkid. keep quiet or they gonna probe ya. as bible said ;)
>>
>>8192263
some of them run on solid fuels and hydrogen. Your pic related runs on kerosene
>>
File: backinmyday-tinfoil.jpg (47 KB, 400x480) Image search: [Google]
backinmyday-tinfoil.jpg
47 KB, 400x480
>>8190394
>>8190402
>>8190422
>tinfoil
foil is aluminum now, Grandpa
>>
File: 1468019151414crop.jpg (4 KB, 202x202) Image search: [Google]
1468019151414crop.jpg
4 KB, 202x202
>>8193750
but not the observer
>>
>>8193870
Could that picture get any faker?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>8193966
Yes.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.