[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/joe rogan/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: joe-rogan.jpg (29 KB, 654x372) Image search: [Google]
joe-rogan.jpg
29 KB, 654x372
What's /sci/'s opinion of Joe Rogan? Is he the philosopher-scientist of a generation?
>>
>>8179594
kek
>>
>>8179594
He is an idiot. He touches upon scientific fields, which is good because it at least exposes his moronic fans to things other than...well...You can imagine the kind of horseshit his fans must expose themselves too.

I mean he hosted Fear Factor for Christs sake. His credibility is as soft as cooked elk cock.
>>
Big fan of Rogans podcast and enjoy his commentary on ufc

With that being said, his podcast is mainly Bro Science, Bro/Hippie philosophy. His guest are usually the same deal, ocassionally he will get a legit guest that fully knows what their talking about and has hard facts to back them up
>>
>>8179594
Yes.
>>
>>8179594
he's an entertainer, that's it, a very good one. Almost everything he touches on science related he either misinterprets it to make it seem spooky or he is just spouting broscience.
Just look at the shit he sells on his podcast; Alpha Brain is it? The study he cites has a fucking sample size of 36 people and the benefits were unfounded at best.

I listen to him for his guest, most things he says is just cringe worthy "DUDE WEED XDDD" shit
>>
>>8179594
he's a fucking pot head. literally >>8179774
>his podcast is mainly Bro Science, Bro/Hippie philosophy
>>
>>8179774

lol, Joe Brogan
>>
>>>/tv/
>>
>>8179753
Not only hosted but choked some guy out on
>>
>>8179594
>that's not karl
>>
>>8179594

He always just devolves to bullshitting about muh podcasts.

In a recent episode with Russell Brand, it was like the easiest interview in the world just because of his guest's charisma. Joe Rogan managed to somehow derail him, and bring the conversation back to how amazing podcasts are
>>
>>8179594

Top zozzle
>>
>>8181190
anyone who derails russel brand is okay in my book
>>
>>8181199

What's your problem with russel brand?
>>
>be most credulous person alive
>somehow have a radio show
>invite scientists to correct misconceptions
>endless stream of "what about the..." followed by SSS-tier conspiracy fantasy
>scientist patiently corrects all of these
>it's obvious rogan isn't learning anything

At least he's not as bad as his fans; holy shit some of these people should be in a mental hospital.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.