[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Power Generation Technology
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
I work at a research firm that is very high risk low budget power generation research. Instead of giving me the title of research director, the man who funded the project calls me a methodologist. I came here to share a new technology being thrown under the rug by my boss who is from some island that isn't even a country and most likely will never know I shared this with anyone in my life time.

The technology we use to power the mans island which our boss said wouldn't be profitable, is made of a few very interesting components which I will list below. Anyone who knows how a turbine engine and simple moving parts work, are going to easily understand what it is we tried to do, with their imagination.

The turbine engine consist of two separate tubes with fluid inside of them.

1. In one tube is super fluid that isn't just super fluid, but, has tiny magnetic particles inside of it as well that saturate inside the fluid.

2. In the other tube is an extremely hot plasma that is kind of between gas and liquid due to the pressure in the tube. At some parts it's gas and other parts it's liquid.

3. There is an electrolysis device on the plasma side which generates some extra energy from the heat while still having enough heat to turn the turbine with pressure. The heat side is very complex because the tube has parts that have many smaller tubes.

4. The super fluid side has a kind a switch on the magnetic polarity of everything from what blades of the turbine are what polarity to what super magnets outside the tube decent to flip.

5. There is a copper coil shaped like a torus inside the cold tube which seems to help move the metallic magnetic flakes around.

You might be asking why so many parts and tubes for something that could be made more simple and the reason is that we were throwing everything at the wall to see what was going to stick. We managed to generate enough power to keep the super fluid to have the engine "efficient" and the rest of our energy is geo.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 125x100) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 125x100
>>8178201
U wot m8
>>
>>8178201
So where does the energy come from?
>>
>>8178201
Point 3 is dodgy. You really want to convert energy from heat from as high temperature as possible to as low temperature as possible in one single step. An initial step using electrolysis to generate energy (how???) would mean lowering the temperature and is thus unlikely to be beneficial.

Something initially raises temperature. To be efficient you should look into this part.
>>
>>8178201
Would it have killed you to have drawn a fucking diagram?

Unless this is somehow more efficient that the best turbines that GE has to offer then this is waste-of-time-tier
>>
"Extremely hot plasma inbetween gas and liquid states." So, if I'm understanding you correctly, you're using the plasma for electrolysis, and then it expands into a supercritical liquid, powering a turbine? Also, where are the metal flakes coming from? Are these supossed to be for the electrolysis part?

What other than geo are you using to power this? I mean, you may only be using geo, but that doesn't seem at all reasonable considering you're producing a plasma.
>>
Why don't you post an actual patent or schematic for the design? Using phrases like "tiny magnetic particles" without specifying material composition and being vague isn't necessarily blowing the whistle on your low cost power technology.
>>
>>8178653
yeah, a freshman dropout would know
>>
>>8180115
As much as I hate to agree with KingConceited, he's pretty spot on for once. >>8178237 is better of course.
>>
>>8180118
right conclusion doesn't mean right process
he doesn't know shit about any of these things
>>
First of all electrolysis requires electricity, not heat. But more importantly your entire idea is vague and rife with assumptions about practicality where there is none.

If you are serious and passionate about this, then educate yourself to explain the ideas in a more technical manner.
>>
>>8180123
It's pretty hard to judge process when it isn't presented, and it's pretty stupid to judge something that is not even part of the post. He's an idiot, but that doesn't mean you have to be.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.