[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens if you don't eat vegetables/fruit/legumes for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: cat.jpg (56 KB, 580x516) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
56 KB, 580x516
What happens if you don't eat vegetables/fruit/legumes for a week? And neither take vitamins? Can this do any lasting damage?
>>
>>8174535

Nothing happens.
>>
Nothing and no.

You could eat nothing for a week and be perfectly fine.
>>
>>8174535
dude try it out don't eat anything for a week and make a diary
>>
>>8174535
I lived years off of toast and potato chips. LITERALLY NOTHING HAPPENDE IM FINE IN THE HEAD
>>
>>8174537
>>8174540
>>8174545
>>8174549
What about the vitamins and gut bacteria?
>>
>>8174559
your right i didnt consider the vigamins DONT DO IT OP YOULL DIE IF YOU GO EVEN 1 DAY WITHOUE LEGUMS
>>
>>8174566
What I worry about is lasting damage.
>>
>>8174572
yes, lasting damge, without teh vigamins you will not bnecome a beautiful flower you will wither and explode in a fountain of turd without vitamins because youno eat thre LEGUME YOU NEED THE LEGUME FOR THE VITAMIN OTHERWEIS IMMDIATE NEUROLOGICAL IRREVERSIBLE VITAMIN-DEFICIENCY CAUSED DAMGE
>>
>>8174582
Why can't I get some serious response? I mean for example doesn't lack of calcium from food mean that the body gets the calcium from the bones?
>>
>>8174586
Diseases caused by vitamin deficiencies manifest over a period of months, not a week, and you can eat foods other than vegetables, fruit and legumes with the necessary nutrients
>>
>>8174586
>Why can't I get some serious response?
read the first fucking response, you motherfucking retard

here, I'll link it for you since I assume counting to 1 isn't one of your specialties:
>>8174537
>>
>>8174535
>legumes
I hate legumes and it's been years since i tasted them and i'm ok. Just try to eat balanced and not too much or too little and you'll be ok.
>>
>>8174535
>falling for the vitamin meme
>>
>>8174535
tried it once, it made a mustard gas .
>>
>>8174535

ANY normal human can easily go a week with no food and only water.
>>
>>8174586

Jesus Christ are you a vitamin shill or something?

No, despite how delicate your mommy said you were, just the fact that you can shitpost on a Laotian Knitting site means that your bones will not turn to chalk if you don't drink milk for a day.

I
>>
>>8176334
Many do it yearly.
>>
>>8174535
you would be an average murifat.
>>
>>8174535
indigestion, smelly farts and generally feeling like shit
I doubt 1 week of terrible diet would have any lasting effects
>>
I dont eat any of them, no problems herw.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.