[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one who gets mad as fuck when observing this world?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1463245208598.jpg (1 MB, 1904x4706) Image search: [Google]
1463245208598.jpg
1 MB, 1904x4706
Am I the only one who gets mad as fuck when observing this world?

There are jews that make at least $100k a month from stupid HTML websites by charging $10k to people.

There are mathematicians/engineers/physicians that work hard to make world the better place and discover new stuff, they dont care about stupid yachts or big houses

There are idiots that make billions of dollars from simple shit like selling food, making minecraft (LOL)

So my question /sci/ is : Is money high score of dumb people?
>>
>>8173909
> Is money high score of smart people?
Its nobody's fault that you grew up not knowing basing money working.
It should be rudimentary subject in primary and high school instead we are teaching kids how many sheep Australia has.
I am only realizing this at age of 25 and I deeply regret not giving interest in economy at a younger age.
>>
>>8173953
>basic*
>>
>>8173953
So basically, if we let go of our desire to know more, we will get rich because there will be other idiots willing to spend hours learning something new just so that we can collect all the cash while he still gets paid his regular monthly salary?
>>
>>8173909
>that pic
Nice cherrypicking.

My university still teaches Scheme for CS and C for software engineering
>>
>>8173965
>if we let go of our desire to know more
Making money doesn't mean that you stop learning.
It exactly the opposite.
You seem to have very biased and wrong opinion on what money is,how money is created,and what workforce means.
I suggest to you start from the basics and learn the history of money.
People with money are way way ahead of the curve are we can do very little to catch up.Also we are basically handicapping ourselves while growing up,partially by school partially by parents who lets face it are also clueless on how money works.
>>
>>8173975
Care to post some more examples of how can I get to know how money works? You made me interested.
>>
File: 1460141821540.jpg (550 KB, 646x1002) Image search: [Google]
1460141821540.jpg
550 KB, 646x1002
>>8173980
not him but start by understanding that the people with millions/billions are smarter and work harder than you.

It's a falsehood that people who are rich are also dumb.

The opposite is almost always true. They're very fucking hard working and read all the time to stay competitive.
>>
>>8173975
>>8173982
You two have absolutely no idea about money, stop talking shillers, just because you have $100k in your bank account doesnt make you smart.
>>
>>8173982
Not really. A large proponent of that is luck (family, fortunate circumstances) coupled with a decent amount of intelligence. If you read into what happened to Bill Gates for example, you'll see that he was just very lucky. I suggest reading a few books about the role chance plays in society.
>>
>>8173980
I will give you very basic and fun material to get you started ad make you realize few economy/life global facts in which that big money makers never work alone.

Videos:
>Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room
>Quants: The Alchemists of Wall Street
>Money and Speed: Inside the Black Box
>Money, Banking, and The Federal Reserve System
>RBS: Inside The Bank That Ran Out Of Money
>Tax Free Tour
>The dot.com Bubble
>China or Bust
>The Wall Street Code

Now for the real deal
>Corporate Accounting 5th Edition
and Martin Shkreli Introduction to Investing and Finance series on youtube.
This will give you a basic overview of things you can take it to /biz/ from here.
>>
>>8173985
Never said that.
Go fuck yoursef.
>>
>>8173988
I've read about Bill Gates homey.

Luck has a part to do in all of success, but you have to work hard and take advantage of your opportunities. As you know, obviously, Bill Gates had done.
>>
>>8173988
>I read Outliers once, I know what I'm talking about
open your eyes asshole, the real world is waiting.
>>
File: 1467230280252.jpg (112 KB, 700x706) Image search: [Google]
1467230280252.jpg
112 KB, 700x706
>>8173993
Thanks so much! Appreciated!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.