[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go to college to get a good job, they said reality: >study
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 27774161.jpg (99 KB, 908x714) Image search: [Google]
27774161.jpg
99 KB, 908x714
>Go to college to get a good job, they said

reality:

>study every fucking day
>stress every day
>trying to focus on my studies, if I slip and go on the internet I'm completely fucked
>stress of whether or not financial aid will help cost of living
>stress of achieving a high GPA

THIS FUCKING SUCKS ASS BRO. This literally isn't fun, I'd almost rather go to work at a manufacturing company than do all this college bullshit. FUCK I hate this dude
>>
>>8170095

>work at a manufacturing company

reality:

>work every fucking day
>stress every day
>trying to focus on making ends meet but taxes, groceries, gas, electric...
>Stress of whether I will continue to have a job and be able to feed myself
>Stress of not showing up late, being a dumb shit or being unlucky and getting fired

you're stuck bro
>>
Make a schedule and ask for help/form a study group.
>>
you need more drugs in this equation
>>
>>8170095
If you're struggling this much then opt for part time study and work on a part time/casual basis as well. Takes longer but for those that can't handle full time it's a better option.
>>
I think you're just a brainlet. OP.
>studying mechanical engineering
>dick around with roommates, play vidya and browse 4chan all semester
>do projects the night before
>cram the week before exams
>maintained an 80 average doing this since starting
I'm halfway through my degree and it's been getting easier as we get into more practical subjects.
>>
>>8170576
What school do you go to? I'm asking because I'm transferring to UF and wanna know if it's within reason to expect the same.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.jpg (25 KB, 231x202) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.jpg
25 KB, 231x202
>>8170095

Don't give up, OP. Don't give up!
>>
>>8170605
University of Waterloo
>>
>>8170608
>Canada
No wonder.
>>
>>8170095
And in the end, there's no job for you.
>>
File: 1466995334797.jpg (122 KB, 328x1034) Image search: [Google]
1466995334797.jpg
122 KB, 328x1034
>>8170670
Success breeds jealousy.
>>
>>8171365
lmao
>>
>>8170095
I masturbated every day for the first thirty years of my life, then created a business and make enough without any more input from me to continue masturbating for the rest of my life.

The only one that is stopping you from living the dream is you, anon.
Live cheap, save money, masturbate. Happiness awaits.
>>
>>8171369
Nice.
>>
>>8171373

I live cheap and masturbate, I just need the money and happiness now.
>>
>>8170124
underrated advice
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.