[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should we clone the Prophet Muhammad (SAS) ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: volos_proroka.jpg (33 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
volos_proroka.jpg
33 KB, 500x281
Theoretically speaking could we salvage any cells from Prophet Muhammad's hair and clone him?
>>
>>8154963
What a waste of time. Do we have any of Jesus' hair? Creating a modern baby Jesus would be enough of a sin to start a full-blown religious war. That would be amazing.
>>
>>8154963
good luck trying to rob his grave
>>
>>8154976
Clone both.
Raise them together.
Ensueing bants would be top tier m8.
Bonus points if you can find buddhas bones too.
>>
sure lets clone him.
>whos gonna pay for it?
>>
>>8155060
>Ensueing bants would be top tier m8.
They wont be remotely the same people as the originals due to being raised in a completely different environment. The only use of this project is to offend religious people.
>>
>>8154963
This isn't TV science fiction: clones aren't magical copies of people.
Even if someone did have the same DNA as Muhammad or Jesus or whoever, they still wouldn't BE that person.
>>
>>8155060
>>8155086
They have a tooth from budda somewhere
>>
>>8154963
>Should we clone
What do you mean by "we", Infidel?
>>
No. You can't clone animal by his DNA, because
1) phenotype will be different
2) DNA doesn't contain enough information such as methylation.
>>
>>8154976
>>8155086
>>8155192
It would convince enough people of the second coming and the ensuing apocalypse that it would cause a full-blown holy war.
>>
less theoretically speaking, it would be a great storyline for an SP episode, filling in with the censorship.
>>
>>8154963
No. He never existed, therefore no DNA
>>
>>8155568
Saying one guy existed and acknowledging his god-like glorification isn't the same thing, the man was here.
>>
>>8154963
No. First of all, 1400 years in a warm desert is probably way more than enough to completely rape the DNA through and through. Also, cloning by using somatic cell nuclei sucks. The nuclei are probably full of epigenetic changes and mutations and the child would probably die at an early age.
>>
>>8154963
>yfw its a woman
>>
>>8155568
That one definitely existed. He just wasn't a magical wizard.
>>
>>8155686
>believing anything an arab tells you
>>
>>8154963
No. And this is not Jurassic Park this is real life.
>>
>>8156294
>2030
>not going to Holy Land park
>not receiving watching the majestic Zoroasters
>not feeding the baby Jesuses
>>
>>8155688
my history teacher told me this you dumbass, no an arabic person
>>
>>8156354
mfw Zookeepers have to shoot Mohamed because a baby fell into his cage.
>>
>>8155060
I saw that anime...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P4BJdOMce8
>>
>>8156358
>my history teacher told me this
I bet they also told you about muh 6 gorillion
>>
>>8154963
>Cloning an evil pedo warlord
Bad idea, senpai.
>>
>>8154963
It'd be the same as cloning anyone else. They would be a unique human with unique experiences, and probably be very unhealthy because cloning has not yet been perfected.

Also even though some Muslims revere the prophet and consider him holy, the Qur'an emphasizes that he is just a man and should not be considered magical or any BS like that. He's simply a messenger, not a demigod.

The real question is should we clone a neanderthal or denisovan?
>>
Yes, we clone him.

Then we kill him in the most harm way possible so that the muslim world knows he's full of shit.
>>
>>8156413
>0:30
>they browse 2channel
I didn't know I wanted this.
>>
>>8154963
Basic answer is no because hair contains no cells and hence no DNA to clone.
>>
>>8154963
>>testing shit
>>
do it.
fly him to moon
see the muslims work on space program instead of jihad
world peace
>>
>>8156632
>>>/testing shit/
>>>/his/ m8ty80
>>
>>8154963
Im sure it would piss off a few got fuckers..... Go for it.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.