[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bhole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
so, i have been blazing a lot and thinking even more.

now i summon all the actual educated people on here, to clarify this for me once and for all.

Imagine a huge solid metal cube, wich would have enough space in itself to hold a nuclear bomb charge. it would also be thick enough, and strong enough to keep the blast of the said charge contained in itself when it goes off. if you but a cube of sugar, or something small/irrelevant in there, would it create a black hole?
>>
No. No it would not.
>>
>>8151075
y?
>>
>>8151077

If I smack your girlfriend's ass would it create a black hole?

No.

Why? Because why the hell would it?
>>
>>8151078
jokes on you, i dont have a gf.
>>
>>8151072
Are you retarded?
>>
>>8151077
Because math and physics that I will assume that you don't know or understand.
>>
>>8151083
youre telling me you calculated that in one minute?
>>
>>8151084
guys, b-but pressure?
>>
>>8151084
I don't need to calculate something that I already know won't happen.
How about you take a break from smoking, and read a book?
>>
do you even know what a black hole is?
>>
How about this, if you think of a nuclear blast it is explosive. explosive is energy directed outwards.
so all it would do is melt the poor little sugar cube because the only way to creat a black hole ( I know of ) is a red giant or larger star collapsing in on itself because there is not enough normal force or explosions from nuclear fusion to keep gravity from winning the eternal war that is the suns life.
>>
the defenition of an explosion is a force moving away from the origin point thus completely melting and destroying any evidence of a sugar cube. the only way to be able to create a black hole is by letting a red giant or larger star collapse in on itself and gravity then compresses the quintillions of quintillion tons of matter into a itty bitty living space to quote Aladdin thus creating the black hole.
>>
File: 1462024772581.jpg (62 KB, 606x496) Image search: [Google]
1462024772581.jpg
62 KB, 606x496
>>8151072
no, nigga, just no
that is not how it works
this is so far from how it works that I don't even know where to begin explaining how it actually works
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 720x1129) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 720x1129
>>8151072
Yes it would, don't believe these heathens. They didn't account for the meme vector.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.