[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
graph
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: photo_2016-06-16_14-31-12.jpg (96 KB, 1280x723) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-06-16_14-31-12.jpg
96 KB, 1280x723
is there someone like me who writes very badly, in particular math formulas? how did you improve your writing skill?
>>
try
>>
>>8146192
this was supposed to be a board for relatively smart people
>>
>>8146187
>implicando
>>
>>8146203
okay faggot
buy a real pen, not a bic
have non shit paper, with paper underneath it
start writing in capital letters to slow you down
try the palmer method http://palmermethod.com/
try harder to make your handwriting look nice, it's not a "one step fix", it took me a few weeks of trying.

but that's it.

just try harder.

there's search engines for a reason
t. /sci/
>>
Your writing is more legible than 90% of stem majors.

You write like an engineer
>>
>>8146598
thanks 8146555 comment

the last comment, men, writing like an engineer is offensive to me, i'm a physicist! lol
>>
Your handwriting looks okay to me, you would probably get your ass beaten in France though.
>>
use a fine tipped pen, like a 0.38 mm tip, uniball makes some nice ones that i like to use. Also buy some nice paper like rhodia dot paper, so sexy.
>>
>>8146187
Your writing is significantly better than mine.. Why do you care?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>
>>8146828
Nope. I am French, my wrinting is much worse, and I never got bullied nor any of this kind since I made it about to be clear.
And please, excuse the poor excuse of english I use. It's late here
>>
>>8146586
what starter pen and thing to use?
>>8146848
i write like that but worse, i cant keep letters ina straight line, they all look zig zagged.
>>
>>8146866
Mine's like that because my hands shake, for some undiagnosed reason.
>>
>>8146832

Good stuff
>>
>>8146848
cut your fucking fingernails you hobo
>>
>>8146832
Personnaly, my writing improved a lot when I started using the good old fountain pen. It takes time or money to find one that is really suited to you and that bears fast writing, but I think it's worth a try
>>
>>8146933
Fountain pens are pretty cool but I fail to see how using one would improve shit.
>>
>>8146945
Dunno, it just happened to work on me. Maybe it can be kind of smoother
>>
>>8146702
"Pardon me? I am superior to 'engineers' because of my choice of career and you are offending my superior intellect"
>>
>>8146919
His nails are okay you faggot
>>
You don't have real issue, but here is a few tips :

Try to write ls from ln and lim with a loop, this increases readability.

Then, write your 9s and 4s very differently.
Draw your | _ | very straight, and the ( _ ) more curly, for the same purpose.

Operators ( =, +, -, ...) and fractions bars should be centered on the line, and you draw them too high.

And don't write the numerators and denominators on the same line.
>>
>>8146919
Keep chewing your nails off, blood means you're doing it right.
>>
>>8146919
You should see my feet. Had to let my toenails grow long because they kept getting badly ingrown when I'd cut them.

I'm like a velociraptor.
>>
Op's got a better ΞΎ than me, I am jealous.
>>
>>8146974
thanks for your advice!

I was just joking about physics and engineers...

BTW i'm italian, not too far from french :P
>>
File: photo_2016-06-17_11-13-52.jpg (87 KB, 1280x723) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-06-17_11-13-52.jpg
87 KB, 1280x723
>>8146848
idk why the photo isnt very well
>>
>>8146192
This desu

Don't rush to write, write carefully
>>
>>8146187
I've seen worse, however do you really need to improve your writing skill?
I think that if you understand your own notes without effort that's enough. Maybe you should write better if you want to sell your notes or you plan to become a teacher, but other than that I don't why you should do this, it's better to spend your time learning LaTeX.
>>
>>8146187
There actually are things I hate as much as having to write on graphing paper believe it not.
>>
z and 7 with a dash through the middle, to distinguish more easily with 2, s, and gamma

t with a little tail on the right to distinguish from +

Don't write the thing on the left of 1, that's dumb you frogposter
>>
>>8146187
Oh you disgusting highschooler.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.