[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
20-80 hyperloop theorem (science reasons - hate it, for all my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled-1.png (4 KB, 510x316) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
4 KB, 510x316
20-80 hyperloop theorem (science reasons - hate it, for all my life)

100% came first. The Universe jizzed itself, when it did the only sure thing. Then it started to move. Then it deduced that experiencing the moving would be a fun thing to do too. Then the experiencing and moving got things jazzy (time was deduced). Then it deduced 120% and 6-sided figurines (time reasons). It was the first time it did two things at once, and then it split the information into two – three spatial dimensions and three time dimensions.
>>
If you want to see some more science stuff (from op), then http://yvonne.pro/en/first-post
Need to advertise, I'm sorry to all.
>>
Electronvolt is a word to describe electron's quantum movement through space.
>>
>>8135630
No it isn't you fucking mong.

MODS
>>
What is this? I think it is..
>>
The Universe deduces dark energy to dark matter to baryonic matter ratio from 20-80
>>
Strings are the only way to keep space moving, and they deduce it from 20-80
>>
For me, things are moving for a reason.
That reason is to make data transfer more fluent, and to create more data from data. Moving seems to be to easiest way to simulate the reality without experiencing the unreal concepts about not moving.

So we should deduce that 20-80 hyperloop got the things moving,
and then there were two crazy creations – space and time.
Space was deduced from moving, time was deduced from experiencing.

20-80 got things moving, but experiencing it was a good deducement too. Everyone's grateful for that.

I think that the correlation between moving and experiencing has always been everybody's pleasure to deduce. We are just weird like that.
>>
I don't know how fast consciousness is simulated by 0-1, I don't know fast it has been simulated by using 20-80. There is only data amount of difference, though.
>>
So..

20-80 hyperloop theorem (science reasons - hate it, for all my life)

100% came first. The Universe jizzed itself, when it did the only sure thing. Then it started to move. Then it deduced that experiencing the moving would be a fun thing to do too. Then the experiencing and moving got things jazzy (time was deduced). Then it deduced 120% and 6-sided figurines (time reasons). It was the first time it did two things at once, and then it split the information into two – three spatial dimensions and three time dimensions.

The Universe

Planck Epoch

Grand Unification Epoch

Inflationary Epoch

Quark Epoch

Hadron Epoch

Lepton Epoch

Photon Epoch

Cosmic Microwave Background
>>
It's going to the history books, but we forgot about Electroweak Epoch.
>>
http://yvonne.pro/en/first-post
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.