[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you are young and want into science why don't you follow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: grothendieck4.jpg (70 KB, 315x320) Image search: [Google]
grothendieck4.jpg
70 KB, 315x320
If you are young and want into science why don't you follow the way of one of the most intelligent people ever?

Look at Alexander Grothendieck. He wrote how much loneliness is important. Secondly, he ended his life as a recluse, some kind of monk. And if you are fedora I have sad news for you, he believed in the Devil.

I do not know if he was having a lot of sex but he has a son. But then again he could be a cuck...

But was he really intelligent? Isn't life all about pleasure and comfort? Was he rich and did he fuck a lot of qt \pi s?
>>
File: Kanye-West.jpg (36 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Kanye-West.jpg
36 KB, 615x409
Isn't Kayne more intelligent? He has fun, he is world known, he has a mansion, he fucks Kim, he brings people joy not misery, he surely earns more.

Now who is a better and more intelligent human?
>>
>muh dieck

fuck off
>>
Being a prick in science is really important muh young padawan.
>>
>>8128748
>I do not know if he was having a lot of sex but he has a son.
He had several bastard children. The man liked to sleep around.
>>
He literally has 5 children. Any man who isn't a virgin doesn't know loneliness.
>>
What a waste of a thread
>>
>>8129090
>>8129105

do you have modern proofs?
>>
>He had a remarkable sense of æsthetics. Yet I never understood his attraction to ugly women. I also cannot understand why he always lived in frightful homes: he worked at night, in general in a horrible room with the plaster falling off the walls, and turning his back to the window (seeking what secret humiliation?) And yet, when he sought mental images to explain his scientific ideas, he spoke of “the beautiful perfect manor”, the “lovely inherited castle”, all these allegories about beautiful homes.

http://www.landsburg.com/grothendieck/cartier.pdf
>>
>>8129105
Thank god. I hate figurative children, they are fucking annoying.
>>8129116
True.
Sage, hide
>>
You will always find sheep to abuse them.

Just for the lulz.
>>
>>8129280

so are science and fucking inseparable?

but ugly wymyn? well, we all live in free countries
>>
ogrthendieck shagged women once his mom died
>>
maths and mommy issues?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.