[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
programming information into brain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Koala.jpg (763 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763 KB, 1024x768
in MKultra style mind control what is the exact method of programming done on the brain to cause it to retain information?

I want to program a brain, however without splitting it into multiple personalities. Is trauma a required part of the programming or is it only necessary to split the subject into multiple personalities?
>>
>>8124035
bump one of you guys must know occult sciences
>>
>>8124035
Repetition should be fine. If a person sees or hears the same mantra again and again over a period of weeks or even months, he will inevitably store it in his brain. This is a fundamental principle of propaganda. Just make sure the message isn't too long or too complicated. The shorter the memetic mantra, the easier it will spread.
>>
>>8124057

In that case I think you're better off trying to get an audience with the top minds over at >>>/x/
>>
>>8124118
i'm wanting to store massive amounts of information languages etc this would not work well for my purpose
>>
>>8124123
its science

simply because they dont teach it to the common slaves in the colleges doesnt mean it does not exist
>>
>>8124212
>/x/, the post
>>
>>8124212
It would have to possess reproducible results via a series of systematic experiments and observations to be a science.
>>
>>8124118
Nail on the head. Along with repetition, presenting information while also invoking an emotional response increases retention.

Also inception is effective for skeptics
>>
It's immortal
>>
>>8124035
first you need an education on the topic you are talking about, I recommend studying into the topics of alchemy, wizardry and so forth
>>
File: 1456678454120.png (51 KB, 339x298) Image search: [Google]
1456678454120.png
51 KB, 339x298
>>8124212

>I have no idea what science means
>>
File: solaris_br.jpg (7 KB, 244x318) Image search: [Google]
solaris_br.jpg
7 KB, 244x318
>>8124035
Listen to a MILAB experiencer.
She speaks faster than you can think.
www.google.com/search?q=solaris+hyperspace
>>
>>8124392
trrt
>>
>>8124349
Well, what does it mean?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.