[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm living in a state of constant and extreme brain fog
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Vein_art_near.png (419 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Vein_art_near.png
419 KB, 640x640
I'm living in a state of constant and extreme brain fog for weeks, and sometimes I suddenly get cleaheaded for a few minutes/seconds.

How the fuck does this happen? Do I have a purely physical health issue or somethinh? Or do people with mental issues/dissociation get this as well?
>>
The CIA/FBI has targeted you. You know too much or asked the wrong questions.

You can block the directed subsonic sound devices and microwave radiation they're using to scramble your thoughts by putting insulating aluminum drapes over your windows and wearing sound canceling headphones. Don't drink the tap water unless you run it through a reverse osmosis filter, they've probably already gotten into it.
>>
>>8120619
The tap water part is actually good advice because the water here is shit, so thanks for the tip, but the rest is a shitpost.

How did your train of thought got you from brain fog to paranoid schizophrenia?
>>
>>8120604
Most likely is related to lifestyle or envirement. The obvious culprits are lack of good quality sleep, incorrect glasses or contact strength, staying inside too much and not looking at far away objects enough, nutrition, social lifestyle or lack there of producing anxiety and a whole host of other stuff.
>>
>>8120604
for more information on these interesting marketing strategies, you can look at these exiting web resources!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung

Successful tactics are seldom abandoned...
>>
>>8120659

>staying inside too much and not looking at far away objects enough

Not that dude but why is this important?
>>
>>8120673
Besides how it can easily mess up your biological rythems if you're not careful with your lighting, constantly looking at close objects can create headaches and the first response to these headaches for most people is not to go outside and look at far away things like you should but instead lay down. This can create a cycle of headaches that can lead to a constant head fog.

Why this happens seems to be related to all the close stimulation fatiguing the eye due to the same muscles being contracted while looking far away allows the muscles of the eye to relax.
>>
Same here, except years. I find a good night's sleep and staying properly nourished lessens it.
>>
>>8120659
>>8121048
screenshot

this is sound advice.
>>
>>8120604
speak to a neurologist pronto
>>
>>8120604
Get your B-vitamin levels checked.
>>
>>8120663
that's very interesting. I never heard of it before.
>>
Autism
>>
Why is this thread full of tinfiols.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.