[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do globe model shills explain this? https://www.youtube
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: flat.jpg (40 KB, 700x328) Image search: [Google]
flat.jpg
40 KB, 700x328
how do globe model shills explain this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJR6HVMDgDQ
>>
File: torus.gif (4 MB, 340x300) Image search: [Google]
torus.gif
4 MB, 340x300
>>
>>8120562
we cant. we got cucked
>>
why does the scientific community suppress so much of this evidence of a flat earth?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY-2dVGD-DM
>>
>>8120562
This video has turned me into a #cruzmissile
>>
Flat-earthers forgot that NASA is not the only one who fly into space
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jhwFiQ3M_A
>>
>>8120562
did you not watch the very end of this video?
they explain why this flat earth goon is wrong

the guy shows the moon on the east side of Australia as if that's too terribly far from Nevada just because on that one map the split was between Australia and the US. East of Australia is close enough to the US west coast that it would have been visible

nice try with your edges
>>
>>8120718
Not to mention the rocket is >70km up when you can see the moon
>>
>>8120718
that part had me keking
>>
File: sounds like.png (135 KB, 1190x871) Image search: [Google]
sounds like.png
135 KB, 1190x871
>>8120562
narrator sounds like pic related.
>>
>>8121065
lmao shut up u fkn fag athene is my boi
>>
Wtf. If earth is flat, how you explain ships disappearing slowly when they are farther and farther by the horizon?
>>
>>8121443
jormungundr
>>
/pol/ is the worst board on 4chan and this thread is proof
>>
>>8121469
> implying pol is reddit

Nice try dumb redditard. Now back to your home you flat cuck you sperglord

/r/flatearthsociety
>>
>>8121443

Perspective you absolute mongoloid, if you zoom in on them with a telescope they come back into view...
>>
>>8121512
Yeah, sure. And when you fly up to the cloud you're in heaven
>>
>>8121469
This is how convoluted attacks on /pol/ have become.
>>
>>8121541
İ wish they didnt use this board for their pissing ground
>>
>>8120718
>the guy shows the moon on the east side of Australia as if that's too terribly far from Nevada just because on that one map the split was between Australia and the US. East of Australia is close enough to the US west coast that it would have been visible
So what dummy ? I can only be either in the US or in australia. can you get this ?
>>
>>8120569
At least a torus can be a stable shape, a flat disk would just collapse in on itself.
>>
>>8121574
And you can see the moon from both at the same time you fucking retard.
>>
>>8121512
Your "explanation" has jack shit to do with perspective.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.