[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /sci/, History and Medieval Studies major here. Can you calculate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Nugget is Good.png (551 KB, 736x460) Image search: [Google]
Nugget is Good.png
551 KB, 736x460
Hey /sci/, History and Medieval Studies major here. Can you calculate a reason for me to blow my head off?
>>
Easily
>>
>>8112286
Well lay it on me!
>>
The job roof is low for fags like you. You may have to go back to school for something else or work a dead end job with shit wage for the rest of your life. I did the math
>>
>>8112285
Yeah. You are majoring in History and Medieval Memes for fucks sake.

If that is not a reason to kill yourself then I don't know what is.
>>
Idk this does give you an excuse to be an alcoholic faster.
>>
>>8112292
I'm a Russian Jew does that help?
>>
>>8112285
hope you enjoy teaching, no kidding.
>>
>>8112293
>jew
I can hear /pol/ coming
>>
>>8112296
Oh I'm ready with the shitty history memes.
>>
>>8112295
I actually do unfortunately.
>>
>>8112298
wtf even is this
>>
>>8112307
The based breadfruit bligh of the bounty you profligate
>>
>>8112311
Did you just see how many B's you could put in a title?? Is this what they do in the history department?
>>
>>8112315
Well hello there! You've reached the Romulus' Rustic Rough Roman Romantic Regime of Repetitive Redundancies. A millennium-ish of a pretty rad empire and superior city building will come to you, but only if you come to my house and kill me.
>>
>>8112319
There is no image in the world that could match my reaction.
>>
>>8112327
You could merely shoot me then I couldn't shitpost anyyymore
>>
I'm only sad that someone doesn't know about the mutiny on the HMS Bounty. Even without the history degree, it's a base example of authority balancing levels of punishment, and what happens when you push shit too far. Or put in a more simple way, when you have pressed men aboard a shit ship exposed to hot women after a year.
>>
>>8112285
Honestly, my friends majored in East Asian Civilizations and shit and now they're Yale Law students and will be making a fortune.

If you can get a 4.0 OP, apply to law school and you'll be all set in life. Assuming you have a nice undergrad school of course.
>>
>>8112285
Hey, /his/, scientist here, can you cite any medieval precedent for you blowing your head off?
>>
>>8112521

Do you happen to descend from Germanic peoples?
>>
>>8112521
OP here. I mean if you want political and literal suicide you can delve into the world of Catiline and the Second Catiline War.
>>
>>8112483
Personally I'm in history literally for the hilarity, such as The War of Jenkins' Ear.
>>
>>8112483
I just looked it up, Bligh could not catch a friggin' break what with the Bounty then the Rum Rebellion.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.