[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you see, /sci/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: bricks.jpg (204 KB, 590x648) Image search: [Google]
bricks.jpg
204 KB, 590x648
What do you see, /sci/?
>>
>>8111542
Bricks
>>
Why don't you try telling us what we're supposed to see, and then we'll tell you how retarded you are?
>>
>>8111542
ancient aliens
>>
>>8111549
Can you really not see it?
>>
>>8111553
Yep, really can't. Would like to get started on my report of your retardation ASAP so I can get back to sexing my girlfriend plz.
>>
>>8111557
But once I tell you it's there you won't be able to unsee it. Are you sure?
>>
>>8111542
a cigar, why?
>>
>>8111576
finally
>>
>>8111576
Wholy fuck, why was my brain so stupid before. Is this how memes work? Now I recognize that that is a cigar and I can't see the stupid "grey rock" or the "huge space" between the bricks
>>
Your results are ready!

OP, on a scale of 1 to retarded, you are a retarded. What does this mean? It means that the clever angle in the photo you posted amounts to just that and nothing else, rendering your contribution to /sci/ not only irrelevant to science, but a pointless waste of time for *any* board. Well done.
>>
>>8111593
your loss
>>
i reverse-searched the image, and judging by link titles it seems to be a legit thing that you can't unsee once you've seen it. i will try again tomorrow.
>>
>>8111699
oh shit i just saw it. nice.
>>
if you still cant see it, this will help
>>
>>8111542
>terribly motor job on dry stack wall

That is all I see because it triggers me so.
>>
File: famous optical illusions.jpg (956 KB, 2504x2212) Image search: [Google]
famous optical illusions.jpg
956 KB, 2504x2212
>>8111587
Then these will blow your mind.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.