[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would be the nutritional value of a bowl of spiders? (Common
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
What would be the nutritional value of a bowl of spiders? (Common Jumping Spiders for this purpose) I'm not asking to get /fit/ or anything, I just have to know.
>>
>>8104868
I'm not the one eating the spiders, either.
>>
>>8104868
Bugs are generally quite nutritious, so I would suggest its nutritional value would be high
>>
File: 1380506888585.jpg (26 KB, 303x329) Image search: [Google]
1380506888585.jpg
26 KB, 303x329
>>8104868
>What would be the nutritional value of a bowl of spiders?

Jesus Christ...I can't believe how desperate you undergraduates get...can't even afford mac n' cheese or ramen...
>>
>>8104928
It's for a psychology experiment, I'm just helping out a friend.
>>
>>8104868
People eat bugs, most suggest they are a very efficient form of nutrition, and most research into this involves crickets.
Lots of people eat tarantulas, I think in SE Asia it's common street food. Tarantulas are arthropods, the same family as crustaceans which include crab and lobster and shrimp. Doesn't seem that strange to me, people eat those and weirder things all the time.
>>
>>8104868
FUCK OP for eating QT jumping spiders
>>
>>8104868
Oh that's what that thing is?
I saw one of those in my backyard the other day

Yep had white stripes and a blue mouth or pincers or whatever it's called
>>
>>8105004
why are you posting such an obvious fact on this Thai tarantula ranching board?
>>
>>8104868
I don't see what the problem would be with eating a bowl of these. Its not going to kill you. I bet you all come from countries where conscription isn't even a thing though.
>>
>>8104868
I've been her long enough to know that this is some fucked up fetish of yours. I won't give you the satisfaction.
>>
>>8106091
you probably have a weird fetish too so at least you could help him if you know the answer and maybe another time when you want to gain some knowledge for your sick, sick, sick fetish in disguise as a less weird question people will remember your answer in this thread and will give you the answer for your question.

This is how we create an ideal world for people with fetishes.
>>
>>8104928
It's better than ramen and all that shit you don't have any sustenance from.
>>
File: skittles.png (73 KB, 1851x270) Image search: [Google]
skittles.png
73 KB, 1851x270
Did someone mention spiders?
>>
>>8105812
What is this meme called?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.