[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S OVER HTML IS MASTER RACE, C FAGS LITERALLY ON SU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: holyfuck.png (8 KB, 266x64) Image search: [Google]
holyfuck.png
8 KB, 266x64
IT'S OVER

HTML IS MASTER RACE, C FAGS LITERALLY ON
SUICIDE
WATCH
A
T
C
H

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-csXdj4WVwA
>>
>>8103938
>>>/g/
>>
>>8103942
oops.
>>
>>8103938
This just in: popcorn beats existentialism.
>>
>>8103938
>computer expert
>macintosh

lel
>>
but they basically say html is shit in the video .
>>
>>8103938
Why does this old man (who is apparently some kind of professor?) talk about browsers as if they are sentient and make conscious decisions about how they "want" to handle HTML?

A browser is a program written by a human and if you want to know how it's going to handle the <p> tag, just look at the fucking code.
>>
>c does what you tell it to including nesting
>html dosnt
he says its shit senpai
>>
Haven't watched video. I know HTML is less versatile on its on. It definitely needs help from other languages and mastering them. C has a lot more to do directly with hardware so I don't get why you would put them head to head in the first place.

>>8103938
Pretty much this
>>
File: 1462753317090.jpg (271 KB, 900x952) Image search: [Google]
1462753317090.jpg
271 KB, 900x952
>>8103961
>talk about browsers as if they are sentient and make conscious decisions about how they "want" to handle HTML?
People anthropomorphize everything.
Just start talking about evolution.
Suddenly, even algae has goals, hopes and dreams.
It's a metaphor,ffs.
Go outside, talk to people.
>>
>>8103961
And, what language was used to write the browser he is using to parse the html? I think you will find that, ultimately, it was c++.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.