[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dumb question maybe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
So when I was a little kid you could buy these crystal pack things where you put like water in a little dish then you had like a cardboard tree thing and it would somehow grow baby crystals right? Eventually I remember the tree got broken and I lost my baby crystals so they couldn't grow to be big proper crystals.

how then do they turn these baby crystals into crystals they want like emerald? Do they just add like food colouring and a the crystals turn green and that is a emerald? How long does it take to turn baby crystals into big proper crystals you can sell in a store? Can you do it at home?

Does the same apply to metals as well? is there a way you can grow baby metal and then choose what sort of metal you want it to become? what does a baby metal even look like? Similar to crystals I assume? I remember seeing metal crystal things when I was a kid as well.
>>
>>8096013
>you can make crystals this easily

sorry OP I can't answer you, but I'm coming back after I try this xD
will post pics
>>
You're not allowed to post these cool crystals informationals ever since that kid hospitalized himself on /b/.
>>
>>8096022
huh? I just grabbed the first image from google images when I googled "make crystals".
>>
>>8096052
>bleach & ammonia
don't play dumb
>>
>>8096053
didn't even read the image. It's literally just the first image on google chrome when I googled "make crystals" seriously just see yourself.
>>
File: crystal.png (640 KB, 1090x509) Image search: [Google]
crystal.png
640 KB, 1090x509
>>8096056
>It's literally just the first image on google chrome when I googled "make crystals"
LMAO he's right
>>
>>8096063
TOP KEK

can you imagine how many kids Google has killed?
>>
>>8096067
Mommy I found out how to make cute colorful crystals for the science fair! I'm so going to win this year!
>>
>>8096019
so where did this guy go
>>
>>8096072
He is in a better place now.

Tumblr.
>>
>>8096070
> could you help me blow this bubles mommy and daddy?

>>8096072
hes ded
>>
>>8096056
>>8096063
>>8096067
Lol'd. How do we make sure it stays as the first image?
>>
>>8096079
keep clicking it. It will become relevant.
>>
>>8096079
SPAM it on popsci youtube channels like veritasium, it's ok to be smart, scishow, etc, and lets get the popsci kids to click it and keep it as the most popular instance of 'making crystal's.

In the process we may even eliminate the popsci scum.
>>
>>8096084
kek'd
>>
>>8096022
true or merely legend?
>>
>>8096073
excellence in posting
>>
File: 800px-Bi-crystal[1].jpg (200 KB, 800x1052) Image search: [Google]
800px-Bi-crystal[1].jpg
200 KB, 800x1052
>>8096013
Here's a baby metal.
>>
>>8096468
And here's some babymetal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvD3CHA48pA
>>
>>8096013
Remove the troll image, please. this is an old google bombed image /b/ and SA did like a decade a ago. It won't kill the person but it will permanently fuck them up.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.