[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the psychological explanation for why women hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1463964555248.png (1 MB, 1636x5272) Image search: [Google]
1463964555248.png
1 MB, 1636x5272
What's the psychological explanation for why women hate and revile unwanted and undesirable men with such a passion?
>>
penis envy
>>
>>8094131
They are emotionally fucked
>>
>>8094131
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>8094131
women want attention.
needy men turn attention to themselves.
that is a conflict.
>>
>>8094140
But then shouldn't they behave the same when it comes to attractive men? And as far as I've seen, they don't. They treat those men carefully, trying not to say something that would anger him, even though they're on the internet with no real chance of ever coming in contact with that man.
>>
>>8094142
Really? You look down so much on psychology that you don't think it belongs on /sci/?
>>
>>8094149
> implying women are rational beings
>>
>>8094131
Social validation.
>>
>>8094131
That was pretty callous, but they're not wrong. Your average robot is not a very desirable person, and a lot of that is his own fault.
>>
>>8094140
Thx Freud
>>
>>8094162
Most robots ugly so women treat them like subhumans which explains their hatred of them, women are horrible beings because they cant turn off their cunt when it comes to judging other human beings its no surprise men that dont get women hate them because they see the actual real nature of women while guys that get women get an illusion that doesnt really exist.
>>
>>8094131
I don't see anything really objectionable going on in that thread.
>>
>>8094148
/thread
>>
iTT: Autists

How would you feel if there was a smelly overweight ugly so just generally repulsive person who could overpower you and force you to have to take care of another repulsive human being for the remainder of your life on their whim>?
>>
www.4chan.org/r9k
>>
>>8094177
Just because they are ugly doesnt make them a bad person you stupid fucking cunt, god you women are shallow pieces of shit.
>>
>>8094177

imagine what it's like to live 24 hours a day with a retarded low IQ child in the body of a adult just because that person happens to be born with a hole between her legs
>>
>>8094131
Perhaps there is a evolutionary mechanism at work? Since we'd probably self-exterminate as a species if we allowed unsuccessful, unhappy fuck-ups to propagate and contaminate the gene pool.

Not every man is fit for breeding after all, so at least it makes perfect sense if the bulk of us could be discarded at the selection stage.
If softhearted women had it in their psyche to feel pity for weak males there probably would be a lot of pity-fucking going on.
So having females react with repulsion confronted with substandard male performance seems very functional for us on the whole, as a species.

I'm a quite lonely unsuccessful guy myself. But I take no issue with women looking down on me, they just correctly recognize people like me can't deliver on their demands.
>>
>>8094131
Don't mistake contempt for hate.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.