[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how would you best dispose of a body by chemical means? HF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1460757363558.jpg (77 KB, 653x590) Image search: [Google]
1460757363558.jpg
77 KB, 653x590
how would you best dispose of a body by chemical means?

HF is a meme perpetuated by breaking bad as HF is the weakest of the hydrogen halide acids, maybe it would help to dissolve teeth and bones though

what about piranha solution? the sulphuric acid will dehydrate any carbons the the hydrogen peroxide will oxidise these carbons to carbon dioxide and your victim's body will simply float into the atmosphere
>>
>>8052778
dissolving a body doesn't have to do with strength of acid, HF actually works. It even bleaches the whole thing instead of leaving a weird dark brown goo.
>>
>>8052778

Peroxymonosulfuric acid. That shit will annihilate anything organic, literally one of the strongest oxidizers in existence, in addition to dehydrating everything. You can make it from 85% sulfuric acid and hydrogen peroxide at low temperatures (for max yield)
>>
>>8052880

Kek, just realized there's a meme name for peroxymonosulfuric acid, my bad OP, didn't read the whole thing.
>>
Complete combustion
>>
>>8052778
Chemical means?

Personally, I'd just eat the dead body, and grind up the bones and put the powder in my cereal.
>>
>>8052778
They would be dead IRL fucking around with HF in a bathtub.
>>
>>8052778
and it would explode upon contact with pirahna solution. That stuff is really made for cleaning out trace residues, there are videos on Youtube of flames shooting up from dropping a scrap of paper in it.
>>
>>8052778
feed the body to pigs
>>
>>8052778
Lots of heat
Pirahna solution or Peroxymonosulfuric Acid.
Your choice.
>>
>>8052778
looking forward to OP's bathtub overflowing with hot piranha and destroying his house, not to mention showering him with corrosive meat nuggets.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKVD6t6QAFs
>>
>>8052778
Didn't they use hcl in the show? Even walt would be fucking dead fucking around with hf in a bath tub
>also piranha would make to much heat
>>
>>8052778
Nitric acid.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.