[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me in university library sitting at a computer >reading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-04-18-14-06-24.png (30 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-18-14-06-24.png
30 KB, 800x480
>be me in university library sitting at a computer
>reading muh algebraic topology book pdf
>that dude next to me looking at my screen
>his scared face when

Did you ever creep out normies with your math skills, /sci/?
>>
Everytime I code and people look at my screen like I was hacking the matrix.
>>
>>8013812
I know you do that on purpose to feel superior.

But you can't even talk to a chick.
>>
>>8013812
What book is that?
>>
>>8013840
"Algebraic Topology" by tom Dieck.

One of the few introductions using the language of categories right from the beginning.
>>
>>8013812
Did Michael J. Fox draw that diagram?
>>
>>8013812
You do realize that, to a regular normie who did not do science in college, you are not any more impressive than that kid in their high school class who aced the SAT/Calc I midterm, right ?
For most people, that's the definition of math genius. There really is no reason to humble brag about impressing normies.
>>
>>8013812
That's not even a challenging problem.
>>
>>8015162
its challenging if you dont know what any of the nouns mean
>>
OP wants validations that he is smart so he ensures complicated looking (but actually elementary mathematics) is seen by non-math people to look impressive. Good job OP. You sure fooled us.
>>
>>8013812

He thought you were learning black magic (you are).
>>
>>8013812
no but i have used my math skills to cuck someone before
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.