[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys respect Elon Musk as a man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: images-2.jpg (18 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
18 KB, 512x288
I mean yeah he built SpaceX, Tesla and PayPal but he also literally begged his ex wife to get back either him and still pays her 4 mil a year to be with him...
>>
>>7995984
Putting down others doesn't raise you up. Elon is one of the greatest humans of all time.
>>
>>7995992
> I mean yeah he built SpaceX, Tesla and PayPal...
What the fuck more do you need ?
>>
>>7995992
Yes, as a HUMAN, he is very respectable...

as a MAN... well,
>literally begged his ex wife to get back either him and still pays her 4 mil a year to be with him
>>
>>7996003
He just fell for a gold digger. The marriage laws make it very easy for women to drain men out of their pockets. I'm wondering why no feminist ever weights in and tries to stop alimony since its unjust and promotes inequality.
>>
>>7996007
More like he's a cuck
>>
File: aebGDz8[1].webm (341 KB, 532x540) Image search: [Google]
aebGDz8[1].webm
341 KB, 532x540
>>7996042
He just fell for a meme. He's enslaved by his ex-marriage that he can't escape anymore.

I don't judge him as a man, since he is a God.
>>
I find him no better than Zuckerberg, Jobs or Gates.

A guy from a not-poor family got education and a chance to start a company, what a surprise.
>>
>>7996042
more like 4mil is pocket change for him
>>
>>7995984
>Elon is one of the greatest humans of all time.
Let me guess - you think he's a real life Tony Stark?

Moron.
>>
>>7995992
Because he paid people to build electric cars?
>>
>>7996176
Gates is much better. He was a programmer who managed to enter the IT industry because of his skills, then he became a billionaire because of his business acumen.
>>
>>7996273
How are Zuckerberg and Musk any different?
>>
>>7996271
You realise he knows all the technology and hard science behind everything his companies do. He is incredibly smart.
>>
>>7995984
>either him and still pays her 4 mil a year to be with him...
source? i cant find anything on this.
>>
>>7996073
>since he is a God.
I want this space cult and prophet Musk posters to fuck off tbqh.
>>
>>7997664
Well, Zuckerburg didn't create anything actually innovated. Bringing out the personal computer, the BASIC language, DOS, and whatever else early Microsoft did - that was all game-changing and world-changing. Gates wasn't the only one personalizing the computer, but he definitely put in real grunt work on the ground level.

Meanwhile, Zuckerberg didn't create anything fundamentally new. Other things like facebook already existed (myspace). He just happened to get lucky in that facebook appealed to millenials and got trendy. Facebook made themselves a great platform for advertisers, and that's how they got big - Wall Street money salivating over the potential to advertise. Nothing more. Zuckerberg actually made the world worse, in my opinion.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.