[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /modafinil/ or /nootropic/ here? Feels pretty good so far,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 1450141834090.jpg (67 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1450141834090.jpg
67 KB, 576x432
who /modafinil/ or /nootropic/ here?
Feels pretty good so far, am I gonna regret it later on? I haven't read too much about either.
>>
tried modafinils alot before. fuck me if i do another one
>>
>>7991286
why? I don't see downsides so far
>>
>>7991241
Didn't do a lot for me but I typically take adderall.
>>
maybe I should start taking them.

cs student here. having a hard time in calc 1. hardest class ive ever taken in my life
>>
>>7991324
Calculus is just practice.
>>
File: 62106f84a3e3a74a93b97fc8e9e68286.jpg (481 KB, 2048x1042) Image search: [Google]
62106f84a3e3a74a93b97fc8e9e68286.jpg
481 KB, 2048x1042
I've been interested in smart drugs for a little under a decade now. I think I heard about hem first on old //r9k/. Anyway, if you have the money (not that much, but it isn't free) you can do some research and decide what you want to get.
The good news about -racetams, mofandil, etc. is that there is a decent amount of info online. Take your time and read about them, read about fat vs water solubility, about how much water you should drink and other supplements to take, etc.
Then, dive in (safely) and see what kinds of results you can get.
I've had a good experience with smart drugs, and drugs in general I guess, but as always YMMV.
Think of any kind of supplements as something to boost your peak performance, once you are already in shape, eating healthy, sleeping healthy etc.
>>
>>7991241
I used nootropics phenylpiracetam powder in water.

It tasted horrible but did sharpen my mind. The problem is that after the first day I discovered it had no affect on many anymore. Dosing in mg was difficult because I had no capsules and can't really tell what 100mg is by just looking. Would need a scale but I'm a poorfag and I already spent $60 on this snake-oil powder so I'm not going to spend more.

Anyone try phenylP and modafinil? I'm curious about the differences.
>>
>>7991324
Do you have any idea how stupid I am? If I could learn calculus I'd think nearly anyone could. I dropped out of engineering because of differential equations, and to be honest it was really just more of the same.
>>
remember to cycle off them every once in a while
>>
>>7991366
Sauce on that beautiful building?
>>
Anyone tried Bacopa? It's meant to improve your memory, but it made me too lethargic to memorise anything.
>>
>>7991377
snort it mate, you don't have to taste it that way
>>
>>7991565
>snorting

Do you think I'm some sort of filthy heathen? The taste is awful but I shall endure.
>>
>>7991573
>do you think I'm some heathen
yes, I do, because you're putting yourself through unnecessary discomfort
>>
>>7991579
It's fleeting, not really a big deal. You can also follow it with some juice.
>>
>>7991595
your choice then mate

but to answer the question, modafinil I'd say had much less of a tolerance buildup, and just had in general better results. after extended periods of use I did seem to get a bit of a buildup in general exhaustion though, even though I didn't experience the sleep loss it's reputed for. I'd definitely recommend using it alongside, as although not really 'synergistic' they both had different effects, with modafinil more just limiting the onset of boredom and exhaustion, but piracetam being better at actual 'sharpness' (which is hard to explain I guess, more of just a general ability to react faster and think fluidly)
>>
>>7991641
>your choice then mate

no shit
>>
Modafinil is not a "smart drug" at all, it just makes you need less sleep.
>>
Thoughts on noopet? Is it a meme or does it work, and how does it compare to phenylpiracetam?
>>
What would /sci/ reccomend for someone who had a pretty bad traumatic brain injury in their early childhood?
>>
Isn't piracetam a nootropic?

I remember ordering a container of that shit from China? back in like 2010. Worst tasting shit I've ever had. The taste was worse than cough syrup. It came in a powder form and I mixed it in with a full cup of water every morning. Didn't really do jack shit for me either. The internet told me it would "enable me to hyper-focus on anything I wanted".
>>
>>7992509
The effects are overestimated. They are marginal benefits at best.

For me, it sharpened me up in social situations and sharper focus in general, but nothing can beat amphetamines when it comes to focus.
>>
I did 100mg modafinil every day for a week when i was studying for a complex analysis exam. it was really great mixed with weed and i ordered a pack of 40x200mg
>>
>>7993387

what course/major were you taking?
>>
>>7993478
im studying physics but the standards of my uni are pretty high
>>
>>7993515
What uni you at?
>>
>>7993543
Georg-august uni in göttingen, germany
i can really recommend modafinil+weed.
the weed keeps you motivated and helps understanding abstract content. modafinil erases the head-fog and sleepyness you get from weed
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.