[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have I found the cheat code to nature? Psychiatrist threw these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: rit.jpg (111 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
rit.jpg
111 KB, 1024x768
Have I found the cheat code to nature?
Psychiatrist threw these at me after I scored a borderline positive on a verbal ADD test which asked questions like, "do you often get distracted."

I use them to study and my concentration is through the roof and suddenly I find boring things interesting. Is this feeling going to last?

Apparently if someone with real ADD takes them they have a different effect on their brain. But does that just mean if your a retard and you take stimulants, they boost you to the level of a normie, and if your a normie, they boost you to the level of superman?

>writing this on rit
>>
>>7985502
You are now a normie op, your old retarded self just thinks it's being a superman.
>>
>>7985502
You write like you're a retard.
>>
File: picture-of-reptilian-alien.gif (372 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
picture-of-reptilian-alien.gif
372 KB, 900x600
>>7985509
>>7985512
b-but I have a masters in creative writing and a bachelors in Architecture
>>
Just imagine if Ritalin or Adderal was over the counter.

We could all have good grades,fit bodies, and be really productive.
>>
A friend told me that his friend took ritalin for a test and ended up writing gibberish while he thought he aced it. When ''sober'' he took a look at the test and thought ''what the fuck am I writing?''. Most people believe that if your brain doesn't have an imbalance, you don't benefit from it, but maybe they are afraid or want to keep others down.

I don't know, I trust this guy but is seems like a really fake story. Could it be true?
>>
>>7985732
His own fault for not studying while on it first.
>>
>>7985518
this reinforces your lack of intelligence
>>
>>7985738
Forgot to mention he did study while on ritalin and was super confident about his work. It was for medical school so it only involved memorization.
>>
>>7985502
Ritalin is shit tier, stop eating them, sell them to younger kids. Go back to your GP and complain it gave yo sexual side effects,stomach discomfort etc, he'll most likely switch you to one of the amphetamines, Adderall if your in the US, dextroamp if your in EU. Now you've got cash and quasi legally acquired Amphetamine.
>>
>>7985732
I knew a guy who thought he played Starcraft better on ritalin but in reality he was just intensely organizing his workers and playing simcity with his production while his macro fell to pieces
>>
>>7985732
I use it for CAD drafting and it just makes me get lost in the work instead of being tempted checking 9000 tabs in firefox every five seconds. That alone gets the task done significantly faster
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.