[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ENGINEERS BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1459377369553.png (75 KB, 325x244) Image search: [Google]
1459377369553.png
75 KB, 325x244
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPhVZExcGXg&nohtml5=False

How does it feel knowing all engineers are literally low IQ morons who can't force a square block through a cylindrical hole
>>
If you can't see that these are works of modern art, you need to kill yourself.
>>
>want to be an engineer to make money but don't want to be a brainlet that does shit like this

fuck what do i do? where's the middle ground?
>>
>>7984451
Doing enough problems and getting some proper time invested will make you like the subject.
>>
File: why.png (2 MB, 1113x1026) Image search: [Google]
why.png
2 MB, 1113x1026
>>7984425
>that commentary
that was hard to watch
>>
>>7984454
but most of the material i'm interested in seems too outlandish like superconductors and electron beam additive manufacturing. nobody thinks it'll go anywhere and just does CNC shit. should i switch to physics?
>>
>>7984425
>civvies
they barely count as engineers tbf
>>
>>7984476
pretty sure making bridges and buildings has tighter constraints and shit than making a dildo to fuck your frat mates with.
>>
>>7984485
civil engineers make dildos too
>>
>>7984485
> bridges
> tight constraints
Tell that to the fist size volume discontinuites In that one bridge
>>
>>7984498
Civil engineers don't fucking care about public safety, remember the Citigroup Center
>>
>>7984425
Such an annoying voice
>>
>>7984525
i bet yours is worse
>>
>>7984485
chill out pleb, open some sewage plans or something until you've calmed down.

there's no need to get jealous just because us EE/CEs are working on more important things than watching concrete dry. besides microprocessors have far tighter constraints than piling bricks up in a roughly dildo shaped structure and dunking it in concrete.
>>
>>7984425
>41
>40
>tree through a house

so they didn't want to cut it down
>>
>>7984553
lmao that delusion. just keep working on that ramp generator pajeet.
>>
>>7984558
aye, aye captain. in the meantime my shitter is backing up, do you think you could come and have a peep at it? ta
>>
>>7984554
When my mother was house shopping with her first husband, she tried to talk him into buying this unconventional house that had a fucking tree in the middle of the kitchen (which had a bunch of skylights and flower boxes.
The only real issue is if the tree catches some sort of disease and dies.
>>
>>7984595
well... eternal helloween kitchen?
>>
File: 1457897220175.jpg (11 KB, 246x246) Image search: [Google]
1457897220175.jpg
11 KB, 246x246
>>7984444
Chekd
>>
>>7984619
That, or it could just fall apart and crush someone who happens to be in the kitchen at that time.
>>
Civil engineer here
It's literally engineering on easy mode, like really the only worry we have is maybe killing a couple hundred people in a bridge collapse, but that's not important
>>
This is why math majors should build bridges instead.
Heck, you should have to have a math degree to be president of the US.
Am I right, boys?!
>>
>>7984734
>Implying civil engineers don't use math

They try at least, even if it's wrong
>>
>>7984656
> Engineering on easy mode

Idk about that man. After taking a course on Queuing Theory, I would guess that the math in traffic engineering can get pretty fucking wild.
>>
>>7984734
>Heck, you should have to have a math degree to be president of the US.
I'd argue that you should need a math minor to be a SCOTUS justice.
Whether or not the 2nd amendment is "ACTUALLY, TRULY, FOR SURE" referring to the notion that the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed should NOT be a 5 fucking 4 issue. If your intent is anything other than enforcing the constitution and its enshrined principles, you need to get the fuck out of SCOTUS.
>>
>>7985574
>Whether or not the 2nd amendment is "ACTUALLY, TRULY, FOR SURE" referring to the notion that the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed should NOT be a 5 fucking 4 issue. If your intent is anything other than enforcing the constitution and its enshrined principles, you need to get the fuck out of SCOTUS.
What are you trying to say?
>>
>>7984464
Those topics are actually pretty legit, OP. Go into accelerator physics. I'm a physics major and got a research offer in it for the summer, but turned it down for another one since it was too applied/engineering-like for me. But the projects involved a lot of E&M and coding, working with superconducting magnets, quadrupoles, etc.
It's not just about high energy physics, there are lots of medical and industry applications too.
>>
>>7984425
>construction/technician mistakes are related to engineers
i know this is b8, but it's really bad
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.