[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the weirdest function you know of?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: sinc-3d-logsinc.jpg (29 KB, 500x420) Image search: [Google]
sinc-3d-logsinc.jpg
29 KB, 500x420
What's the weirdest function you know of?
>>
The function that picks an arbitrary element from each coset of Q in R
>>
Shitting. I mean, here you are, a being just casually enjoying your life. And your body just NEEDs to spit out some dirt. And you have to interrupt all these higher operations and thought streams to contribute to the stuff that keeps you alive, the most base element, through you fertilizing the plants and the animals eat the grass and the whole cycle continues with the shitlords demanding that you ritualistically shit pray to the shit we all are. Oh wait did you mean mathematical functions?
>>
>>7975202
Yes. I'm sorry was this supposed to be a joke?
>>
>>7975209
That anon's just pissy because life is possible.
>>
>>7975181
Dirac delta function.
>>
>>7975262

Obligatory (You), now stop posting.
>>
>>7975185
The weirdest thing about functions is that this isn't actually weird, in the sense that most functions are like this.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.