[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a way to get swole without exercise? There's got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sci/ - Science & Math

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: swole.jpg (42 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
swole.jpg
42 KB, 400x320
Is there a way to get swole without exercise? There's got to be a way to stimulate the chemical processes and physical changes that occur during an exercise regiment without the time/work. Myostatin inhibitors? Human Growth Hormone? Direct electrical stimulation of skeletal muscles? Pardon my ignorance; bio isn't my field.
>>
Don't you think everyone would be huge if this was possible?
>>
Steroids. A guy injecting steroids and sitting on his ass eating cheeseburgers will gain more muscle then the guy busting his ass at the gym four times a week without them.
>>
File: roids_are_magic.png (12 KB, 344x153) Image search: [Google]
roids_are_magic.png
12 KB, 344x153
no, completely impossible
>>
>>7975189
>>7975190

Well yeah, but I was hoping for something that didn't have a huge number of side effects.
>>
>>7975294
>steroids
>huge number of side effects

Pick one, the hype about steroid danger is really overblown
>>
>>7975294
Why don't you do your own research instead of trusting your mother's take on pharmacology?
>>
>>7975190
IIRC this study was done back in the days when they blasted unsustainable shittons though, if you don't want to cycle for the rest of your life you won't inject half as much which will still translate into more gains than the placebo exercise, but not that amount in such a short time.
>>
>>7975162
>to get swole without exercise
The short answer is yes.
The long answer is the genetic modification (GM) required is not available yet.
The other answers (HURR DURR) are almost (but not quite) as retarded as their posters.
>>
>>7975189
You are retarded, if you arent exercising yourr muscles arent growing. I knew a few guys in high school that were open about their steroid use but they never gained any size because they didnt lift often enough or eat properly.
>>
>>7975362
it was 600mg/wk, which is babbys first cycle
>>
File: rabut.jpg (57 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
rabut.jpg
57 KB, 620x620
>>7975162
oh shit nigger that's my steam profile picture
>>
>>7975420
I want a longer answer. Genetic modification of what specifically? What genes need to be modified? Can you even GM a full grown adult?
>>
>>7975358
>>7975348
I'm lazy. That's the reason I'm interested in potential alternatives to exercise. Duh.
>>
>>7977680
You can use electrical stimulation of muscles. But it's basically still working out, you just aren't consciously doing it. Your muscles are still flexing and burning calories.

I've had friends who tried it out and you have to be careful. You can make yourself sore as fuck because you don't realize that letting it pulse for 20 minutes is like doing 1000 pushups. You will still feel like you did 1000 pushups tomorrow.

But if you don't mind the feeling of your muscles flexing and basically cramping then you can sit on your ass and watch TV as you "work out".
>>
>>7975162
just work out, you fucking blob
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.